Goldman sachs was right

$2,200 bitcoin here we come

Other urls found in this thread:

thepatternsite.com/abw.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

s-stop spreading fud
h-heh, those are just meme lines. confirmation bias! stop drawing imaginary lines that don't mean anything.

ahhhhhhhhhhh

LOOK! MEME LINES! IN THEIR NATIVE HABITAT!!!

nah

You are right OP ! Sold at 3800 and waiting for it to drop to at least 3k to test support. Sachs will always get what he wants. Huge profits to be made here !

Is this what AI robots look like?

My lines say we're re going for 7k.

Prove that yours are more right than mines and I'll short at 100x margin.

you losing or gaining money doesnt matter to me so i guess your long or short decision is on you. ill do the same

hey fucko, look at the declining volume since sept peak.

to go up higher, btc needs either very concentrated buy volume (if low), or a high amount but distributed amount of buy volume.

yesterday and today it got some concentrated buy volume which helped it get back to $3900s but that is now drying up fast....it's fucking over dude.

right now and into tomorrow, expect low volume with net selling pressure.

all the norkorea and korean alt exchange BS news hype is dying down.

better hedge by moving into KORE, it's the only fucking coin that goes up when btc tanks.

thank me later when we're sipping breastmilk-lattes on Lunar Base 8.

>draw lines on chart
>price breaks out of resistance
>draw new lines and make same argument

Maximum autism

damn, we just hit the very top of the channel, perfect time to short boys

Of course they were, they are top in the game for a reason. Gullible hodlers here really think someone will buy their shit bags and this shit ins't for a huge corection

You don't even need that, goy.
Just zoom in or zoom out.

Look we're going up big time !

wait, do you follow the news and hype and real world or the lines ? make a decision

thepatternsite.com/abw.html

>Ascending broadening wedges are bearish megaphone shaped patterns, 73% of which breakout downward.

ouch!

falling for the TA jew, lmao

this goy gets it.

let the "memelines" twats get rekt in the next 1-3 days for not believing in TA.

btc is overpriced. it's not going back up until things cool off and reach a consolidation period.

there are much better deals in alts anyway but if btc tanks that brings alts down too...so you will see more stagnation with people not wanting to buy alts, and not wanting to buy btc....i just lost some sats from buying ARK too early, and now it's down because it is following btc down.

fucking KORE is the only last way to surf this downtrend and make gains.

There are legitimate TA fags who said Nvidia would drop to 70 dollars because of muh break down triangle, double top. Oh look, its now at 190. TA fags still waiting for the "dip." Crypto is even more volatile. You could get 2000 if people want to keep fudding. But its not going down concretely because of TA.

those bags must be pretty fucking heavy huh? thats 3 threads in half an hour youve shilled that shit in

Don't worry my friends.
Look ! It's closing now !

oh my

hi david laufer ;)

Best post here. You see, trend lines are subjective.

oh fuck I didn't even see he cheated

BUY BUY BUY

The way he did his chart is to confirm his bias.
You have to connect the highs on those lines.

Notice it broke through on volume..

We now sit at $3,900

The thing I find that works for ME in crypto is Fib charts based on monthly charts.

We all have out own voodoo. My voodoo is money management. Sell 10% at 100% rise.
Sell 50% after three parabolic rises. Buyback at 30% down.. Works like magic for me in crypto

i think its worth noting that anybody who speaks like a retard that just learned his first hot meme and is a native of /pol/ is not someone anybody wants to take financial advice from no matter how sound their regurgitation seems.

Waves is the closet correlated Coin to BTC.
This is a proper chart

It's already recovering, short it and get btfo, don't say we didn't warn you.

As we speak
$3905.64 (3.47%) for BTC

Next stop 5k

unless the Chinese cry wolf again

they will cry bear

I just wish the bankers and governments would fuck off and let us do our thing. We aren't hurting anyone.

goyim can't have liberty in 21st century
oy vey, our usurious counterfeiting days are NOT over :^)

Eekk shoo

Leave my crypto A L O N E

they are impotent and attacking it like jp kikeman is currently doing shows that they fear the maths

Just hope those fuckers don't buy everything up just to dump on us, over and over and over..

I mean they can just print up more fiat to fuck us.

Every fiat currency in the history has failed

I sincerely hope so

goldman failed to predict gfc

0/10

Your lines aren't even touching the pumps in the middle, you just moved them when the price broke out of the channel.

lol gg, you were wrong

So that's 89% correlation to the hard red line and we are below the 2017 prediction of 5k?
But it will most likely go above 10k between now and mid 2018?

BRILLIANT

hey guys KRW is now third volume in crypto after JPY and USD and override CNY
have you even considered what it means if nukes will hit Seoul?

While OPs chart is shit as he just moved the trend upwards, I love what I see on the charts.
The whales are fooling you with a fake out, the prior support of 3500 and below will buy in FOMO, they let it crash. What an easy market to be played.

Good luck buying in above 4k OP.

HAHAHAHHAHA I love when you TA shills just redraw the down trend a little bit higher as soon as we have a breakout

Source?