Yeah user's done really well with his Internet money, now we just need to find him a girl!

>yeah user's done really well with his Internet money, now we just need to find him a girl!

never chase a bitch, always chase a check

disregard hoes, acquire currency

> You would be a good catch for a young woman, you know!
Thanks mum

>Just find a nice girl and settle down user

It's sad honestly. I try to explain that this isn't the 1950s anymore and it's like they just don't get it.

Your parents may not understand you, but they do care about you, and that's what matters. They're normies. How could they possibly pick up on the subtleties and know that you only like 2D girls?

Having a girlfriend isn't all that nice

>Less time for yourself
>Less time for reading, gaming, working out
>Bitches are fucking crazy sometimes
>Expensive as fuck
>Distract you from more important shit

I have a girlfriend but often I just want to be single. Not even sure why I keep going.

this. having a gf is literally a drug that douses your brain into a non-competetive state, making you forget about all dreams and goals you had in your life.

as soon you move in with a girl, kiss goodbye to fun in your life.

drop her and fuck random bar whores on weekends.

tfw no gf here, first I get the money, then I definitely go for the girl. And children.

If you're rich I can wingman you to waifus

>then I definitely go for the girl. And children

you will realize when you don't have her anymore.

>27 khv
>the thought of spending more than five minutes alone with a girl is terrifying

I'm pretty sure we are mentally damages in a way at this point and will never be able to share our life with someone. Kind of like the girl that's been in a relationship since she was 15 and as soon as her husband dies she is off fucking the neighbor or his best friend because she can't stand the feeling of being alone, but we are the opposite.

>now we just need to find him a girl!
I LIKE THE PASSIVENESS OF THAT SENTENCE!

Seriously, fuck the dating game, fuck going out to parties and trying to see if there's any chemistry with a girl I meet. Fuck trying to get her number. Fuck trying to agonize for hours over how to keep a conversation going so she doesn't forget me, fuck trying to keep tabs of bands and events girls might be interested in so I can suggest "we should go!". Fuck trying to find all the cool/cute bars that I can take them to when I resort to asking them out for coffee or drinks.

Seriously fuck all that fucking shit.

FIND ME A GIRL MOM AND DAD!

when will you guys take the hindupill and arranged marriage a qt brown girl

Actually found myself a qt brown Filipina since my mother said that.

Found my gf at 29 user. I agree about the mental damage, but it is possible to recover some amount. She was very patient. I used tranquillisers the first time we Skyped. And it took months before I voice chatted.

Nice, how did you find her?

From interpals threads on /r9k/. She was actually a 4channer too

Interpals is great in general for practising conversation

Have you two met IRL or are you doing the long-distance relationship thing?

Doesn't even have to be a hindu girl.

Nearly any South Asian or SEA girl is much easier to get if you're into traditional-minded girls who want to focus on family.

if you pay me I can teach you

I went over there for two months in April. Will likely go again in October. Hopefully she will come live with me in UK at some point.

>Expensive as fuck
Oh look, a really stupid little kid chimes in. Sharing a home/life with another person is way more cost effective than living alone, stupid.

pajeet here. don't do this. India's currently going through their own sexual revolution so if you're an autist she'll just cheat on you with david beckham lookalikes.

>Now that you have money, you're worth finding a woman to waste it on!
>user himself is worthless! But now that he has money, he can have the honor of spending it on a woman who is also worthless but we don't realize she's worthless because she has a cunt!

seems like you have the wrong girlfriend then, none of these are an issue with mine