Be Med Student

>Be Med Student
>Class on Malaria and other vectorial diseases
>Mention to a friend sitting next to me that some think Alexander the Great died of cerebral malaria
>Gives me a weird look
>Haha ok user, but history is like the most boring subject and we don't study History lol
>RRREEEEEEEE

Have you encountered disregard for History in your life guys?

Funny. The docs I know are all history autist who went into med school to finance their history autism.

>American history class (in Canada)
>Shown a clip of Trumps Chief of Staff arguing against removing plaques to Washington and Lee from their church in Alexandria Virginia
>Prof: "What do you think about what's happening right now in the United States?"
>"I think they should take them down because it reinforces the White Supremacist beliefs and opinions often espoused by White Americans and Trump supporters"
>Asians (Chinese) don't understand the argument, argue that the statues should stay up
>First guy turns into sweating_button_pushing_man.jpg
Happened tonight

>Have you encountered disregard for History in your life guys?
Yup. Mostly here on Veeky Forums.

>tfw no literate, history-loving gf
Are there any girls that genuinely like history and are at least semi-literate in the subject? Every girl I've ever known (to be fair, I haven't known many) has no interest in the subject whatsoever and shows complete disregard for it. I just want a qt to visit historical sites and talk about Rome, Napoleon and WWI with.

a history-loving gf is my life's goal

Women make up quite a respectable percentage of academic historians. This isn't some modern "muh feminism" thing either, women have always comprised a sizeable percentage of antiquarians and historians.

>America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans
>I agree
>*genocides eurangutans in America*

>America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans
>I disagree
>*genocides eurangutans in europe*

>Have you encountered
Yes. The majority of people ignore topics they don't want to get involved with.

History for retards who think fact-spewing is interesting. Same with doctors. Med school is also for idiots who think they are smart for doing a lot of busywork.

As an American living in Canada and in school, you know what I've encountered the most when it comes to politics?

Canadians talking about all the happenings in the US because apparently being America's hat doesn't generate the most newsworthy shit.

A woman wrote a pretty good definitive history of Area 51.

More like Canadians hate criticising themselves.

We're the most conservative, timid cuck of a country this side of Sweden. It gets to the point where if someone genuinely argues we're basically Americans in denial, people either flip their shit without having any evidence to refute, or quietly nod and accept their submission to the giant next door.

Who hurt you?

some stem autist who found out hes going to be a handyman for the rest of his life

because there's a monopoly on news in Canada and any thing the neoliberal establishment doesn't want people to know about doesn't get reported on by anyone but retards like Ezra Levant

History is STEM and fact-spewing. Try again

you're correct

Why did you feel you had the need to tell him that? Im all for a good History lesson, in context and good time. Not like some giddy autismo.

>conservative
>cuck

please explain what you mean

Pretty much every day.
Hardly anyone knows what a Boer is here or even who fucking Sun Tzu was. Then again, I live in the meme country where derivatives are black magic.

>Not like some giddy autismo.
>He's on Veeky Forums

This is the most annoying part about being Canadian. For all the "WE ARENT AMERICA REEEEEEE" the people of canada seemed obsessed with super-imposing americas problems onto canada. Ive seen it happening with police "violence" against blacks.

Good on you for picking it up. Maybe its not as subtle as i thought.

This is how i got into pharmacy

Do you think these words are mutually exclusive descriptors?

why the fuck are you on this board then??

To teach

Are you sure he didn't just ask why you would say state something that everybody already knows?