Is money a bubble?

Is money a bubble?

I mean there's like a billion trillions of it around but practically all of it is in computers and it's backed by literally nothing.

Not saying crypto is a better alternative but still I'm having a hard time believing any national currency is actually worth anything.

So many people don't understand what bubbles are. Are cars in a bubble? I mean, everyone has one, everyone wants one, and yet they keep coming out with new ones. Are smartphones in a bubble? They keep getting more expensive and people just keep buying them! It's fucking tulipmania all over again!

/Thread

I know what a bubble means in that context buddy I'm just using Veeky Forumsspeak

Are....are bubbles in a bubble?

if you really think about it life is just a cluster of bubbles inside other bubble clusters, then a rabbi chews off your foreskin and the bubbles pop

>doesn't know the difference between money and currency
>thinks he can "talk down" to people on Veeky Forums

>Is life a bubble?

>I mean there's like billions of people but practically all of them die within 100 years and then they go back to literally nothing.

>I'm not saying dying is better but, its hard to believe living is actually worth anything.

You should get the essence of my post you tard, I'm sorry my explanation and formatting did not meet Veeky Forums standards. Had I known you guys required clearer wording and more accurate financial terms I'd have written accordingly.

humanity is a bubble
capitalism is a ponzi scheme

Fiat currencies are in a bubble, yes. Buy oil futures, gold, wheat, wool, and all other fiat paired commodities, and in 5 years time youll be laughing all the way to your wallet (the bank).

great answer. this is the sort of argumentation you coinfuckos need to learn from and have in your mental arsenal against the kikefud squad and boomers.

its a bubble within a bubble dude....

in other words, BRRAAAAAPP

this is the most correct answer in this entire thread.

wtf man, that got my almond balmin

I'm not sure about that but my point is I'm disturbed by how much faith we all are putting in the system and how we have absolutely no control on it as individuals.

Maybe I have paranoid tendencies but I think doomsday preppers may have the right idea. At the very least a man should have some degree of independence and self sufficiency.

A lot of jobs today would get absolutely no attention if people had the option to be self employed farmers and live adequately like a century or so before.

Phones or cars are a terrible store of wealth.

it's a highly interconnected world now, and also extremely fragile.

in the First World countries, most manufacturer jobs have been outsourced or replaced by cheap laborers, so a lot of people do useless jobs related to sales...think about all the cellular service stores and the salespeople they employ, or the various car dealerships and shit like that...completely fucking useless jobs but they exist in huge amounts.

also the us military is the largest employer in the usa. this is a fact. so that's why we have to continue with endless war in the mideast, to keep this large worker-base employed.

And that is why we need economics in school...

i came

You know that money is created by the federal reserve right? A private company disguised as a gov't sector. Gov'ts themselves are the same. Propaganda is created to keep you in line. The gov't is incompetent and isn't worth shit.

Fiat is backed by coercion, crypto is backed by elliptic curves.

Mammon/Mystery Babylon is empty, The People are the credit of Nation.

The Vatican (the great whore) holds the world in trust for the return of the Son of Man.

Private central banks and their collection agencies pay tithe to The City for the right to turn you into credit.

Humanity is the greatest lie ever sold.