Which watches should I wear to an interview/everyday basis

Which watches should I wear to an interview/everyday basis.

That one you posted looks really nice, and I don't normally like watches much

Stowa Flieger.

watches are a meme, no one can tell your wearing a 100,000$ watch or a 30$ Chinese ripoff of a 100,000$ watch. The whole idea of watches being a status symbol is retarded boomer nonsense.

Took me 3 weeks to find a watch I liked sadly this one is on a chinese website so import fees will fuck me.

Umm what OP posted probably like $100.
It's not about status, just what looks good.

Seiko Dolce (SACM171)
It's on my Christmas list
Cheap, looks great, good size unlike most watches on the market today

No class mate,

Definitely the people you're around can't tell a good watch from a fossil pos,

But when (if) you move up in the world, trust me. In certain social circles, people will take notice of your watch, even if they never say anything.

I've worn this for the past 4 years.
So fucking tempted to buy a rose gold Yacht-Master for 20k

OP here, that looks really nice. I've moved on from lines and into Roman numerals but want simplistic face.

The one I posted is the Seiko Presage Classic Automatic Sapphire SRP188J1. Once (IF) I get to lambo land I'll try to get my hands on a grand seiko.

fpbp

whats that one cost like 20 grand?

about 10x more

any comment in this thread that doesn't say rolex, patek Philippe, or a lange and sohne should be promptly ignored.

Ask here OP

Wrong. Watches make you look like you've got somewhere to be. A man with schedules to keep.

Crying LE BOOOOMERS isn't going to work here brainlet

You humans are weird.

ill know when iv made it when i start buying things like this

geez, I bet you have to shell out thousands to have it serviced quite regularly too

vintage tissot face with american alligator band. not flashy just cooool

Sorry if I was ruder than I needed to be, have a shiba.

>Rolex

Fuck Rolex, niggers and celebs ruined them. Don't get me wrong I'd take a nice higher end Rolex, but for the money not over a nice ulysse nardin, vacheron constantine, or a jaeger lecoultre
Probably kek
Its a nice one, they had have a few models that start at $1m - 4m too tho

Would rather tell you which shitcoin is gonna moon then reveal my watch brand which took me hours and hours to find just to see it become a meme watch. But it is the fucking perfect traditional watch and reasonably priced. Nothing worse than these faggy modernist brands trying to be sleek. Tradition, attention to detail and discreet beauty wins everytime.

You know you are a complete retard if you buy a watch for 200,000$. Evene the highest end most complicated mechanical watches (Perpetual ones) are around 5000 - 20000. And those are the best technical watches you can get.

Anything above 10 - 20K and you are paying only for brand. I would even argue anything above 10K

cartier ronde solo
Cheap, efficient and reliable.

For a dirt cheap option, the new seiko cocktail time is very impressive.

IWC says class in a non-arrogant way.

People who wear meme watches like Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Hublot and Patek Phillipe become laughing stocks unless they are worth north of $100 million. People will assume it's a fake. With Rolex, people will assume you still think it's the 80s.

some pateks appreciate desu, i would buy it for the fashion and the investment

>north of 100 million

I don't understand this, why do they know your net worth, and why is 100 million required to buy 5 figure items

When I say people, I mean people who matter. The people who knows you.

>why is 100 million required to buy 5 figure items

Amongst everyone but normie poorfags and niggers, watches are a social statement, not decor. The watches I mentioned, except Rolex, are a statement of immense wealth.

Was just thinking the other day that watches are a boomer thing.

Makes me not want to wear one..although, I do hope my pops gives me his gold Prezzy in the will.

Bob the builder interchangable face watch

>cartier ronde solo
Nice, I got turned off from cartier due to my girlfriend nagging about it though.

That's one of the reasons why I'm trying to find a watch like the one I posted in the OP.
The only thing that sways me away from that one is SRP262J1 and the SRP253J.

Essentially can't decide between a gold case/white face or etc.

You seem very disconnected from reality user

I like the invicta submariner tribute with a NATO strap, but my cutterny foto is a black faced orient bambino with tan leather strap. Both are automatic watches, not quartz bullshit, and either is between $130-200.

I would rock a rep Rolex with seiko movement tho desu, but good ones are $400 and I'd rather invest.

Don't blame me for not knowing why people wear watches.

Current goto *

Fuck autocorrect

Practical.
Reliable.
Japanese.

What more could an interviewer ask for?

You just have a very awkward view on it, I know you're a poorfag, but you must have only ever been around poorfags as well

I got a tissot le locle like 5 years ago, not a fucking scratch on it. Built like a brick shithouse

Looks like shit and shows you have no self-awareness and don't care about your appearance.

exceptional choice user

or hes just a simple guy whos always on time and reliable

Wearing that watch to an interview is like wearing cargo shorts to an interview.

>Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Hublot and Patek Phillipe become laughing stocks unless they are worth north of $100 million
What about if he has a net worth of 90 million? Will people think he got his watch from the flea market???

look at this shit its beautiful

pls respond

Mah nigga

Serious answer is a Daniel Wellington. Its not too expensive and just looks very nice.

I can't tell if he's merely pretending to be a retard or not

They're shit to the highest degree.

After heavy consideration Veeky Forums SRP765J2 is probably what Ill go after, unless there is a gold version with a white face.

This is what I've got

none this isn't reddit. they are only put in GQ because they are paid to. ultimately stupid and tasteless

Probably larping. Expect him to create a new thread about how he clears 800k before bonuses in his PE firm

It's also cheap

i only rock this piece at fancy functions

Get a Gear s3

Depends on what your income level is.
I personally like to wear an entry level rolex submariner or datejust (pic related)
If you can't afford one get an apple watch or some shit

forgot pic

Lol yes good idea. Wear your dads Rolex to an interview for a job that pays $25k a year. Mr. Noseberg will love that.

IWC Portugese

Good one

>people
>implying you know people
>implying you know watches
stop larp

can someone id this watch? reverse image search comes up with tissot lel

ive got a fake rolex that i bought in thailand years ago. never wear it but

This is 300% accurate

You forgot audemars

>The whole idea of watches being a status symbol is retarded
i think the same. completely waste of money.

These fuckers. Best $50 I've spent.

where do i buy $30 rip offs of 100,000 watches plox

aliexpress
or find service that can buy for you and ship goods from china......(from taobao site)

implying i am a nigger or can afford one of their classic watches

those are 1 dollar quartz watches from ali express you fucking kike

My grandpa was going on for ages about how mechanical watches are superior to automatic. I asked him how would anyone be able to tell what type you're wearing.
>uhh uhh uhh you just don't get it

Idk i like watches ive spent 3k on a breitling. I also really love my omega and rolex, you can toss them around and dive with them. I feel it just a treat to throw that on my arm and its always fucking with me. Im 23 tho so the boomer brainwash shit may have affected me a little i just think james bond fantasizes it the most for me.

Just lol'd at that female repellant

>formal styling
>fucking huge and lugs almost hang
kek

>Wrong. Watches make you look like you've got somewhere to be. A man with schedules to keep.
>
>Crying LE BOOOOMERS isn't going to work here brainlet
Nice counter-point, faggot. Completely ignored the fact that this can be done with a $100 Swatch. HURR

Boomers lmao
>have to pay into social security even though it's virtually a certainty that we're not getting shit out of it
>boomers still support this
thanks boomers

Something like this is pretty nice.

C I T I Z E N watches for entry level. O M E G A for top tier. Drop the cheap shit.

>yfw you see someone with an expensive watch that isn't the correct size for their wrist

Is this ironic shitposting? And what's up with all of you wristlets wearing these gigantic watches? This looks bad, you know that right?

fuck I can't tell what's trolling and what isn't anymore

Funny coming from someone who likes the SACM171. You want to buy a 33mm watch in 2017. That's not even my wrist you're looking at. Stop projecting.

>Funny coming from someone
You mean 'totally consistent', brainlet. Do you even into logic?
>hurr the current year
Yeah bro it's the current year, guess we should all start wearing MC Hammer pants
>oh wait
nigger

>wearing a watch

How'd you find Veeky Forums grandpa?

OP here posting from laptop. Managed to make a successful thread instead of shilling heavy bags kek.

M8 only in my early 20s sonny jim.

>not wearing a watch

Get with the times kid.
They're about to make a huge comeback.

A watch in 2017 just makes you look like a supreme gentleman.

Use your phone.

autism