I was fully verified with them but my daily interac limit is still $200

i was fully verified with them but my daily interac limit is still $200.
it should have been raised to $2000. wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpam.com/blogs/cryptocurrency-guides/how-do-i-buy-bitcoin-in-canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fully verified
>still no Visa Interact support
>can only buy with obsolete debit cards or bank orders through hong kong

shit exchange desu

any other options for a canadian?

I use coinbase

Just pay the extra 10% and use a Bitcoin atm.

Cx

Canadian here. Tried to work with Quadrax, they have shitty support, takes days IF they respond to your emails. I wouldn't bother.
I use Kraken

only credit cards right?

more like 20% yeah?

only bank wires?

you can use visa debit with coinbase

It would be nice if Kraken would FUCKING VERIFY ME. It's been over 3-4 months now.

I use QuadrigaCX

I buy through Coinbase because it's instant and they accept my card.

I have QuadrigaCX because they're the only easy way to cash out in Canada. I don't buy through them because they don't accept my cards.

I am fully verified on QuadrigaCX and I have max limits. Upwards of 100k. I have had no issues with the exchange, quite the opposite actually.

credit or visa debit? what are you limits? I'm stuck at 250 a week for another 15 days. what will my new limit be after the 15 days you think?

what method do you use to buy your bitcoins?

when this exchange accepted email transfers and direct deposit it was the best exchange for .

now it's turned into a pos

Credit.

I'm at 1000 a week, it took about three months for Coinbase to fix my account because I couldn't receive the confirmation code on my cell.

> no phone number
> support doesn't answer e-mails
> will ban you if you keep "spamming" them

Fucking chink Scam. Looking forward to them dying when a decentralized exchange comes through.

I've always found the prices on Quadrga to be minimum 5% over spot price.

Coinbase and MyBTC are two great options, i found a good guide for it, helped me a lot so hope it helps you too

bitpam.com/blogs/cryptocurrency-guides/how-do-i-buy-bitcoin-in-canada

I don't understand how to spend a large sum on Quadriga

I went to scotia and asked to wire but they said the bank account is in one country, the hq is in another so they can't do the transfer. Their computer just does not allow them to input two different locations.

Any idea how someone can spend in 25k+ range in one shot?

coinsquare

This.

Trihard

[mined by andries]

Wait a few days or email support. I've never had problems and my support emails always get a respond within 1-2 days