He's still buying coins with billions of coins in circulation and wondering why they're worthless

>he's still buying coins with billions of coins in circulation and wondering why they're worthless

18500 coins.

Other urls found in this thread:

walletbuilderscoin.com/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uh...this has $7 volume.

>PIVX at 1900 sat
>MUH VOLUMEEEE
>Bitbean at 12 sat
>MUH VOLUME

Volume is important for liquidity. Enjoy your bags that you will ultimately sell at a loss because there are $7 worth of trades happening.

>wow why does this coin with 18500 coins not have the entire float traded RIGHT NOW

Maybe because it's a pure PoS coin so it's not dumping all day like coins you buy typically do; and the market is entirely controlled by the lack of sellers. I.e. the coin has very little sellers and even a single buyer can and will become the top holder (not bigger than me, but still)

You're too stupid to understand this so you'll be coming back when WBC is 200$ and wondering why nobody told you to buy it.
Haha ok broski.

this coin is a joke right?

"Here at walletbuilderscoin we envision a world where nobody ever has to work again and anyone is capable of creating a shitcoin to produce enormous wealth. We hope to enlighten people on how to make it ."

walletbuilderscoin.com/index.html

Nope, and the developer isn't even the biggest holder

Oh my god. I just looked at the website because I thought you were joking. Hahahahahaha no wonder OP is shilling a 0 volume coin he holds a lot of. He can't find anyone to buy his enormous bags hahahahahaha! The website literally says it's a shitcoin just to make money. Like, what kind of brainlet would you have to be to buy a coin that tells you up front that it's a scam? Oh, right. OP is. OP is a brainlet. Hahahahahahaha holy fuck this made my night.

My entry price is less than 6k sat
>tfw too intelligent to FUD coins with 18k coins

Go buy some IOTA refugee lover

if there's more coins circulating you simply buy more coins, you goof. market cap increase is what matters, not individual token price.

Huh so you mean a coin with a billion tokens/coins valued at 5 cents is actually worth buying compared to something with highly limited supply and a strong network and an active developer who isn't a pajeet? Prove your argument. Because bitcoin is 4 thousand dollars a coin based on the mechanic of supply and demand. when there's a fixed, especially a low, supply then the only necessity for price rise is demand increase.

Tell me you're not comparing Bitcoin to WBC.

Oh I apologize, WBC has transactions in less than a minute and even less coins avaliable and masternodes coming so there's not much comparison is there

>token A has small coin supply
>token B has big coin supply
>invest same amount of money in both
>market cap doubles in both cases
>investment is doubled in both cases

do you even basic math?

>coin has ten trillion coins at 1 sat
>WOWWW IT CAN'T GO ANY LOWER

Get a job pajeet.

Holy shit another thread, this fucking pajeet is serious

>moronic response again

ok, bye.

>coin amount d-doesn't matter
>buy pajeet shitcoin with 10 billion coins and wonders why it's worthless

Nobody is interested user, if you're merely pretending then improve the shitposting, if you're serious then maybe just KYS

Nobody cared when WAVES guy posted for three years.

The WBC joke is faggot tier, you're not helping it, just give it up and get back to business

Nah, I'll see you at 100k sat though.