COLX your last chance for 4 sat

Hi anons
Its your last chance for 4sat colx, over 14btc at this price was bought already and we are going up. Dont stay poor

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CV2/

Today is the day I have been waiting for.

4 weeks of patience about to pay off

yup, future looks bright. Steady grow from here

what does it actually do

its cheap, gonna have masternodes and have PIVX developer on board. Its right after rebrand and cutting supply by 50%

It's fast, anonymous (pivx technology), eco friendly, and it's cheap as fuck.

The countdown timer for the swap just resets every time it hits zero. Is COLX ever going to be available? Been waiting for months.

COLX wallet and everything works fine but we wait now for novaexchange for open COLX markets. There was need to makw whole new coin listing process with listing fee, audit etc

lol cv2 was trading at 4 sats. colx is a flop.

A flop when it only increased in value? Nice logic there bud

lowest bid for COLX is 10k sat so CV2 should hit 5000sat

>what is volume
kys

Refreshing every 10 seconds on the coinswap page now. Let's fuckin do this.

The coin is listed and there's no swap, what the fuck is happening ?

we are waiting for COLX markets to be listed and live.

It is live. People are trading it already.

Do I have to swap manually or is it automatic ?
and why isn't listed here? novaexchange.com/coinswap/
I can't acess my account right now.

It's just not listed yet, they probably want the market to decide on a price before all the swappers dump their coins.

ok thank u

>coin can't be swapped yet
>but people are already trading it

really makes you think

A little bit of this and elix and I'll be broke in no time

How the fuck do I make an account on novaexchange if it always says registration is undergoing maintenance? Because otherwise I won't be able to swap my cv2

This is one of the best opportunities on the whole market right now, like being able to get into pivx from day 1

I don't know if I should just dimp my colx or if I should hold on to it. Could be one of those situations where the price never goes anywhere. Although it could skyrocket.

Just a present to make you hold until the price goes even higher.

why are people already trading COLX, but I can't swap my cv2? is this a joke ?

No. Just wait until the swap is live. You'll be happy you waited with how much higher the price will be

As soon as this swap is live this thing is headed for mars

Someone wanna explain to me why the price will go up instead of down once the quantity of COLX in peoples' hands is like 10000x higher?

This
Swap will be live anytime between now and the 30th

Ur cool

Technically speaking, your right it should just drop. But people want what they don't have, the more people have it, the more others want it. Supply will jump huge, but demand will eventually catch up to it. Same with sigt, it was a garbage coin but as more people started mining it, more people wanted it, and skyrocketed the price. Only difference is colx isn't garage coin.