Anyone can unironically shill me Bitbean as a long term hold?

Anyone can unironically shill me Bitbean as a long term hold?

> shill me Bitbean...
Nice try SEC

B-but I’m not even American...

I guess the Bitbean memes are... interesting, but why should I buy some beans? What’s the value?

Huh? Cartoon coins are valued based on how dank the memes are or aren't, and leveraged on how many buzzwords are used in the whitepaper.

But they don’t have a whitepaper (or I failed to find it)...

The Beaning is neigh.

That is to say nigh.

just buy and hodl, will explode Q1 2018

But why? For example, compared to Vertcoin or Navcoin, what does it bring to the table?

We've seen the work of memes before, we'll see it again as even more normies flood into the crypto land, especially with the get rich quick scheming ones, bitbean simply has a lot of memability

Si it is literally a memecoin?

Buy PepeCoin, listed as MEMETIC MEME on Trex because of Jews

>holding a coin that's printed that rapidly long term

I bet you hold ARK faggot

Been sprouting since April 24 I would say I'm super comfy senpai

But do you think it has a future? If yes, what makes you think that?

There are typically about 63 connections when I started there were 16 showing only 4 connections now because I just started the wallet also on April 24th I was 78 out of top 100 wallets now I am 90 out of top 100 slowly being pushed out

My belief is entirely speculation I think you can use it in some parking garages and buy some hot sauce online other than that it's not a super big deal

I have never hated chancoin so much in my life. I can handle you shilling it in every thread but this is just too far