Daily reminder that the reason they were so violent and warlike is because they were Slavs

Daily reminder that the reason they were so violent and warlike is because they were Slavs.

I'm pretty sure it was just the autistic frustration of having to play second fiddle to Austria

Austrians were slavs too

WE

t. Helmuth von Nowitzki

>we can't achieve anything on our own so let's just pretend that everyone else is actually us :^)

Were Prussians Polish?

How come Germany united because of Polish land then?

But Germany never united because there is no such thing as "Germany" - only West Poland.

>Warlike britbong meme
They were the most pacified peoples in Europe

Nice dodging there.

Prussian militarism was carried by the noble class (and actually not very special by the standards of the time). The people were just more obedient than in other places, at best.

>Conquer slav village
>Gotta have someone rule it
>You're now hans von slavplace, go put these slavs to work

t. brainlet

Everybody knows it at heart. Austrians are the real representation of all of the virtues of the Germanic people. """""Germany"""" by contrast, is nothing more than their devolved northern brethren, and certainly not German. Consider for example, the historical origin of """""Germany""""", by Prussia, who were once nothing more than savage baltic tribes, basically forestniggers. Now, forest niggers can be evolved, look at Gaul where a combination of Gaullic virtue, honor, and valor, combined with Roman eloquence, sophistication, discipline, and brilliance produced the greatness of France, but the Prussians never had a chance to be civilized. Modern day """"Germany""""" should be properly renamed into Prussia, and Austria reclaim its rightful title as the real Germany.

Such is the generosity of the French people, so strong its faith in the eternal and
indestructible nature of mankind, that it’s no surprise to see it, in all innocence, trusting in
the eventual victory of humanity, continuing with the student exchange program, as if
Germany were still Germany, the way France is still France, as if the language of the
Third Reich were still a German language that one could and ought to learn—and not the
barbarous stammering and whining it has become ….
No, if French children want to learn German, there is a country where they’ve spoken
good German since the days of Walther von der Vogelweide; and the country is
Austria….
So let people set up a Franco-Austrian children’s exchange! In Austria the children of
France will learn a true, a free German! And their young souls will not have to struggle
with the weight of having seen a country that smells of arson and murder: an un-German
land.—Joseph Roth408

Prussians weren't slavs. Prussia was a social experiment on what happens when you crossbreed Germans and Balts.

>Balts.
Irrelevant as always.

Your opinion was and is irrelevant.

Tell me when Balts were relevant.

I'm not saying they've been this huge history changing entity, I'm saying that your opinion is simply irrelevant on them. It doesn't matter wether you like them or not.

Poland didn't own that area until after WWI, teutons who were germans knights conquered the area, almost exterminate the native culture and send germans settlers, lived there for almost a thousand years but, hey they are polish I guess...

WE WUZ KINGS AND KURWAAA

Looks like a germanic "settlement". A pile of shit and dust.

>yfw Danzig Town Hall (pictured left) was designed and originally built by Germanics

t. prussia

>Germany removes Jews from Poland
>Poland is one of the few nice places left in Europe
>Poles still hates Germans for some reasons
why?

>Germanics
?

Becauze the polish are kind,good,pure, christian boys