To Catch a Crypto Criminal

SEC here, thanks for all your hard work /biz

thanks for adding me to the christmas list

I expect full compensation paid in kids coin

no problem. hope you enjoy the list of IPs I sent you that I gathered from posters on here admitting to scamming, PnDs, and not paying their taxes.

I made a decent amount this year, so you'll get a good cut also. Enjoy. My thanks for everything you do.

:^)

You are such an incredible faggot, well done.

criminal scum.

Thank you citizen we appreciate your hard work in helping us catch criminal scum.

I hope they give rewards for providing leads to people committing fraud and evading taxes. I’ll be the biggest snitch in crypto

Thank u 4 keeping my freedums safe :')

I regularly report the fucknuts here who are openly talking tax evasion and money laundering with crypto, too.

90% of Veeky Forums crypto investors are either ultralibertarian psychos or far right skinheads. I feel no guilt. You ruined by my fucking country helping to elect Donald Shitface. You spread fake fucking news and lied up and down about a sane woman who have her entire fucking life to public service.

FUCK.

YOU.

I will do whatever I can to destroy you. I can only punch so many Nazis by day, but I can damn sure get them raped by the IRS by night.

Remember, the alt left is here and watching on every board. I am one of many. We are very, very pissed and we hate you very very much. We'll torch your shit at any and every opportunity.

What's with all the SEC posts the SEC goes after companies not investors the IRS would go after if you don't pays taxes but these SEC posts are annoying as fuck

>takes shitposting seriously

go back to your hentai simulator /v/

We have all your video cards

You need help, like for real.

ok

You wont do shit in real life because the alt left are a bunch of beta autistic virgins

I'm behind 20 proxies and wrapped in tinfoil good luck

If you actually do report people you may be the biggest loser I've ever heard of for doing the reporting or thinking the IRS cares about if few people making a few grand.

Also Hilary was a worse candidate than trump and that's not an easy thing to be

>SEC goes after companies
The SEC will go after individuals if it's worth their time. Meaning a person must have a large financial impact. Back in 2014 the SEC went after a few message board posters after they pumped a weed company's stock up and made millions. They took them to court and proved that the posts they made were illegal investment advise that resulted in their "ill gotten gains". They had to pay it all back and then some.

The posts are the same kind of posts you see on this board, twitter, and everywhere else shilling stuff, telling people what they should do with regard to securities. Only difference is these guys made millions from it. Wish i saved the litigation link.

like most, im not american so i dont care.
secondly, as people keep saying, USA is excluded from ICO's etc.
SEC has a pointless, losing fight no their hands.

thank you , fart butts

>average democrat

And u wonder why she lost
LMAO

drumpfcucks on suicide watch, magacoin tanking

nice bait nigga

get rekt fag

i only lost money listening to the niggers in Veeky Forums
>this is about to moon
>sell this
>buy siacoin
idiots.
most of you

You can't report the government to the government faggot don't you know how democracy works?

Nice lizard posting. Now we all know Hillary's a fucking lizard.

>siacoin
Thankfully I ignored that advice. I realized that investing in a coin with such a narrow use case at this stage in the game didn't make any sense.

Come to Veeky Forums to learn about new coins, but do your own research and analysis as well.