ASSassins creep origns

>TAKE DIS WHITEBOI. TAKE YO PASTY WHITE ASS BACK TO GREECE. EGYPT IS A BLACK MAN'S COUNTRY
Why not get actual historians to work on making the game not laughable we wuz kangz shit?

They are selling the game to a specific market so they have to accommodate the game for them

The elusive afrocentric market?

I haven't touched an Ass Creed game since 2, but this looks interesting. Mainly because I like that era and looks like the closest modern open world game set in Ancient Egypt.

Bayek is not Afro-Türkish, despite his primal dark skin. He has wh*Teoid features such as a pointy, treacherous nose and c*Ucasoid skull.

Pic related is a true BLACK man.

>selling games to people who don't have money
Didn't they learn their lessons from (((feminist))) games and movies tanking?

>not even bothering to correct your phonepost auto-caps
wew laddie

I don't understand what kind of people would buy this game

the only decent thing is the graphics

HOL' UP

>we should corrupt proper use of the tongue and mother language, the biggest gifts given to us by allah
Typical of you wh*Tes.

deep.

>Romans in the Ptolemaic Empire
>Ancient Egypt

>Cleo isn’t an old, ugly Greek hag that uses her intelligence(NOT her looks as is a common misconception), to win Caesar and Antonius

Dropped because this is obviously pop history infected by ((them))

>cleo was ugly maymay
If she wasn't particularly physically attractive then normal looking. Nothing indicates she was a "ugly hag."

ya'll some salty ass mother fuckers, forreal

Yes

Wasnt she 21 when she met caesar?

Its growing every year, if they are accurate and there isnt any diversity then there will be many critics

That article is about the Nubians who conquered Egypt and installed themselves as Pharaohs at on point. Not we wuzzing.

she was described as being homely and morbidly obese with a huge beak nose yet had a warm and charming personality by literally everyone, what the fuck are you on about? seriously, go look at her family tree and tell me you think she'd look anything other than fucking horrid

literally every bit of info we have about her describes her as ugly. A pretty cleo is literally the biggest red flag for any history buff.

actual historical assassins versus templar genetic memory thing?