Memes aside, what was the demographic ratio of WE WUZ to Greeks and other foreigners in the Ptolemaic Kingdom?

Memes aside, what was the demographic ratio of WE WUZ to Greeks and other foreigners in the Ptolemaic Kingdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fagg_El_Gamous
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10% greek, 90% sandnig, 0% nig.

HOL UP

YOU BE SAYIN'

What about kushites? They were like 50 years in power

10% of a group that was significantly farther away than one that has 0%

/pol/ please

THAT WE SHOULD STOP USING THIS DEAD MEME

100% because Greeks WUZ too

All memes aside niggers were only Kangz during the Nubian dynasties. Post alexander the greeks were in charge. Look at the christians in Egypt and that should give you a good idea of what an ethnic egyptian would look like during Egypt's power

There was also a significant number of Galatian mercenaries during the period, blacks would be seen too.

Alexandria was like half greek, and same goes for a few other coastal towns. There was a pretty extensive amount of greeks, phoenicians and jews among the egyptian and lybian coasts.
The court, the higher bureaucracy and the higher military ranks were fully greek, by law. The lower bureaucracy and military ranks could be halfblood greeks. The priests were almost invariably fullblooded egyptians, like pretty much everyone living outside of the coastal areas and main lower egyptian cities.
Actual porportions would be hard to gauge, but 10% greek, 80% egyptian, 10% other (which would include jews, phoenicians, romans, berbers, actual niggers from upper egypt, etc) should be close enough.

It's almost ironic how the people that constantly use the "WE WUZ" meme are uneducated NEET conspiracy theorists who try to latch on to the accomplishments of other white people who actually did something with their lives.

Let's just ignore the massive desert that separated Egyptians and Bantu peoples, shall we.

>significantly farther away
Athens to Alexandria was like a week by sea. Cataracts to Alexandria was a considerably longer journey.

Stop ignoring that Egypt was not "white" and arguing about who gets credit for what Egypt did is batshit retarded.

The Nubians all lived in the south of Egypt, didn't they?

I didn't say it was white. It certainly wasn't black, either.

Is Egypt part of Africa?

Does is just hurt your feels that Egypt was one of the first human civilizations, and not Europe? Does it rustle your jimmies so much that you have to pretend Europe is somehow responsible for the rise of Egypt, even though Europe had zero civilization at the time?

Did I say Europe was responsible, you thickheaded buffoon? Why are you putting words into my mouth.
Egypt was Egyptian.

>Is Egypt part of Africa?
user not everyone who lives in Africa is black

I'm just assuming you follow retarded rhetoric similar to OP's. Your idea that white and black are the only important 'races' that matter are a tell for your stupidity.

Egypt was considered part of Asia for most of history. Sinai Peninsula still is. Hence even modern Egypt is a transcontinental country like Turkey and Russia.

Now you're just using semantics. For most of history, they didn't know how much Asia really was. What you call the land mass has no bearing on the people or civilization on it.

I believe race exists but not the way they do in America (ie black/white dichotomy for the most part).
I think you are the stupid one here for assuming things and calling people rustled, heck, I didn't even say that Egypt had European influences.

>For most of history, they didn't know how much Asia really was.
The Asia/Europe divide was already ancient when Herodotus recorded it 2500 years ago.

Yes, Alexander built an Empire that included Egypt.

Australia has more Anglos than it does Thais, which is closer to Australia out of England and Thailand?

>Now you're just using Semantics
>But Egypt and the sub Sahara were the same place because they were on the same continent thousands of kilometres apart

The closest african civilization to Egypt was the Mali one, and that was further away than fucking Greece even if you do it by land.

t. Jamal

>50 years
ancient egypte started 3100 BC and Ptolemaic Egypt started 332 BC. so of those 2778 years 50 can be possibly we wuz'd about HOL UP.

>he thinks that because it's in Africa it has to be black

25th dynasty was nubian, so there were black pharaohs, but most pharaohs were white (brown)

Also, American blacks are West Africans, not East Africans, who have very different features.

Largest cemetary of the period every found;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fagg_El_Gamous

No, but it's still in Africa, hence africans claim it as their own. It's just like cherrypicking who's white and who's not versus lumping in the entire European continent as a single unit.
>white (brown)
So you were kings and shit? Nigger the only similarities between ancient egyptians and modern peoples can be found in christian copts, and even then at low amounts. Stop with this wewuzzing.

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

You're lying tho. Cyprus is closer to Egypt than anything. And we all know about the Greco-Roman-Egyptian heritage of Cyprus. Yet there were never any kangz in Cyprus. Also the mali were still further away from ancient Egypt than Crete was.

Wtf?

I am starting to think that I am the only person alive who ever saw an egyptian in real life.
To be fair I saw more then one and ALL of them were middle eastern kind, nor white nor black.
Anyway to all the kangs reading if Egypt was like 85-90% as many of you pretend where exactly did they go ? Did they suddenly disappeared in tin air ?
And for the whites beside some greek dinasties what really makes you think that some or a good portion of Egyptians were white ?

Big greek and jewish minority

How big was the jewish and greek presence im Egypt before the Roman occupation in your opinion ?

some greeks in the north, some negros and negromixes in the south, hamites everywhere

>I'm just assuming
And that's why you're a retard.

A lot of them were berbers i think, especially in the west

The distance from egypt to greece is shorter than the height of the sahara, what the fuck are you on about?

Nubians have dark skin but they still look pretty semitic, not really that east african, not that east africans are that close to west africans, since africa has the highest genetic diversity of the continents due to being the origin of humanity.

Actual looking again looks more indian or even abo

Greeks were all in Alexandria (or almost all), as was a thriving population of Semites and Mediterranean traders. Some number of slaves of assorted backgrounds would have been there, native Egyptians were not allowed to live in that city.

In the rest of the long skinny-ass country, it was almost entirely native Egyptians, but that would have included some admixture of people from other areas who would not have kept to distinctive commi8unitites, but might have melting-potted into the population.

>Cataracts to Alexandria was a considerably longer journey.

Nut downs stream, in reach of land and supplied with fresh water all the way. Navigating a river, particularly down stream, was much easier than crossing the sea.

I don't claim Greece's history as my own, I don't claim Italy's history as my own (technically I don't claim any country's history as "mine", but still) I don't think many people with a similar background as me would either, and even then we still at least speak a language in the same family, which can't be said for west africans and egyptians

Likely just as big if not a bit smaller. The Jewish population massively declined in Egypt after the Great Jewish Revolt and Bar Kochba revolt. Greeks might be more likely to move into Egypt after it was conquered but there had already been Greeks ruling the region for 240 years.