I have 2 bitcoins, how do I turn it into 21?

I have 2 bitcoins, how do I turn it into 21?

We crabs need to help eachother out.

Other urls found in this thread:

deribit.co
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not happening in this market.

I managed to go from 1 to 2.

how do I go from 2 to 4.

hELP

Ask Stacey, she made 13 bitcoin packages out of just 1! Got to grow that money tree

Short when below 3600

Buy back around 2.2-3k depending on how low we go.

Should turn your 2 into 3 btc.

I

Hey friends. I made 2 bitcoins out of .25btc, and then I lost like .8 btc getting burned on shorts, high off of my success.

I want 4btc by the end of the year, and I have about 1.3 to work with atm. Thinking about going all in on Chainlink and maybe something else, at least until mid October.

As says though, our dreams may not be coming true until BTC breaks out again which could be months, or never!

>tfw 4btc by 2018 would literally change my life
>just want some money for living/training so I don't have to live with the crippling anxiety and stress of living pay check to pay check as a wagecuck

To turn your 2 into 21 you would need to make about 50 trades at about 5% with your entire portfolio. Pick a high volume coin that is super low on its weekly and sell it when it hits 5%. If you manage to do this for a year you will get there. Though you will have to find more coins as people will start panicking at your walls around 10btc. Alternatively, ICO's offer the chance to 10x your money . Good luck user! We're all gonna make it

all in on utrust ico

Dont go all in, you will get fucked

OP here

I managed to get +25% from DASH, but it took 10 days.

Now I was thinking maybe BAT for 20% or something, maybe UBIQ?

I missed NEO and NEO is treacherous as fuck aswell.

WTC BTS OMG SYS XMR

This is how you make buttcorn

buy link
even if you dont believe in it there are instant gains for when it hits new exchanges

I have
0.4 btc in LINK
0.35 btc in WTC
0.35 btc in IOC
and in some other coins

then 0.62 in BTC that im just awating for something.

Yes this is how I got fucked. As soon as I hit 2.2btc, I was so high I went straight all in one something, got spooked and pulled out like a moron, then split my coin into two different investments, got burned AGAIN.

Going all in at the right time is literally the only way I am making considerable gains at this stage though. I will be happy to pinch out 2% returns when I actually have enough coin for that to be significant.

Maybe by selling thoose coins then buying real stocck in a company literally mining them like MGTI

MGTI

if you live paycheck by paycheck then you must be constantly change jobs or be a mcdonalds wagecuck

you should pick a trade, maybe become an electrician or carpenter
sure its not as prestigious, but the pay is good

you cant expect crypto to change your life alone user-kun

>IOC

Shhhhh

Your only hope is to buy a shitty altcoin which gets pumped.

$ELIX, bro.

I know. And yeah it is because I am chronically employed-unemployed because I can only stand the monotony so long.

I'm too old to be living like this. And I am in the process of changing my lifestyle to actually just volunteering for room and board at various places so I can keep trading crypto. I think living out of my car is the next phase. I just really don't want to settle down somewhere and be a wagecuck by necessity to rent shelter.

I'm honestly too big of a pussy to do trades. I grew up doing stints in tile/wood flooring, and rebar/concrete, I have been told I'm not cut out for it =/ unfortunately I also dropped out of school where I was riding on grants/scholarships with minimal loan and had time to be working, but had a break down junior year and basically have been a neet ever since. I defaulted on Title IV funding so the school had to pay it, I now owe it to them and they can choose to sell it to a third party collector if they wish. For all I know, this has already occurred and schlomo is accuring interest on my debt as I speak. Anyway, I can't even go back to school on loans if I wanted to at this point, without paying them back- because you must use your official transcripts from the last institution you attended regardless of how long you attended. So my pre-uni associates of arts degree is basically worthless, and I dual enrolled in highschool to get that shit done faster and cheaper. Now I am a neet rapidly approaching 30

dogecoin.

Cost average investing.
Buy for a fix amount of fiat every month. Even if shit crashes you just buy cheap.

This.

It sounds stupid but DOGE has an huge community and has been pumped every now and then, just buy now that it's super low and sell when it gets pumped.

Buy Vertcoin. Everybody misses that it's the better Litecoin. Nobody notices it doubled it's value last weak.
Vertcoin is good longterm hold. Will at least give you 50x returns

Go long on ETH ratio now
Close when ratio is above .09 at the end of the year

Vertcoin is fast as FUCK, the Dev team however are not economists. Lmao LETS MAKE x1000 the amount of coins~

No ooooo waiaiaiiii

There's less Vertcoin than Litecoin

Yeah, Litecoin is 3 years older though, and just as fast. Also Vert is a looooong way from having a USDT market.

you don't need a degree to have a comfy life, sure you might not end up rich but you can have most of the basics covered and the ability to squirrel away excess cash.

I'm 32, no college, no trade. I worked manufacturing/factory jobs most of my life. I'm reasonably intelligent but not very ambitious, introverted, prefer to work isolated. I've generally just worked night shifts and risen to supervisory positions by presenting myself as a hard working, reliable, intelligent, employee who never makes mistakes, always shows up on time, never has to be told twice, can execute perfectly, etc. I've been at same company now for 6 years, I sit in an office, fuck around on the computer, and ever hour walk around the production facility with a clipboard and make sure everything/everyone's working. I have a good group of guys though who've all been there several years so the place pretty much runs itself. Work is pretty isolated, I have no superiors on the graveyard/night shift, it's quiet, calm, stress free 95% of the time.

I make about $50k/year which isn't huge but it's enough to pay all my bills and put away some savings/investments. I live with my fiance who also works fulltime so we basically split all the bills as if we're roommates.

You can work towards similar at the very least without any education and poor social skills. I consider myself socially retarded and I do fine.

ELIX

Go put .5 into futures on x10 and hodl. Do NOT touch it. deribit.co I fucking mean it, do NOT touch it until 6.8k.

really cruel to want to make this guy lose his money

How do I turn my 0.15 into ANYTHING?!

You sound a lot like me, though I think you're possibly even more intolerant of monotony than I am.

Hard to think of jerbs advice given the whole hatred for monotony thing - there's plenty of decent options depending on your tolerance like Military (I did, hated it, but looks awesome on CV and plenty saving opportunity), go work at sea/offshore (like military in many ways but far better paid+more leave) etc.

A bud of mine from military got out and spent hsi terminal leave getting quick quals to be Cocktail Barman, English teacher, and PTI(physical training instructor) so he could spend next 10 years travelling wherever he wanted and doing lots of varied work.

> I grew up doing stints in tile/wood flooring, and rebar/concrete, I have been told I'm not cut out for it =/
Maybe your not cut out for it, maybe guy told you that is an asshole, but simply growing up donig that gives you more and tougher work experience and skills than lots of guys. Don't put yourself down. Seems like you got intelligence and work ethic but just had shit luck so far.

Chinup, keep looking and don't be afraid to travel looking for work and somewhere you're mroe comfortable living.

>have 2 bitcoins
>spend it on ethers
>send them to etherdelta
>buy LINK
>LINK goes parabolic
>you now have 200 BTC

W-what's a etherdelta and LINK

>Turn it into ETH and buy LINK.

I have 0.5

Putting it all in Nav tonight if it stays above 20k for the next two hours.

I expect it to hit 40-50k this week.

the solution to all your oracle probs breh

Send your 2 BTC to my receiving address and I'll send you back 4 BTC tomorrow

Not if you don't tell me what they are.

The bird would have helped you with about 20% profits over a single day: That bird is crazy.