Thanks for the Veeky Forums bro yesterday that told me to buy REDD. Made some good gains on it

Thanks for the Veeky Forums bro yesterday that told me to buy REDD. Made some good gains on it.
So, should I fix my gains and sell now, or will it go up more because of the release?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTR7DDJzUIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your welcome brother. Hodl on till the redd id release should be here before Q3 ends couple more dayz

Thanks. How safe is it that it will be released? If there will be no released reddcoin will be dead for sure I guess.

When is the date to be released?

Rumors tell it will be within this week

>rumors
nahh fuck that shit

buy the rumors sell the news

bought at 31 sats and it's at 38 right now so yeah I hope it goes to 100
It was at 300 sats at its ath even without the platform

But looking at the sell order book it might at least go to 50-55 sats

You got it on the dot. Supposed to be released before end of quarter according to roadmap. If they don't release it will drop forsure. I am sure they will deliver expect new ATH forsure

>It was at 300 sats at its ath even without the platform
That was just PnD groups back in June. I'd say 70 at best with new players coming in. But the Redd ID has been in development for 3 years? wtf?

He is correct. ATH was 300+ without redd id just wait till it is dropped lmaooo

He is correct. ATH was 300+ without redd id just wait till it is dropped lmaooo

fuck holding this coin for any length of time.
sell on next pump

Nobody is so retard to hold this coin too long.
I will hold for this week at max

I-I've been holding since Redd was worth 6 sats in May...

but thats a good move
But extremely risky, imagine it would have dropped to 3 sats

Thanks user, I have an irrational amount of faith in Reddcoin's potential of becoming THE smart like crypto in the future so I often miss opportunities to swing trade.

I don't think it will last that long desu, normies won't use redd

I've got a terminal case of emotional attachment to Reddcoin, I got in early enough that I was able to quadruple the return on most of my stack when I sold early. Now I'm convinced that as long as I hodl from here on out there will be similar spoils.

Redd ID is a fucking scam the developer only teases to pump the price. I got rid of mine before it drops to 20, it's never seeing 100 again.

I'll "gamble" and wait for the devs to not deliver in September
>wait for massive correction
>buy the dip
>???
>profit

Actually,
>profit, really?
>bagholding for an eternity
>fuck it

If you genuinely made profit sell now or set a stop loss, you don't want to be bagholding this pump and dump trash coin.

Buy the rumor, sell the news.
Get rid of your bags right now before they become too heavy

Is it headed for correction user?

About to hop in.. Fucking sedatives -___-

yeah, that's for wall street.
Redd-ID will make this coin actually be usable. Unlike most coins that are just used for speculation.

I mean shit I remember getting some cash outta this coin back in 2014, but havent fucked with it since.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTR7DDJzUIU

This. I have a feeling that Reddcoin is going to be big. can't explain it, its just a gut feeling i always had. Now that the coin is showing more activity and redd-ID is comming out, who knows... maybe someday it'll be 1 USD.

I'll be a millionaire that day.

Sell now an buy cheaper latter, this will tank before the real thing.