Stop eating food

Stop eating food.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=classcuck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Stop producing food.

Stop going to work sober.

Okay I believed in this BS at first but after seeing it applied in an entirely incorrect way I finally concede

>[This is what communists actually believe]

>Those nazbols look like the equivalent of American neo-Nazi untermensch.

Really jogs my noggin desu.

>people thinking they're the strong men

excuse me for living under a rock but that color scheme

Yeah I'd sure love to run my farm my family has owned for hundreds of years for the government who are taking it so they can grow food for everyone else but my family and I and we have to resort to eating each other.

God modern communists are all niggers I swear.

It wasn't just the communists

>resorting to eating each other
>somehow not the kulaks fault.

Start freezing your seeds

>Hard Times Create Strong Men
>Lenin
>Thinking he gave a shit about the living standards of Russians.

Lenin spent his entire life being a power hungry faggot trying to get his name in history books. He didn't become a strong leader because times were tough. He was barely sincere in his belief of communism. The communist ideology is/was easy to palate, all he wanted was power.

I just came to see this

spotted the class cuck

>the land produces harvest from poor peasant's work
>ITS MINE I DID IT MUH INHERITANCE

Guess inbreeding wasn't the only cause of retardation in royals. Too bad ideology is terminal.

Funnily enough America didn't have the same problems despite experiencing a far larger drought in the Dust Bowl. I wonder why..?

> ideology is terminal
Like how communism was terminated?

I'd take it over living out as a joke.

Living as a joke beats being dead, dunnit?

>collectivize the farms
>efficiently deal with the problem
do you not remember Lenin's speeches about the NEP about trying to understand how capitalism worked naturally and then attempt to mimic it authoritatively?
collectivization literally is the least efficient way to do anything. this lesson is as old as civilization (see Sumerian city states)

Collectivization is literally the least efficient way to run agriculture.

This collectivization a shit.

t. Ukrainian

stop being a Bolshevik

>t. tankie

>using cuck

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=classcuck

>urbandictionary
Are you 12?

>peasants destroy their crop out of spite during a famine
>NO CHANCE THIS CAUSED PEOPLE TO STARVE

>Genocidal dictator tries to steal your property
>lol just let him have it

I don't believe that any Kulaks actually burned crops, but if they did, then they did the right thing.

>nazbols
>strong men

What book is this?

No tankie would give the USSR as an example of freedom. In fact, we believe having too much freedom is pretty bad for society and leads to decadent cancer.

t. ankie

>MUH PROPERTY

Ancaps/Libertards are cringe.

>No tankie would give the USSR as an example of freedom

Lenin lived modestly. That's a well attested fact. He didn't want the personality cult that Stalin made for him. Say what you want about him but he was a true believer in his caused and worked tirelessly to for it.

>Living modestly makes it okay to be a mass murdering terrorist

Start growing corn.

>too bad ideology is terminal
>implying you dont have an ideology

You're using your own property RIGHT NOW, and despite what you say now you'd rather not have your property taken from you

>dude well stop at YOUR grievances
>proceed to starve to death, lose all of my grain, my horses, my wagons, my sons in their wars, my grandfather in their purges, my eyesight in their interrogation, and they break my glasses into pieces before they execute me with a pit of ants and honey

"Country girls make do"

I think the distinction is pointless. You own can own stuff and you can own land/buildings. What's the difference? You can own both, what makes it right to seize one over the other?

heh

my business is personal property

kek

IIRC the idea is that owning the previously defined "private property" gives you the ability to take way the freedoms of others by using their labor on your property to create a profit from labor that isn't yours (because apparently employer/employee relationships are literally slavery, just with a facade of compensation for labor). In an ideal communist world, this property would belong to all the people expending their labor upon it, and all the profit would be distributed to each worker according to the amount of labor they've expended.

Start killing birds.

So they want due compensation for their labor? Who fucking decides that? Do they?
>i decide how much i get for my work
It's such an arrogant idea, that they know their true value.