WE MOONING NOW

if you can't handle my 50% dip, you don't deserve my moon to $100+

>be down 50% max
>be up 200% minimum ($50)

choose one

>biggest exchange in Korea will list NEO in a week
>Red Pulse token (first to use NEO) on October 8th
>Da Hong Fei consulted by Chinese government for regulations
You know what? I don't even care anymore. If Veeky Forums wants to stay poor, they should

neo holders always give me a good laugh

This. Neo holders are the dudes who missed the Eth boat, Googled “what’s teh next etheruhm” and landed here on a shill thread only to invest their net worth in a scam Chinese kite flying block chain.

actually many of us bought ETH, sold it for BTC, and then found a better version of ETH called ANS. :^)

lol, most NEO holders (myself included) hold since ANS and made mad gains along the way. You two are probably boiis who missed the NEO boat and then bought NEO right before the China crash. Stay salty, we don't need y'all

THIS

Bought ETH at $9 and hodling since. Enjoy your chinkcoin!

Other than the rpx shitcoin, when was the last time these scammers discussed a client using their chain? Not even the China Construction bank trusted Da. They're using IBM to create a blockchain to run smart contracts on.

State owned bank wants nothing to do with scammer Da!
They know Neo is vaporware and those retards know nothing about creating a smart contract otherwise they'd be using them without hesitation. They're all piss and wind.

I am enjoying it, thanks :^). Much bigger gains than ETH.

why can't you guys just be happy that another coin is making people massive gains? you're not scared of NEO, are you? :^)

The massive gains are not organic you fucking retard. It's all bullshit and the quicker shitcoins like neo are dead the better it is for bitcoin and genuine use alts.

Someone's insecure

plenty of people are working on NEO projects and genuinely want the platform to succeed. if you don't want to buy it, don't, but wishing for it to die is pretty stupid :^). it's not going anywhere.

State owned bank uses IBM over neo which was supposedly "even better than ethereum".
Speaks volumes. They've got nothing.

one bank not currently using NEO = NEO ded? if you say so, buddy :^)

Did the Pam Beach Confidential report really mention NEO as something to have?

downtrend is over boys

*Palm

For China's cutting edge, industry leading smart contract blockchain the devs are eerily quiet about, you know, actual or even potential customers of significance paying them to use it.

Maybe they need a new logo.

Green id confirms

yup. it said NEO and GAS especially are undervalued.

I'm doubtful on that. My prediction is that it'll correct back down to somewhere around 530k within the next few days before climbing again.

My guess...

>a scam Chinese kite flying block chain.
Somebody drawr this.

correct, i'm not saying it's straight up from here, but i think it will continue to bounce off that line

yep

OR that could just be cope about missing out on sub 600k NEO.

NEO is generous and gives many opportunities, you just have to go out and grab one