This might be the French empire if Napoleon accepted the Frankfurt proposols

This might be the French empire if Napoleon accepted the Frankfurt proposols

>tfw not in the timeline where he did

I’m sure it would have been the same result in the end, however: they would have lost it all to anti-colonialism movements in the 20th century.
I prefer the scenario of France creating a stable continental Europe with France as a hegemon, Russia as a diplomatic uncertainty, and Britain as the premier colonial, industrial, and naval power and enemy of France.
Was there ever a possibility for France to establish a multinational empire that includes most of Europe and lasts for several generations, in a similar vein as China or India?

He did though, and the british rejected it because it meant he would maintain control of belgium.

OH NO *sips tea* NOT THE WAFFLES

>a multinational empire that includes most of Europe

Not his plan.
He wanted to make colonies

>Belgium.
He only controlled Wallonia, not Flanders.
Which means that Wallonia would declare independence from France, and Flanders would stay in Dutchland

>Was there ever a possibility for France to establish a multinational empire that includes most of Europe and lasts for several generations, in a similar vein as China or India?
that'd have to be Hapsburg's or Germany.

>thailand
Nope

No? This was the Frankfurt Proposal. It had nothing to do with overseas colonies.

>All of west Africa
Hnghhh

Should've been like this

Do you think a post-colonial West African superstate would have succeeded, or just fallen into infighting like the rest of Africa?

Had Napoleon accepted this he would have established the strongest Dynasty of all time.

He was a retard.

Yes, that was.
But what I am saying is that he could have established colonies after

france has the maritines but not qubec, unsubsricbe and uninstall.

OF COURSE GE HAD QUEBEC.
I just don't want to fill up Canada with tge paint bucket

You do realize that was smaller than what he started out with right?

No wonder he didn't accept it. I don't know why Thomas Jefferson didn't declare war on Britain in 1812

West Africa is already filled with superstates by the standards of what came before.

Other then the Congo and Zulu kingdoms, there wern't any other civilized people

I doubt it. France lost those North American possessions before the Revolution.

When? The French and Indian war?

I am talking about if Napoleon tried to get them back