Fucking normies

>Facebook/twitter/instagram all day, like/comment/subscribe to everything political.
>never end posts of "er mu gerrd DRUMPPPPPP REEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH FEEELS BEND A KNEEEEEEEE"
>All that time
>All that attention
>All that energy & emotions
>Nothing to show for it

Why do they do it? It's like they literally hate money. If they spent all that time learning bitcoins they'd probably have at least $100k by now.

Show them the way user

Normies are dumb user and always will be. That's why they are poor.

The world belongs to the autists

I like to tell the black people to stop being tribal animals concerned with social injustice and start making money instead.

>Why do they do it? It's like they literally hate money.
They're literally about 20-30 IQ points lower than where you probably are.

We live in a simulation and normies are bots.

People fail to realize that you only know the world that you're exposed to. It isn't until early adulthood that people have any chance of being awakened mentally. Someone that's always been comfortable, lived in the same house and small town that has the same friends will never know of better.

I have no answer. I used to be on /pol/. What a damn waste of time. The only practical thing that matters in this life is making a lot of money so you can escape all this horse shit. You gonna argue about whether Trump really hired hookers to pee on him, or you gonna put your mind to getting rich? Simple choice.

public self-validation/validation of others, prospecting and speculating in social markets, cultivating/maintaining/developing social proof of a persona which maximizes utility vis a vis desired social goals, maintenance and development of a social support structure.... normie shit

>iktfb

Idk. But they aren't as pathetic as the people who spend their free time complaining about what Normies say on social media
>poltards

>complain about nomries using social media while unironically spending all your time bitching on an anonymous anime image site
Go back to r9k

>Someone that's always been comfortable, lived in the same house and small town that has the same friends will never know of better.
T H I S
I lived a fucked up childhood and adolescence.
I literally inhabited more than 20 houses before 16.
Now I'm miles above the rest.

>complaining about people bitching on an anonymous message board while bitching on an anonymous message board.
Goddamn newfags will be the end of us all

>muh pol
Out of literally nowhere. Here's a nice triggering image for you. Now cry about it.

Why is brownie batter coming out of her butt?

>see people arguing all day on normiebook about this

>check blockfolio

If these saps only knew how far behind in the game they were

holy shit right in the feels

you could kill a normie's mother and father or gf in front of them and they wouldn't care in a day or two

Opened gif while I was on the toilet
Youre sick dude
Why even have thay shit saved on your computer

>just mention pol and the altrightcucks get so triggered they literally shit post
Lmao 2ez

Just burned all of my NFL Memorabilia my neighbors and I had a burning party. We estimated we could have sold all of it on ebay for 76k. Some of it was from the 60s and 70s. We burned a lot of season tickets AND we cancelled all of our Sunday Tickets on TV.

This is spreading like wildfire. America has had enough of anti white anti America BULLSHIT. Soon the stadiums will be empty, except for a sprinkling of ghetto trash who murdered, pimped, and dealt enough drugs to schoolkids to get tickets. TLDR; user, you should sell anything related to NFL Sponsors. Its goung to tank