Parents want to kick me out because they dont understand what cryptos are and they're upset I dont work or contribute...

>Parents want to kick me out because they dont understand what cryptos are and they're upset I dont work or contribute to the household at 24

How did you guys get over this??

Use your gains to pay for the bills. They'll understand

cash some out and contribute then

I only have about $1500 in crypto though

you're fucking 24, move out u titty baby faggot

then cash out $100 retard

I started working and contributing to the household.

>1,500k
lmao I had more than that in middle school just from mowing the lawn around the neighborhood

$100 isn't enough for them. That's not even enough to cover the food I eat of theirs

Fucking normie I dont want to pay a Jew's mortgage

what the fuck do you eat, fucking caviar?

I eat normal food, not sure what 3rd world country you live in but $100 is far below what the average adult eats in any western country

>How did you guys get over this??

I moved out at 18. What the fuck are you doing at home? Do you fucking work? If so HOW THE FUCK do you only have 1500? If not then HOW THE FUCK haven't you kys?

> calls other user normie
> meanwhile still a NEET faggot

Looks like I’d rather be the normie

Get a job and start contributing you useless sack of shit

how are you 24, living at home with parents, and only have $1500 invested? do you have a degree? did you ever work a job? what else did you spend your money on?

Idk man I don't have a lot of sympathy. I'm 32, I moved out of parents when I was 18, shacked up with girlfriend, couple years later lived with roommates, all the while working and going to school full time with no financial aid or help from parents at all (they're poor as fuck)

When I hear about people still living with their parents leeching food and rent and free internet/electricity, presumably car rides, cellphone, television, it actually just pisses me off that there are little pissants out there that have never had to work for anything in their life and on top of that have the nerve to complain about it.

You're literally in the best position you'll ever be in maybe in your entire life in terms of low stress and simplicity.

>I dont want to pay a Jew's mortgage
More like you dont want to be responsible of yourself, grow the fuck up man you're 24 already l0l

Buzz off to /facebook/, Norman.

No degree, only worked a few months until I realized I didn't want to be a slave.

How did u manage work and school?

My dad yelled at me when I told him I started day trading. Later that day, he asked me how much I made. I'd made $32k that day and he said, "ok, nm, keep trading."

Then you woke up

>Buzz off to /facebook/, Norman.

Virgin NEET with 1500 meme coins tells me to leave his thread. Legit don't understand why you're less successful at trading shitcoins than I when you can sit at home all day watching charts. Faggot, do you know how many moon missions I've missed sat at work? You're playing life on ez mode and you're legit losing at it. You're already passed your prime, by the time you earn enough to make up for your lack of anything worthwhile you'll already be too old for it to be an accomplishment and you'll have barely caught up to people your age but lived your life a fraction in comparison. Enjoy your regret ridden life you neckbearded cunt.

>inb4 mad, written with a comfy smile while I contemplate what meme coin podcasts to listen to on my relaxed drive to work where I shall contribute to society so my countries taxes can be funnelled out of my salary and into ponzi schemes.

trips means truth

Well then you should get a job you lazy fuck.

this. I'm in almost the exact same scenario as OP, except I have 15000 invested, not 1500, and that's mostly from part time jobs I worked during college that I never spent because I don't have any expenses living with the folks

Time to get a job or support yourself with kneepads faggot

Get your own place and do whatever the fuck you want.

If you don't want to do that and still live under mommy and daddy's roof, then you abide by their rules; get a job, contribute, and quit being a lazy fuck, you lazy fuck.

$100 weekly is enough

>tfw you have job but cant afford to live anywhere in your state but the ghetto

reeeeeeeeeeeeee.

LMAO @ the amount of wagecucks ITT

Eat less, loose some weight.

Seriously this.

You are complaining that you are 6 years over the point of generally moving out and your parents don't accept your pathetic 1500 dollars as a financial future.
Get a fucking job, grow the fuck up, and live in the real world.
It's going to be tough moving out at first but that shit just makes you stronger and then you can handle anything no problem.
Stop being a burden in society. Let your parents retire turdbag.

Im 23, i have 200k invested because i got lucky with eth. My mum is fine with my situation.

Stop being a faggot. I'm not a wagecuck but I'm also not a neet virgin. I started a business and busted my ass to get to where I'm at now. I'm also 24 and living with my parents to save money, but the difference is my business is making me 50k a year right now in profits and my crypto portfolio is worth 35 bitcoin.

Enjoy being a neet forever. Go back to r9k we don't need poor losers like you on our board

ask them for help getting a job. If they don't...well im glad I don't have a parent like that. All the best man, good luck.

dumb normies

it's actually not that hard just contribute to the house faggot

Fuck MD. Expensive shithole with shit roads.

Fantastic education system tho.

Fuck them. If you ever make it, don't give any to them, as they'll inevitably come around once you start forking in the gains. They didn't support you, they don't get to benefit from your success.

how much was initial investment?

$100?
$200?
$300?

Provide proof of gains i.e 100 to 1500 = %1500
and timeline. So say it took you a month or 2 to generate this amount of profits.

%1500 is kind on unlikely but 75-100% increase total in a month is doable if you have fuck all else to do.

take the 500 out give it to them as a good faith gesture and use the 1000 to generate more gains within a couple of months you should have a least $2500

Prove it to them.

Would batter OP on behalf of OPs parents. How the fuck do you handle such a shitstain without that shitstain killing itself?

This shit only makes me more depressed.
Not OP by the way. I'm also 24, I graduated from uni with a master's, I live with my dad. I didn't have to work because he paid for food and rent while I was able to afford things for myself with a small pension after my dead mother. I have $14k in savings (I live in Eastern Europe so it's over average annual wage).
I wish I had worked all these years. I wish I had had to provide for myself, and forged myself into a man. But instead I'm a fucking 24 yo who lives with his dad and has never had to make himself into a real human being. I feel like fucking shit because those 6 years of university passed way too fast. And my dad doesn't even want me to move out, he even wants to give me money that I don't want.

Just clean the fucking bathroom and kitchen once a week and they'll be happy you fucking worthless neet.

You fucking faggots need to stop pretending suffering is virtue. Your dumbass boomer parents don't understand economics well enough to know our financial mobility is nowhere near equivalent to theirs when they were our relative age, and you took the blame for nothing. Now you're upset at people who didn't suffer similarly? What are you, a woman?

For most of history, families didn't kick kin out. For (maybe) a brief period in the early 1900s, an average production job in the US could sustain your family, and they were plentiful. You *were* just being lazy if you didn't seek one out. But none of that is true anymore.

So the fact that you had to live in friend's cars and suck cock for a living doesn't make you hardened or learned or cool. And being upset at others for your parent's stupidity is retarded.

You got assblasted by capitalist culture. Live with it.

that retarded faggot OP contributes nothing at 24. There is no justifying that level of fuckery.

Not to pick any sides in the thread but,
>written with a comfy smile
>relaxed drive to work
>telling a 24-year-old that he's passed his prime

Trying a bit too hard there mate. Still an OK LARP though, seen much worse here.

seize the means of production comrade

Mine dad thinks cryptos are stupid.

He doesnt understand what currency actually is. He sees a dollar and goes "Oh thats a dollar" instead of "thats a slip of paper representative of the current value of 1 USD and that value is in flux."

He wont listen either. I know he's waiting for me to lose all of my money in some giant government regulation thing so he can say "told ya so"

I made sure to pull my initial investment out so I'm down nothing though. My whole family thinks it is stupid. My sister has a hate boner for it for some reason. I'm just chilling up 20x since july of last year so fuck it.

Hey can you give me that money then?? I'm SUPER cute. ;3

Make em believe user

fuck em

Eyyy same situation op. 22, about to fail out of community college again and bagholding $1500 worth of BMC and $200 on some other shitcoins. It will be 10k in no time and the growth is exponential if you go all in every time.

My parents brought this up and even though I drive uber part time, my mom asked how much I really made thru trading. I told her, 32k today, and she said "nm, keep trading then".

The fact I got RISE during ICO at 7/10ths of a penny and sold at 45 cents just over a year later wasnt enough to change their opinion.

When I hit a million he will say I got lucky or something.

>be 19
>mom go on some crisis like all women do
>leaves the house
>invite 2 friends to live with me so we can pay rent
>she wants to come back
>say she needs to find a new place now

Always show women who's the boss.
Also I lend her money when she needs.

get out fucking normie, you are very good yeah good life

also,
>muh gf

fucking die.

>>Parents want to kick me out because they dont understand what cryptos are and they're upset I dont work or contribute to the household at 24

Tell your parents that you didn't ask for this life. You didn't ask to be here. You were forced into this life, either because they overestimated their ability to teach a child to become successful in life, or because they weren't sexually responsible one night. Either way, they need to take a lot more responsibility for not being much better parents.

Lmfao imagine being a grown adult and saying this.

Yeah, it's your parents fault you're SIX years behind everyone else.

then you leave and don't give them shit and when they ask for something just say o well guess you're just not lucky enough

Cash out and show him your actual bank statement then

jesus christ man what the fuck is wrong with you

> (You)
>jesus christ man what the fuck is wrong with you

The truth hurts, especially with people who idolize their parents, or think their parents are special magical people.

> (You)
>Lmfao imagine being a grown adult and saying this.
>Yeah, it's your parents fault you're SIX years behind everyone else.

It's precisely the parents fault. They more than likely did absolutely zero to prepare their child for the world, especially how to succeed in it, because they were wagecucks themselves.

No one said they were magical you stupid faggot. Parents are regular people who make mistakes, but at some point you grow up, become an adult and move on.

Being a NEET at 24 is entirely one's own choice. Even if your parents molested you every single day as a child it's no excuse.

At what point is it the grown manchild's fault? Does that ever occur or no?

>did absolutely zero to prepare their child for the world
Yeah, and that was not setting an ultimatum of "Get a job, Get in College or get the fuck out".

this is fucking gold

Sell enough of your crypto each month to pay rent. You're family, so unless your folks are assholes who expect standard rates shouldn't take much out of your blockfolio - shouldn't even be noticable really and covered by gains.

If you don't have enough crypto to cover a few $100 pm to pay your way you shouldn't be using "I@M A CRYPTO TRADING MASTERMIND DAD!" as an excuse.

>House Euphoric checking in.

I left 12 years ago.

Show them your bank balance and take them out to a nice restaurant. Flaunt it.

He has 1500 dollars...that's a 2 week paycheck at most skilled entry level jobs.