/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Weekends over time to lose some more money edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/app/trade/XBTUSD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This week's earnings

Wut r sum memes?

Hey guys remember PTN?

They just crushed earnings

I CAUGHT THE APPLE KNIFE LAST FRIDAY

IT HURTS SO MUCH I'M TRAPPED ON MR. COOKS WILD RIDE AHHHHHHHH

Bought MOOG @ 83.97, PRTY @ 14.00, and AKTX @ 9.80
Am I gonna die this week

Does anyone think Rite Aid will have a good earnings report?

>bumpan for AMD to $15, not today though.

In the last thread, someone was shilling DXTR. What are the chances he's not bullshitting? They are presenting at an investor conference tomorrow, but will anyone actually give a fuck?

AMD back to the 11s before 15

Hopefully it'll dip to $10 where I have my buy order waiting to scoop up some cheap shares.

I give a fuck, user

IZEA

Yes, the stock police of bad investments are going to break in and meticulously rip the hairs off your nipples as torture before being reassigned to the Stock mines.

>been holding RNVA since before the reverse split
>literally all I have in portfolio
>today another rs
hold me

Hell no, they still have shitloads of debt. That company is fucked even with the huge cash infusion they got from Walgreen's. They now have less stores to pay down a huge pile of debt that remains after the cash infusion was thrown onto it.

Tech stoppppppp

Top kek, Nasdaq. Pump and Dump shitcoin after all.

I've told you about $NOG. I hope you listened. To the moon we go!

What the fuck is up with NMM? BDI keeps climbing but the stock has just been dying lately. Reverse split time?

Been bag holding 7700 shares since november. Feels good man

Sitting comfy on some gas weighted stocks. NMM, SWN, TNP long term holds.

Ptn ptn ptn ptn
Buy buy buy buy
Ptn ptn ptn ptn
Outbreak outbreak

You stupid fuck. You are supposed to buy BEFORE it jumps. Its already going back down!

hello :^)

Just bought some shares at .64, we'll see where this goes.

Same, I feel like this will be a shit show, but fuck it why not

What stop are you running? I set mine at $.55

#yolo

Deciding on that now, I'm thinking around the same range give or take a few cents

nah just retarded that's all

settled on .59, not a big fan on the idea of some penny stock tanking even if I only took a small bite

ctrl+f NAK

what is happening

Accumulate more

we've gotta wait a bit longer than we thought on partnership news, so people are taking advantage of the volatility

3,500 shares here, not selling

Bought to early at 1.75 instead of 1.68.

Should I double down on NAK now that it's sudden around 1.78 I got it at 1.92 recently

Bought at 1.97, feel my pain

I hope you guys got in DXTR like I said MOON MISSION

i just did, join me brother

Where will it cap today

Just did Friday and got more today at .31 missed the initial jump but was planning on picking it up today. Have a stop loss at .299

THROW APPLE IN THE FUKING TRASH IT'S RUINING THE ENTIRE FUCKING MARKET RREEEEEEEEE

What do I look like a market analyst?

when is amd a good buy

CYCC bagholder checkin in

Just wait for it to fall to around $130-$135 and bounce back up. Enjoy the market discount for the time being.

make it staph

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

Bought in at 0.3039
Thank you magic money man.

Tfw could only afford 60 shares because wage cuck...

If the support in the mid $140's doesn't hold then it's more than likely going to hit 2015 levels and rally at ~$130

Told you to go long in the volatility.

I was feeling bad because I could only afford 1500. How do you only have $20 to invest? I'm a wagecuck that doesn't even have regular work.

where can i find an IRL waifu like dis

Buying at 1.75 was fine, seems to be holding there as a resistance point.

OUT OUT OUT NO COINFAGS IN MY SAFESPACE

Is RSII still in play? Took a pretty big hit.

>AMD doing nothing but tanking today
fucking hell just when I was going to cash out

>tfw wage slave and was gonna dump money in my portfolio next week when i get my check
T-there will be other DXTR moon missions r-right?

NO

>7%
>moon mission

This site is 18+

Funnily enough, it'd probably be older people who are comfortable with that sort of gain.

Guess I'll buy more NAK?

Fuuu lost almost 10 percent

The secret is getting a bunch of little gains that eventually add up to be a lot

Morning guys. This week:

GNCA announcement possible, this is the last week for Poole to close deal and be awarded close to 50,000 shares.

Exited JNUG position just now for a 9% gain, only had 100 shares, wish i went in heavier.

RAD ER on Thursday morning. Could go either way, but note that we are already near the 52 week low. Very unlikely that we will go under on this one, expect a a bull run on good news, or a dip on bad news and then a bull run on undervalued shares.

NK declared war on the USA. Going LONG on the VIX may be a good idea. If NK shows any type of aggression, it will rally like no tomorrow and DFEN and similar ETF/ETN tracking defense sector will rally.

And I'm back in the red again today. Maybe I should join you faggots in your shitty penny trading. I would probably do better.

Post yfw none of you will beat index funds

bitmex.com/app/trade/XBTUSD

GNCA good news or bad?

Fuck you faggot who told me to stick with NAK

>VIX jumps 11%
>UVXY goes up 3%

The fuck is this bullshit?

PRTO gona take off

It already took off two weeks ago. That shit's as high as its gonna get.

That's what (((they))) want you to believe goy

I'm up 65% over the last 4 months. It's not hard

can't say. Any news is good news, no news is bad news.

Post up some of your trades

>4 months

Nice one. Think it can see over $2 again?

Not sure if I'm too late to the party.

What's the target for NOG?

Been holding since 81.

>everything is tanking

Who is the gains goblin that did this?

Will likely have to wait for the US dollar to ease back on its rally before there's a good upward bounce in the markets.

Should I sell apple for a $30-40 loss to pick up other dips? Lots of opportunites popping up

Everyone saw NAK tanking and realized the big crash was finally happening.

I'm surprised at what the precious metals are doing, despite the dollar rising. But if it's just geopolitical nonsense, then I don't really view it as a sustainable reversal. Gold is not yielding, rates going up is going to do nothing good for its longterm aspects. But that's just the fundamental perspective. It's broken through some important points, and is showing good support around areas it used to struggle in.

Be aware though, the precious metals have a knack of being hit with (((fat finger drops))) during periods of low liquidity, like the asia-pacific trading times.

I'm down 9% today.

my broker only has 2x leverage and no long/ short on US stocks

Thats not what i was arguing you bitchwhore cocksucking faggot homo queer sissy nancyboys i was saying that 7% is not a moon mission, nowhere did i say that its not smart to add up small gains. I dont need sons of bitchwhore cuntface slutbag coalburners to teach me strategy.

I was just stating a fucking fact. 7% isnt a moon mission. Take each others dicks out of your asses

rough day huh?

Don't worry, my longs shat the bed too.

Dont talk back to me, I'll jam my dick so far down your throat youll fall in love with me and call me Daddy

Only one investment could provide such returns.

I'm a low level wagecuck (net around $10/hr after gas, driving for UberEats and Postmates) and it is also my first week of trading. I already made more gains than the entirety of your investment.

How much are you guys spread crypto/ stocks wise