Bought at ATH, uncomfy af

next month this shit is going to explode, it'll be just like the challenger ;)

Next month? Try next year. This shit is going nowhere.

Stay poor, this is going high with Brave.

Brave has been out for years hahahaha what are you talking about?

Mercury my man

Facebook x BAT

that's more like it. so how big do you lads think the pump is gonna be? this better not be the pump lol

Honestly, I think BAT is not a good idea.

No one needs another browser for let alone for crypto or advertisers.

Chrome can already do everything. But

> muh browser but with crypto
> much Mozilla Firefox guy

Ehhh. Step back and be realistic here. Does the world REALLY need this?

if they market it well I think it'll pull a not-insignificant market share and make batmen some cash, it's not going to topple chrome but it has it's niche

we'll get a rough idea in a couple weeks anyways with mercury

Obviously meant Mercury.

Check how high did ARK go, from 16k sats straight to 80K sats. Similar thing will happen to BAT.

I mean why would advertisers want to use a platform that firstly has no users, so they have to overcome that hurdle of trying to gain market share from chrome.

THEN, they’re paid in volatile crypto. I donno man, I don’t see this ever becoming top 10

Honestly, the real market is pajeets to whom making a couple dollars a day is a big deal.

>Ehhh. Step back and be realistic here. Does the world REALLY need this?
Brave was a biggish deal well before the crypto/BAT element - simply due to the fact it was made by a bigname with proven track record "much Mozilla Firefox guy".

Firefox have sold out, Chrome is shit, Safari lol, IE can only be explained as a longtroll by Microsoft, so there's absolutely a gap in market for Brave to exploit even if growing proportion of population weren't aware of the need for/problems concerning privacy online.

I'm not fully sold on the idea behind BAT because end of the day msot people are normies but the Brave browser connection is a solid one because normies will download an efficent browser without thinking too much - or Firefox would never have been a thing - and if that leads to boost for a crypto it intimately connected to it it doesn't matter if normies mean for that to happen or not.

Unironically this. Pajeet is gonna be stoked as fuck about BAT

This might be shocking but guess what: advertisers can advertise only in certain countries, even on the internet.

BAT does not depend upon Brave. It is only the testbed for the platform.

Why do people even bother to try and educate Morons like this. Just get rich and let them do their own research

I was super. Bullish on bat's short term future but the btc dumps really killed a lot of its momentum. Nobody really cares anymore except for the same people who post these threads every day.

I don't think it will go higher than 7k and I'm not confident enough it will even do that to buy in over 5100.

t. google

How many of you morons have even read the whitepaper?

All of this FUD that you are posting is not true. do you guys really think they wouldn't think of having BAT on other browsers,

this
chrome is shit, i unironically prefer safari