OmiseGo - Don't fall for Mr. Bones' wild ride

We're not outta the woods yet, boys

Cryptokiddies with weak hands and no patience who thought they'd be making a real quick profit will be btfo when there's no september news (which there isn't).

To the rest of us, enjoy Mr. Bones' wild ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4eA1CsAp4ZI
tradingview.com/chart/OMGUSD/FmYOuTvU-OMG-Wolfe-Wave-geo/
omise.co/omise-partners-with-mcdonalds-thailand-to-provide-seamless-payment-experience-for-online-and-mobile-orders
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Funny you say that,
here's the link to the livestream that starts in 100 minutes:

youtu.be/4eA1CsAp4ZI

Anyone else feeling sleepy?

Here's an ultra-rare, super-fresh pink wojak.

You'll need it when literally nothing new is announced.

I'm holding 400 OMG but you idiots are going to be the death of this coin. There is no news, just like there is no apple; or no google partnership.

news will be announced. its probably going to be gay as fuck as cause a dumping to 18k sats

screenshot it

>inb4 the """news""" is "we're releasing a wallet in Q4"

I think there's already been a announcement for a wallet in Q4 2018

Exactly. Also, it was Q4 2017.

We're going to $5 aren't we?

Nah no way.

tradingview.com/chart/OMGUSD/FmYOuTvU-OMG-Wolfe-Wave-geo/

Support line is at around 222K sats, there's no way we're going below that again.

If you sell now, you'll pink wojak and commit senpai in front of your family within a month. We're good - just ignore the retarded cryptokiddies who want to die when there's no end of september news (which there isn't).

Hehehhee

kek

Best posts ever

kek is sold here. Well memed my man.

Too many bagholders

Its fine I've been bagholding for week i dont feel the pain anymore im not selling untill 330k

lmao, what a fail.

It's recovering!

My Sides!

These are the best posts

keep them coming brother, need good laughs after weeks of bleeding red and missed moons

I would sell if you can.

Bagholders are going to get out at 10.

Take the loss if you bought over 10 and buy the dip. You will make back what you lost.

Bagholder here I bought at 11 , i didn't wait a whole week and saw omg dip to 7$ to sell at loss

omise.co/omise-partners-with-mcdonalds-thailand-to-provide-seamless-payment-experience-for-online-and-mobile-orders

This is the best blog I've read in a while

good shit user

great meme my friend

Good thread, op.

Boyos, I feel like we're gonna make it.

how the fuck are you making these so quick?

Boyos, our meme tributes to the OmiseGods payed off. They have heard the prayers of St. Pepe the Kek.

Jun; give us this day our daily gains, and forgive us our FUDding ways. As we forgive those who FUDded against us; and lead us not into liquidation but deliver us from FOMO
>Amen

The body, the blood and the power of Jun is within me; forever and ever
>Amen

>our meme tributes to the OmiseGods payed off.
This was all you. You did this.

it is doing well it is at good old 10US$

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,

“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

saved, nice dubs too

Where were you all when we summoned the OmiseGods?

I tried to trade, and ended up losing 8 OMG's. Might as well kms

you dont trade OMG, you hodl them, consider that a lesson learned the hard way.

Alas; higher we go boyo's

please dont stop

Agreed. I've loled @ other niggas posting that exact post in 100's of earlier threads. Then I learned

Night has come, child. But fear not; and have faith. For:
>Jun has died
>Jun as risen
>Jun will rise again

Praise be to Him

fuck, that means there will be a "special news"

fuck, OMG is actually not vaporware. Mcdo payment has been processed, fuark fuark im jumping onboard

too late m8, liftoff was yesterday, go buy some LINK or some other shitcoin.

Time is running out

I made post only a few minutes ago and it's begun ascention unto Jun already

I was on the ride since 6 usd, sold after techcrunch, bought 100k links ( smartest move anyone can do right now). Jumping back onboard but I'll dump my bags on you maybe by the end of the day

lol have fun with your scamcoin. I'll buy you a noose when you need it.

wrong thread