This was susposed to moon, instead heavy bags

WTH happened? This thing was supposed to give a pretty good pump with its satellites, new wallet etc etc and instead it continues to lose while everything else is gaining...are these bags ever going to reverse?

we are the nexus marines

sell it and buy LINK, dude. this coin blows

I didn't want to be pot committed, but if I were to sell now it'd be a loss/break even.

Seems like a good entry point but since I did all my buying before the conference I got fucked

Yeah, I bought on the way up. It's got some potential, but seeing price like this hemorrhage away is going to be tough to recoup.

the conference was a bust. The was pumped because of the hope they would announce something big. They some loft goals, wouldn't be surprised if they fall short on them.

Fuck man...what do I do now? If I sold everything I might break even, this shit keeps going down.

Seems to have bounced off of its 100 day moving average but if it continues to fall then I would expect it to go to lithe 150 day moving average at around 38k which would be a great point to buy back in.

Everyone knew about the conference and who would be at it for months, you were supposed to buy low below 30k and sell right at the start of this sham of a conference run by stuttering potheads.

>muh satellites

Why wouldn't you wait until they were actually launching satellites?

It's an insanely ambitious project considering it has one of the worst whitepapers in all of crypto.

How are they meant to take photos of satellites exactly?

the NXS dump has turned me into a flat earther.

>when you give up your crippling marijuana addiction and sell all your NXS

There were a bunch of different things they could have announced, all of which would have boosted the price to 5$. Instead we got nothing.

I am asking what do I do now, my buyins averaged right around where it is now.

I dropped them. There could be a bounce but it already broke through so many points now that it feels like even things like Internet of Pajeets would be a safer bet to play the bounces on, or just buy a NEO/Qtum dip. Bagholder since 30k, sold a bit on the way up, sold half of remainder at the top, sold half at 50k.

Fuck man, I went nearly all in on this pos as well...

Bump one more time for advice

I recommend selling,

There is no doubt this currency has god tier potential and will go on a run of epic proportions one day, but not for awhile.

Make sure you have some within the next 6 months because late 2018 once the micro sats start going up this shit is gonna explode.

Until then, trade other coins and enjoy the coming bull market.

Thanks, I was planning on getting out after conference anyway, but can't believe doing it at a loss.