John McAffe really is our guy

>nothing but love

He obviously knows its not true or is a rumor at most right now but he's spreading it to get the attention of Amazon and other market places

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/911833354873565184
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always loved John McAffe. He's always been /ourguy/. Maby ill get to shake his hand someday which would be really cool. Man it sucks being poor.

Such a strange guy. I remember seeing posts on some drug forum that were tied to him. He was trying to cook up some shit in Bolivia.

I glad he's on our side.

The dude is quite literally insane.
And a massive drug addict.
But do whatever the fuck you wanna do.

6d chess powered by amphetamine

This is big! Never short BTC suckers

Are you him? :o

seriously, who isnt and is successful?

You know mcaffee has like 10,000 bitcoin atleast

I'm so poor, maybe I'll be lucky enough to shake your hand after you shake his, user

Maby he will randomly dox us, send a team of masked men to v& us and bring us to him just so we have the opportunity to shake his hand user. Who knows. Anything is possible in this timeline. Either way user, we'll make it brother.

John you're the best. I'll smoke you out one day.

Tweet link?

too late, already am

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/911833354873565184

McAfee is extremely reckless and not as bright as he thinks he is. He was trying to buy verge (which is a scamcoin btw) and couldn't figure out how.

He's telling people in the crypto space what they want to hear, regardless of the consequences. He is a pathological liar and you cannot trust a word he says.

The other day he was openly saying "fuck the fed. fuck yellen." just to stir up shit and get attention. Do you really want to antagonize the status quo? When is that ever a good move? But he knows that insane autists will eat that shit up and buy into his company to "challenge da man."

Watch your ass around McAfee.

He is not your friend.

He's a salesman.

Hey John, what do you think btc is going to be at by the end of the year?

how do we ban people on here?

You can't. That's what makes this place great.

This, plus he is responsible one of the scamiest, shittiest and most expensive """anti-virus""" programs in the world.

Maybe we can all shake his hand together :3

HE WAS STUDYING the biosynthesis of certain drug formations from tropical bacteria requiring him to be located in Belize, idiot.

I'd do mad coke with McAfee and fuck bitches desu senpai

You go buy a pack of straws so you can suck it the fuck up

>The God Emperor of Antivirus
>Does drugs
"Haha guys, he's a loser!"

A lot of prominent historical figures did drugs. Amphetamines helped Hitler almost take over Europe in WW2.

Even today, lots of people in Silicon Valley & Wall Street take Amphetamines, LSD, Coke.