Bittrex

Use? Stay away? Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

myetherwallet.com/
myetherwallet.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/how-do-i-save-slash-backup-my-wallet
cryptodealer.io/blogs/introduction/bitcoin-exchanges
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bittrex? tell everyone about a hacking hoax while raising the transaction fees 1000%

I like it. Never had a problem. What are the alternatives?

>yobit Russian money launderers
>liqui steal your shit
>I've been sat on verification for polo for 5 weeks now, wouldn't trust those fucking cunts with a penny. These fuckers are under tremendous criticism for this shit and are doing fuck all despite shittrex's emerging popularity. Means they only want to enjoy the rest of the ride before they quit.

bittrex is fine just use 2fa and don't be a retard and keep coins on the exchange if you are hodling them.

That shill scared me away from Bittrex desu

Good to hear. I just want to try my hand at making a little bit of money. What would be the upper cap of value you would use it with?

Any wallets to hold altcoins?

Bittrex is great - .25% is up there, but not a lot, keeps chumps from making scraps and lagging the servers.

Not a lot of new coins, but also, why lag the servers with 5000 new coins.

is that .25 on the withdrawal fees?

.25% on sells/buys

Withdrawal is a flat .ooo1 Fee, they don't charge anything but Bicoin's Server fee.

Ethereum is as always - free.

.25% is to Buy or sell, flat rate, Auto stop/conditional are free with said flat fee.

Pretty nice, no margin trades fucking up the price.

if the coin is an erc-20 token you just send it to your eth address. If it's not an eth based token you have to download the wallet for it from their end.

That actually explains a lot. Thanks.

Desire to know more intensifies? Rico is like the least curious person in movies.

I completely forgot I had btc in poloniex. Thanks

He resonates with my desire to not live forever.

Also get a cheap laptop/netbook or something that you can use for crypto only with a fresh format/windows install. You don't want to get robbed via a virus.

You can use mew to create your eth wallet
myetherwallet.com/

Make sure you bookmark the address so you don't get phished one day if you misspell something, Save all your info/wallets onto a couple usb drives with paper printed backups and keep them safe.

I just moved ethereum to etherdelta and it charged me a .001 eth fee.

myetherwallet.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/how-do-i-save-slash-backup-my-wallet

Can't stress the backups enough. Imagine having gains you can't access because you fucked up.

I can't imagine having gains right now. But I appreciate all the advice.

>Also get a cheap laptop/netbook or something that you can use for crypto only with a fresh format/windows install.
>crypto only
>windows
>....fucking windows....

Use ubuntu at the very least friend.

Use it faggot. Why is this a question?
cryptodealer.io/blogs/introduction/bitcoin-exchanges

DELET THIS