Just hold 10 years

just hold 10 years

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-176
youtube.com/watch?v=h8daWRgzg9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or just 2 weeks-2 months lmao, just feels like 10 years in crypto time

With all this sec bullshit im about to go all in in 0x.

It really does. I'm happy because neo's mooning, and I bought in at 520000 sats so I'm finally up after bagholding forever. it's been a fucking week since I bought in according to the exchange.

what stops the SEC simply saying something along the lines of
"Any crypto trading must be done on a traceable, central platform. Decentralized do not count. We want ensure the safety and compliance of each investor"

>sec
wath?

sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-176

>3619756
Kek, I dont think you understand the basic concept of crypto? How would they stop you, the coins are yours, they cant freeze your account, they cant shut down the exchange. This is called, peer to peer finance, not shekelstein to goyim finance

lost a meme arrow in there

I swear /biz is full of retards:

>I can't google "Peer to Peer file sharing shut down"

yeah, with something napster or pirate bay. But those were shut down on centralized websites. Boy how the fuck are you gonna shutdown an exchange when support is all over the world?

Have any of you retards even read the whitepaper and the concept behind 0x protocol? China is already taking a big hit because of government's regulations, It's just a matter of time to get the same bullshit in the west.

ZRX is 75% of my portfolio for this very reason. If you wanna play the pump and dump game go buy Link and Kyber (one of the biggest scams ever).

i own 25k zrx, is that enough

sold for LINK
still have huge faith in 0x
just needed the capital for the LINK moon mission

Whatever you can afford is enough man

>play the pump and dump game go buy Link and Kyber (one of the biggest scams ever).

I agree with Link but enlighten me with Kyber. They aim to the same thing as 0X.
How will software updates to the exchange take place?

Indeed it is a good coin, but aside from that, this thing can live and thrive on hype alone

Kyber is the same thing but worse
Kyber is to ZRX what Lisk is to ETH

what does he mean that their relayers are centralized. does that mean theyre a hybrid with the blockchain

youtube.com/watch?v=h8daWRgzg9w

> When Niggers compare a protocol to and ecosystem

You deserve to be poor.

>Kyber
Check their Twitter for more info about the tech and ecosystem, the whole Twitter account is dedicated to their god damn ICO. I guess at least they set one priority straight.

>read the whitepaper
Nope, but I own 90k

How would they enforce this?

i dont have much hope for 0x when a 100% eth native solution would be significantly cheaper to use, and for traders thats all they care about

the 0x token just makes it less likely for it to see wide adoption.

Of course you wouldn't care if you just want to trade your $10 back and forth. People with large holding crave for a decentralized solution because of Govt. crackdown and the IRS.