/commutes/

This should be interesting, let's hear about your commute to work. Stay at home fags need not apply.

Your

>age
>job
>country
>means of transportation
>daily commute time

how do you handle it? are you thinking about finding a new job or moving?

>30 mins one way baby tier
>30-60 mins one way normal tier
>60-90 mins one way wew tier
>+90 mins one way it better be worth it tier

cad designer
usa

20 minutes to get in, 30 to get home, I usually just jam out real loud, an ear slam tongue jam, montoyan artesian connection

or some podcasts/youtube shit

there is no job in the world worth spending 3 hours of your life in transit every day

either move closer or find a new job

I live very close to my retail job but I drive 24 miles or so twice a week to go to college. It's alright though.

>28
>retail hell
>US
>car
>5 minutes without red lights; 7 minutes with

i'm quitting in december

2hour30 min both ways public transit to my 10.95 warehouse job plz kill me

>age
>job
Freelance transcriber and proofreader
>country
USA
>means of transportation
My feet
>daily commute time

Working from home is okay but the lack of human interaction drives me crazy sometimes. I'm trying to get into the normal labor force for the purpose of making more money. I majored in English, but I'm doing the front end cert on Free Code Camp, and then will use that as an entry point into a decent coding boot camp here in Chicago and then hopefully land a nice $80k front end dev job. JavaScript is annoying though. Hopefully that income + investing will allow me to retire as a millionaire by 40.

>25
>psychological therapist
>UK
>Audi because I like having a car I can't afford the repairs on
>75-90 mins

Job pays well for what I do. Work for the NHS which pays shit wage but I get me 70k USD. Would be earning twice that if I didn't study a meme degree at uni:

About 25-30 getting there and 20 getting back.

>working 9-5 regular hours during peak traffic

If a commute both ways is more than an hour combined I ain't taking the job unless the pay was enough.

>age
>job
I type on a computer in an office
>means of transportation
walk
>daily commute time
20 minutes each way

last job was 1 hour each way through LA traffic ... I love my job

>28
>consulting
>Poland
>bike/tram/feet
>15/20/40

none/student
UK
bicycle
10-15 minutes each way

I'm pretty happy with my commute. I don't really want to drive ever, I'd rather live near wherever I need to go and just cycle.

>Stay at home fags need not apply
I get up at 8:15, shower, turn the coffee pot on and I'm at my desk at 8:30. I used to commute 70+ minutes each way, and when my office closed I got to work from home. If you're not sitting at home playing video games jerking off ruining it for everyone else, there's LITERALLY no reason to drive in wearing a tie you'd rather choke yourself with.

I travel 90-110 minutes to go to university

Student
U.S.
Car
30 minute round trip

Early 30s
Work in a steam plabt running boilers
Canada
Car or motorcycle or bycicle
3 to 5 minutes

I handle it fine, my workday is a minimum of 12 hours so the short commute is nice.
Longest commute i ever had was a couple hours on edmonton transit and that was fucking terrible.

What are you studying lad?

Hi, how long have you started learning coding from Free Code Camp? Did you have prior coding experiences? I am thinking of picking up some skills and feel that coding is the way. Any advice is appreciated.

this jesus christ fucking amerilards

anyway

full stack devbabby
car
40min during rush hour, about 20 off, since I make my own schedule this is most days

Having a car is the best man, you should reconsider

>age
>job
Web dev
>country
USA
>means of transportation
car
>daily commute time
5 minutes

I live in a small town. Office is right down the road and there is never any traffic.

Most peaceful commute ever.

t. poorfag

why don't you just walk then lol

26-crypto

Zero mins.

ota
biz owner
usa
feet
42 seconds each way, more if I take out the garbage.

suck it bitches.

applied math PhD

More of a frugalfag than a poorfag. I do have a licence, but I don't really like driving and I don't want to pay for it. I don't plan on driving ever unless I really have to.

Train mechanic
Norway
Bike / tram when snow
8 / 15 minuttes

I own 75k link from link presale pool

3 minute walk

Sr financial analyst
USA
45-50 minutes each way

I just got the job so I'm staying in a cheap part of town until I get a new place. Probably another 2-3 weeks till then. My commute will be about 20 minutes each way at that point, as I know the area I'm looking at renting a house. Inb4 buy a house