Accumulate

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8VyWZFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the meme triangle has transcended its own meme
unironically the best crypto out there

THIS

Wrong. It's just okay, not the best. I'll give it one year and then see where it is at...

well you are not taking the point: ARK is the only one that is not directly in competition with other coins since it's strongness is the fact you can perform transactions cross chain. So as long as there are cryptos ark are meaningful

How much ark do I need to live passively off of voting?

Why do you spend the entire day shilling this worthless coin when you can easily double, or even triple it in a week's time? There is no reason to "hodl" a coin when you can participate in pnds, like the IOP 1000% pump done by Delta-V. Just take the leap or stay a bagholding wagecuck forever. discord.gg/8VyWZFU

i think if you have 4k ark you get 1 ark a day

Damn was hoping ijt would be 1k.

You're just spouting nonsense. You're making us Arkies look bad.

ETH VM port with DPoS is why you should be interested.

> 25% compounded gains per day

Are you retarded?

Pls explain ARK VM to a brainlet

it should overtake lisk soon as is
the coming ARKVM, IPFS, IPDB combo shall shoot it into interstellar space

Maybe ARK is not really for the majority of Veeky Forums anons......
Buy 2-5k Ark, put off exchange in wallet, vote for the best delegate there is- biz_classic- HOLD
Patience is key ffs
If you put your bucks on a bank, I do not think they would grant you almost 10% return per year.
And all this without daytrading and other bullshit.
Geeez

Yes, I'lll accumulate. Once it drops to 65-70k.) For now enjoy your bags.

He probably mean't 1k = 1ark a day.

Kek

OP cares about this board.

Do as he says, mortals.

It's a nice feature for sure, but it isn't what makes Ark special at all. ArkVM + Push Button Deployable Blockchains + IPDB integration is what really gets me excited about Ark. Not to mention the fact that they already support so many programming languages, opening up the doors to a huge number of developers regardless of what language they favour.

I'm looking forward to seeing the projects that will spring up and take advantage of Arks lightning fast blockchain, which can all interconnect with each other without bloating up the main chain.

Everything about Ark just excites me, it's one of the few projects that I can really see achieving mass adoption.

When is this going to pump again?

Right after you sell, fag.

not until the stuttering pot smoking devs do something notable. which will probably be like 3 months, minimum.

2k ARK here, will I make it?

Compared to my 20 ARK, sure thing bro.

add 1-2k and you 'll be fine. as OP says
A C C U M U L A T E