Is Ark Dead?

Bought back in at 86k thinking I found the dip. Bleeding down ever since.

Same with Lisk..

Haven't made smart choices this week..

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/segawa_rin
discord.gg/tAX8hWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitc? I'll have you know the conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. I have a degree in stock markets and I'm the top crypto walrus on bittrex. Your coin is nothing to be but another pumped dump. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. You think you can get away with saying it will moon? Think again fucker. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. Your coin is fucking dead, ARKies. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. I will move my entire wallet to bittrex and use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable coin off the face of the continent you little shit. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever shilling was about to bring down up you, ARKies mabye you would have held your fucking tongue. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie. You're fucking dead, ARKies.

it was pumped

and now it shall be dumped

Just hold, user. Or surf the waves by following the whales. They just updated the road map and now mobile wallets are at 87%.

lol... "Haven't made smart choices this week.."

If you are deciding it was a bad choice after only a week, then crypto or trading in general is just not for you. Have patience.

Why not just hold it for a year and see where you end up

Every FUD thread only makes the Ark stronger. Together we shall leave the sinner behind, wallowing in their own filth.

Ahahahaaa ARK is never going to moon. Get rekt Arktards

Nice already sold at 100k.

bittrex is losing steam, people are fucking off elsewhere
ark is very vulnerable in this regard
it's still a top coin and will outlive 99% of them

Nice! A hybrid meme

I don't think it's dead, but if you look at its history, it needs 2 months to recharge after hitting a high.

It's recharging now, and it'll keep slipping down for a bit, but I would just hold. When it recovers, you should be profitable.

Look at its 1day MACD. It's got a ways to go before it recovers.

IMO its just a bear market for pretty much all coins right now except ICOs. There are plenty of people believing the tulips stuff, but there are also plenty of people who never knew how to work BTC trying it out. I know this is anecdotal, but my bro in law who is your average joe American asked me how to buy BTC and in the end figured it out on his own. He said he was surprised that the money he put in was dropping by the second because he didn't know about how volatile it was but as soon as he put it into some betting website for football it locked the price in. So I still think more money will be coming to the market soon and hopefully more people see ARK. The guys just need to do some more advertising/marketing.

Bittrex is #3 in total volume. All exchanges are slow right now.

Who is he?

She is twitter.com/segawa_rin

I'm over here making dollars with WTC. Why would you buy this shitcoin, user?

Lisk will definitely go back up when rebranding happens. Hold that shit

>The guys just need to do some more advertising/marketing
yeah, they are pretty bad when it comes to marketing but at least their funds won't run out anytime soon

I believe in their roadmap and see what ARK's endgame is, there's no other coin as ambitious and well-thought out like it

I do too. I saw some screenshots of what their website/roadmap used to look like last year before they put their coin out and it was definitely very basic looking. They've really come far from then. I know its simple to fix a website up, but they really seem to be working on their project since they always keep updating their roadmap and hosting AMAs with business partners on their slack. I truly believe ARK will be one of the top 5 coins with its multiple uses and aim for consumer adoption especially with the push button blockchain cloning, smart bridges with existing blockchains, and combining those with the NFC/Chip card for purchasing things.

On another note, not sure if biz_classic is slow on their payments right now but I usually get a payout on Sunday nights but seemed to have missed mine on the 24th.

My address is

AGgQA9jrhk95qdVuQ2xKVXqbDenMXcnx4y

Hopefully Uncle Chang or Moonman will see this post.

Huh according to the biz_classic website I was paid Sat Sep 23 2017 6.06768691 but on my wallet it doesn't show the transaction.

we transitioned yesterday to a new payment system (no more tax brackets) and there were some problems
they are both asleep now
join our discord discord.gg/tAX8hWU

who is she?

Thanks, m8. Will try and get into contact with them later today then. I should be heading to bed too. 2 AM over here.

Someone hasn't looked at the roadmap lately. NEWS, NEWS, NEWS.

Just bought 87 arks for 0.000806 BTC each.
I believe in this shit

Source/More?

give us the name or im going to explode