In 40 minutes the Chinese refund for this token is going to end and this thing is going to pump hard...

In 40 minutes the Chinese refund for this token is going to end and this thing is going to pump hard. You heard it here first, get in while you can and come back to this thread in one hour to tell me I was right.

Other urls found in this thread:

waltonchain.org/notice
youtu.be/G4_bvXRQslg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's your source?

pump and dump?

I really hope so

I bought in at around an average of 400 sats so I will be taking my profits when it pumps this afternoon.

SOURCE:

Refund ending midday China time (approx 35 minutes).

Tokens will be locked for a year and you know these chinese fuckers bought a fuckload of these things so a good chunk of WTC in circulation pre refund will be locked up. The tokens left in circulation will rise in price as a result.

alright, that's legit - let's see what happens

waltonchain.org/notice

This is the full source of the above image I posted, take a look if you need further proof.

The main significance of 12:00 China time is that it means an end to the FUD that has been spread about this token for the last few weeks while the price has been stagnant for the most part.

No more fear of delisting as WTC has fully cooperated with the chinese govt, we can expect a good price rise today.

Why would it moon rather than crash hard?

A lot of green on the order book, people seem to be FOMO-ing into the token right now anticipating a pump.

big , if true.

hopefully that translation is accurate.

Because of all the uncertainty the last month with this token is finally put to rest after the refund is complete.

WaltonChain has had full radio silence with all western investors out of fear that they could pump the price before the refund is over which would stop the chinese from wanting to refund at ICO price.

From 12 today the silence ends and there should be an announcement from the team.

FYI I am not here to shill, I only hold around 300 WTC myself I just wanted to help out the board in this fucking bear market. We could all use some profits

It's gone straight to the moon over the last 3 days though.

I kind of sense a dump actually

Why do you think it will dump?

Because it's been pumped like 50% recently almost back to the high it was the last time they pumped it.

It seems like a strange coincidence this would happen right when the refund is supposed to take place, like they know many people will now try to buy and they can sell their pumped coin as they like. Then it will go back down.

2 minutes

See you soon

7 BTC sell just got chomped to 2BTC at 505 sats immediately.

What did they mean by this?

What the fuck just happened

Who can sell them ? Chinks have no access to the only exchange, the coins refunded are locked for 1 year, and the team's and investors coins are locked too for 18 months.

For today or tomorrow this coin has a 90% chance to go way up, and a 10% chance to crash completely.

It's priced in already you cunt, what we will see is a dump when people sell the news.

Did you all not watch this video? kek

youtu.be/G4_bvXRQslg

tfw you sold your waltons and is mooning without you

RIP this guy
he's wrong like 90% of the time kek