Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blackmoon-crypto/
blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper_170911_v1.18.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bittrex soon?

>forecasted
by what retards

it went to 1.5 USD on sept 25. Why was this

Just know, you're doing BMC a favor if you participate in the buyback. The Devs WANT their coins back, and the 20% cash bonus is icing on the cake. The more coins they have, the more money they get back when their dividends activate. It gives them incentive to succeed even more, because that's just more money in their pocket. Not only that but the more coins they have, the less is in circulation. Price then rises even more.

Buy BMC and hold.

Maybe someone just fucked up it's order on ED?

have just under 3000bmc... believe in the team, not selling at a loss. Pretty confident Bittrex will add within 2-3 weeks.

How can you bet all that mmoney and be "pretty confident" ?

What makes you so sure?

cool can't fucking wait I have 2700 of these fuckers at ICO price

There was a lot of talk in the slack about bittrex, mods never denied it, seemed to indicate that talks were going on.

I'm confident because the team is not composed of some neets who just launched an ICO to get a couple of mill an run. The people on this team are among the best and most reputable people in the russian internet sphere. They have more to lose in terms of reputation than to gain money wise. They have all sorts of connections in the online business community. When you have a guy from VK calling bittrex, then a guy from Yandex, then a guy from Alfabank, then the founder of Waves, then the founder of Wings... it makes thing easier than when some pubescent neet begs you to list his coin.

So yeah, with the quality of people working on this project, I am fairly confident that the price will eventually go up..

That makes more than sense, But bittrex hasn't added anything in a long time

The main issue is whether or not it gets classified as a security

This team is 100% legit. Best ICO I've participated in.

That is exactly what shills hay before the price goes down 20% again. I'm offically out and sold at a slight loss at 21k fuck you all never investing in icos that allows Americans or chinks.

> Selling below Buyback price

Stay fucking poor user

have fun killing urself in 2 weeks

1000 BMC here at ICO price. Seems is down to about $.68 per coin right now.

Hoping it moons in a couple weeks / months. Not to mention makes it onto Norman friendly exchanges. I can’t begin to use EtherDelta!

Correction $.76 USD per coin. Not sure why I typed .68

used etherdelta for the first time earlier to buy a shitload of LINK and that site's fucking trash, actually pissed me off using it

it's really not that bad once you get used to it

These devs and their employees are fucking awesome. They're all over their Slack and Telegram all day long.

sure I mean it wasn't "difficult" it's just slow, clunky, annoying setup, frustrating to use with all the swaps from wallet to etherdelta and back to wallet in conjunction with long transfer times

I have 3500 BMC at ICO price I should have waited and bought at .70 but hindsight is 20/20. Not panicking at all as I plan to hold for at least 6 months.

They passed the Howey test. It's not considered a security by USA laws.

russian scam

this thing wont do anything until 2018 when they distribute tokens for their first fund

they wont have a license to operate in europe OR USA because they havent even started applying for the license yet

this thing was a total cash grab by the russians and i should have seen it coming

>>$1 a token
mill cap
>>number of tokens is double the market cap and half is given to the team

they said theyre at meetings and shit but what theyre probably doing is just shilling the shit out of their ico model because they were able to raise 30 million

never trust ANYTHING russian EVER

>bussy
nice
>number of tokens is double the market cap and half is given to the team
this is a blatant lie that anyone who did their research would immediately notice, who are you trying to FUD? The newfriends that wouldn't have bought in with their pocketchange anyways?
>they wont have a license to operate in europe OR USA because they havent even started applying for the license yet
except they've been in the legal process of gaining applications for 3 years and are making progress, silly!

its on page 31 of their fucking whitepaper

" The total number of BMC to be issued will
be calculated at the end of the Distribution Period according to the formula: amount of BMC sold during the Distribution multiplied by 2."

its simple math

they raised around 30mil, then they doubled that number and thats the number of total tokens. you can see it on cmc

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blackmoon-crypto/

AGAIN on page 31 of their whitepaper which can be seen here
blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper_170911_v1.18.pdf

HALF is given to the team and company. which means they fucking took our money and halved the value of it to give it to themselves because they already double the tokens AFTER the sale.

its a total cash grab and theres no way the company is worth 30 mil. they havent done fucking jack shit. theres no product, nothing.

the russians scammed us

i put in $2k in this bullshit cause i thought the team looked good but all they did was hype themselves up and have GREAT marketing

if you go on their telegram, the mod there "Jay" is always beating around the bush when you ask him hard questions. now why would they make this guy a mod? cause thats exactly what the russians want, to dodge all the hard stuff and mislead you to take your fucking money

>HALF is given to the team and company
actually, 30% is allocated for the buyback program, and the other 20% is for the team
And considering the company is 3 years old I kinda doubt it's a cash grab. Who knows? I could be wrong. But all the signs from major investors and big names definitely make that look unlikely, considering how major reputations are it crypto

I hope youre right cause i want my money back asap

Of all the recent icos, this one was the LEAST profitable for buyers. Look at chainlink and kyber. All gave discounts to their buyers and sold for 2x+ on release.

Russians sold me bags

But they have dope stickers on Telegram. Worth at least a 100k purchase.

thats part of their plan

make the buyers all comfy and shit with stickers and buyback programs while taking your money

russian scam, best scam

Called a Bluff Bluff was Met aye lol, enjoy eating your words like you enjoy trouser snakes, cuckfaced Virgin lmao. Hashtag, SERVED

senpai just buy now

theres no point in trying to Fud the price lower

its already up to 0.75 now

ok fag i don't even care about BMC now you're just a genuine nigger for typing like that

motherfucka, i put in $2k during the presale

i got cucked and now im bagholding

Look at this promotional material, Do you feel at all concerned? I know I'm comfy.

WTF?!?!?!

Surely they would absolutely hate if the price of their millions of tokens went up. They must be very happy now that it's plummeting.

where can I get one of those bmc spinners

I would like one too actually, I have no idea I just saw the pic on Telegram and saved it.

It's pretty fucking obvious why the price is tanking. It's BMC themselves - they want to hoard more tokens through the buyback. Once that's finished you'll see how quickly it's going to moon.

if it's a cash grab then why price the token at $1 and offer the 80% buyback? Why not price the coins higher and offer a lower buyback or just none at all?

AAAAA, spinners! Just like ripple that is crippled and stagnant forever.

>It's been forecasted you will buy my bags between now and next week Friday

> fidget spinners

Blackmoon as fad confirmed

>Raise $30 Million at an ICO.
>Buy coins back at 66% ICO price.
>$10 Million free, legally.

That's...not bad.

how much you wanna bet they payed a few people to FUD to drive the price down using ICO funds? Kinda scammy but hey it's making me money so I dont mind

why the hell would they want to drive their own price down?

So that people are enticed by the downside protection and "only" lose 20%. BMC gets to buyback tokens 80c on the dollar. brainlet tier b8

why would they care to buy back tokens?

wouldnt you want to SELL your tokens?

holy fucking shit you're literally a brainlet. read what the tokens do, then come back.

>i dont understand profit
Ok ill spell this out for you brainlet.
ICO price of 1 BMC per dollar - 1 BMC at 1.15
They crowdfund the ICO and now have a shitload of ETH lets say 10k, as well as their own BMC tokens.
They now crash the price of their coin down to .$75 using the downside protection as a floor
They can then use some of the ETH they received to purchase BMC at $.75
Price now rises because of all the pumping
They can either hold the coin for infinite gains or sell for more ETH than they gained
I shouldnt have to explain shorting on fucking Veeky Forums

id trade all 900 of my BMC shitcoins for one of those spinners

This seems like a good idea

oooh ok. thanks famalam. makes sense now.

....hurry up and moon

>Jeopardizing the reputation of a company worth hundreds of millions (BMC isnt Blackmoons only project you autistic mound of dirt) over 30M raised on release minus 80% from their buyback scheme

You're an astonishing tier of retarded if you actually believe this.

It’s down to .74 USD per BMC today