Making tons of money but feeling guilty

How do you guys dealing with the morals of trading or even worse P&D's?
Remember that it is a zero sum game, so for every winner there has to be a loser. I have made a lot of money and it does make me more sad than happy.

Especially last week, where I made 17btc out of 2 during the pump of a worthless shitcoin. That means that someone out there lost 15btc. That's almost 60k$ people paid for my worthless shitcoin.

I think I'm done. I started cashing out and won't look back.

How are you guys feeling about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rqcEd9
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It feels good knowing that retards are giving me free money through crypto.

>Especially last week, where I made 17btc out of 2 during the pump of a worthless shitcoin. That means that someone out there lost 15btc.
How did you know which coin was pumping?

It's okay to make money where people were going to lose out anyway, just don't dance.

1. It's their choice, they know the risks of trade.
2. they want to get their hands on your money just as much.
3. fuck you, i want to get my hands on that much.

How did you do it nigga

So you never feel bad at all? Because I basicly am feeling like a Pajeet
I can't sleep

Some retarded insider group, I'd rather not talk about it

Is it really zero-sum? It's not a closed system. New money flowing in all the tine.

How do I get in a good group? Buy in or know someone? Can I make 15 btc too out of 2 btc?

I feel bad, not that bad, but bad.

If you truly feel bad give me some of my btc back.

1DehPbdFwHvCA2P3dqnzmH4MmS7syduqSY

give it back, jamal

who gives a fuck

fuck other people

Some of us would kill to get in a real PND group. Ive been searching, the most legit ones seem to require payment to join. Makes sense. Was your group a large group with a membership fee? How were you recruited?

I know the feeling, man.

But this is the way I see it.

It is a dog eat dog world.

If someone is day-trading in the crypto-markets, then they should know the game. It is not necessarily going to be noobs that not know any better, those people tend to stay in BTC only, and sometimes diversify into ETH and other top coins.

The people that end up losing money are the same ones who do no research and literally just see: coin going up in value = free money.

There is obviously a much higher risk involved. Why would someone think a coin they have never heard of is mooning? If I want to be forgiving and assume they thought the coin is mooning because it's the next NEO or IOTA, then a mere 5 minutes of googling would have told the guy, otherwise.

If someone is playing with 15 BTC, and going all in on a p&d at an ATH, then they clearly assign little value to the money they lost (i.e. they come from wealth and it's literally just "play" money to them) or they are just stupid as fuck. You should not feel guilty about the latter. Because, if someone is really THAT stupid, they should not have been throwing 15 btc in the first place.

Anyway, whilst having said that, it is more likely that the 15 btc came from a large number of idiot-buyers. That's only 0.3 BTC between 50 buyers.

That is how people learn.

I hope that helps.

One question I do have for you, though; how did you get in on the pump and dump before it mooned? Were you part of a telegram or discord group? Or were you vigilantly checking volumes on Bittrex?

Moonshot?

Yeah.
What is a normal buy in price. For a real group?
I paid .005 btc in a telegram group was a big cluster fuck full of unorganized ideas. Didn't seem worth it I cut my losses and left.

You get like one pump for free and afterwards you have to pay
I even jewed them by creating a new account

I like other people, does this make me.weird? Even if I dont know them

I just got invited by a friend

Thanks, that helps a little. As I said it's a group but I don't want to go into detail.

No

I'm a wagecuck down on his luck, if you give us hints on finding this group I'll suck you off, friend. Turning my $1000 life savings into even 2 or 3k would change a lot for me. Hell, post your wallet address here and if I make anything off the group I'll give you 2-300 bucks. You don't understand how blessed you are to have access to something like that.

Trust me, feeling like a pajeet (which you essentially will be) and not being able to sleep is not worth it

Are you talking about those delta-something guys?

What's to stop some of us getting together to form our own P&D group? Just need to set up a discord and allow for a limited number of members

I would like to join a P&D, I have the capital
I just don't know who to contact.

Honestly to me feeling like a pajeet is worth it. I'm trying to move out and get a hold of my life, and a PND is a golden opportunity. If you don't want to disclose I understand, but like I said even a hint would be great.

I've made people lose 80k.
I. Do. Not. Care.

Do you think they care if you lose money?

Here you go, but don't say I didn't warn you, taking other peoples hard earned money can create a serious burden

discord.gg/Fn4PYW4

You should feel bad making money off selling junk to suckers. I make my money by buying good projects and not selling until they attain their true value. For example, not selling NEO until $400. Jesus loves me.

>hey guys look I feel bad about making a lot of money
>please join our server so we can recommend utter shit I have bags on so I can make money at ur expense

Dont be such a pussy. It is a game nobody forced anybody to play. There are winners and losers its life... are you going to be the faggot handing out participation medals.
Even P and Ds. whoever loses their money its there own fault

But this is 90% what Veeky Forums is about

the discord invite doesn't even work.

I've just created a new discord server for anyone that wants to take this seriously and start a new P&D

discord.gg/rqcEd9

2017 is the year we drive Lamborghini's

Look at this way those people would not feel guilty taking your money I’ll tell you that.

I’ve been on the other side of a pump where I lost thousands in a day and it fucking sucks. That’s when I learned this crypto shit can be cut throat.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

The definition literally states that it is a type of fraud, so yes, you should feel ashamed.

It's a pretty legit thing to do to get started into the game, teach your morals and to put your emotions away while also making gains.

Which game? The game of life?

Thanks user. I'm gonna check it out.

I empathize with you OP. I made well into 6 figures doing literally nothing.

I go out to eat almost every meal, I see thousands of people my age across the city working hard wage jobs, cooking my food, serving me drinks, slaving away producing for the economy while I do nothing but consume.

I haven't worked in 3 months. And I had a real career as a front end web developer making $90k a year. But I had to quit because it's hard to focus on your job when you are making/losing $50,000 in like 3 hours.

We are smart guys OP, but we are using our abilities in the most selfish way possible. We gotta remember to do good for things for the world once in a while too.

Just a warning to everyone, this group has been shilled here and the invite link has been provided on more then one occasion, smells fishy to me

OP is just shilling his PnD group, but he's piggy backing off an existing PnD group

they paid to get in donny crypto's group and just selling reposting their calls

faggots

Yeah I saw them take credit for IOP when it was donnys group that did it. Looks like these guys are just reselling the info they paid for on donnys. Gonna definitely ride a pump or two though and save up for donnys group

My family is fairly poor, and I find that I won't be able to provide for them. I just want to help my parents retire. They've worked so hard... I can understand your feeling. But do you have any advice for me, now that you're leaving? I don't really have much, so I can't really dump capital on something.

I hate people like you who luck into money. If you feel bad about it I recommend suicide by eating rat poison.

Solid shill pajeet!

I have the feeling that even with the hard shill the discord group will make money

Nice larp asshole. Put up or shut up. Everyone post your addy, and if this asshole doesnt start forking out his gains until its all gone, then its pure bullshit larp posted by a loser to make the gainers feel bad

6/10 shill made me reply

wow what a fucking faggot nigger you are

>zero sum game
>in a purely capitalist model
Unless the developers are running away with everyones money right after the ICO no. Big investors and instituions pay for their share of the coin based on agreed upon contracts on the presumption that the product will be useful and generate money mutually, and everyone trading the coins is trying to get a slice of that pie. You aren't stealing money you retard, if that's how the model worked there wouldn't be any coins to get funded.

how about donate to a poor user who really needs it? surely that would help your karma
1KzYm9gEzB8t1gvq2e9HbgJg6NKE39SKZb

>falling for this obvious of a larp
>3017 minus 1k
>mfw

This

There is nothing immoral about a voluntary exchange of goods you cuck

Do what every wealthy person in history has done.

After you make billions you devote your life and some of your money to charitable ventures.

I'm the guy who lost few BTCs to you.
Tell me your your address so we can talk face to face like men.

Donate your money then.
There is no moral excuse as to why you shouldn't want to make money.

What if it's under misleading circumstances?

>doing literally nothing

Why do you say this? I mean, you must have done something. The money didnt just magically appear to you.

I believe you worked hard for this. Probably spent a lot of time researching and reading about coins and then you trusted your judgement and risked a lot of your hard earned money. After this you constantly kept watching the markets, checking news and stressing about huge daily swings in your portfolio.

That's not nothing.

Sec just released that they are cracking down

We can't even shill anymore

I also feel pretty shitty when I make money in this game. The way I justify it is that I haven't just taken 60k from 1 guy, Ive probably taken like $50 from 1200 people or sth.

Another good way to justify it is that most of the money is coming from people who are new to the market and by entering the market are forfeiting their money to the people behind them.

Tbh man I can see why you're quitting.

191pWXKKhRAh4c9Pw44HSDnLHoGMBvGbHE

Send you're ill-gotten gains there to buy your soul back.

can you prove that this pump group actually works? like give proof of a prior pump that they called correctly

Pump and dump is unethical, this is why I'd rather find good coins with other traders in the +3100 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

Stop fucking posting my discord we have enough faggots already

lol true my bad sorry

We can shill as long as it's not misinformation