Anyone remember when I told you this would pump yesterday after the ICO? We're almost at 600k sats...

Anyone remember when I told you this would pump yesterday after the ICO? We're almost at 600k sats, who took my advice and bought in? We're going to break the ATH in the next day.

Checkem' for proof.

OP is right

I was spamming at 35k last week because the pump as inevitable.
Most laughed, but I know some Veeky Forumsbros got in right on time.
I'm happy for them.

And for my gains of course. +90% in a few days.

This is not too late btw, those prices will seem ridiculous end of october.

I bought at $1.70. Regret not buying more at $1.20 but oh well.

Good/interesting times ahead

Volume has tripled in the past 24hrs, we're on track to break ATH shortly and no news has been announced.

Someone knows something we don't. Wait until WTC releases a statement and these prices are going to seem so so cheap.

What are your toughts of will it go down again? Sold 25% of my wtc and bought at the price of a dollari

The ICO refund period ended, that was the news. As a result, less coins in circulation (which means more value per coin), and the fudders are now on the streets. This current growth will probably retract again in a few days; don't get fooled by the fudders the next time it happens.

It can still double today.

I'm in it for the long run anyway so I don't even care.

Me to but trying to get more wtc because I know its my ticket to lamboland

buy half now half after the news then
if they don't deliver anything decent it'll go back for a short while but recover

How many you got atm? Only 3k here but it is what it is.

I only have 2k

holy shit a whale just bought 42k wtc

Another just bought 12.5k

Whats going on? When do we dump these bags?

You dont

when we can afford lambos. 1k wtc = 1 lambo in 1 year

See
We're in the beginning confidence phase imo, people shaking off fear and China. For reference, here is NEO when it first began taking off. Hit a 3x, went down, then hit another 2x shortly before skyrocketing past 10x.

You don't get how cheap this coin is right now.
People are just too lazy to go on binance or have still other bags.
When fud is cleared and we get one other exchange you'll see real waves.

Any other charts besides coinmarketcap or binance?

+43% in a week. And there hasn't even been an announcement yet. You must be an absolute madman to sell now.

You just know that the chance it ends up on Upbit is too big to sell now. Can you imagine the rush if that announcement gets out?

>People are just too lazy to go on binance
Let's not forget: Bittrex and others are lagging and losing volume. Binance is the WTC of exchanges right now, active, young, rapidly adding new coins, rapidly growing volume. Even if WTC turns out to be a disappointment, simply being on the exchange with the greatest potential is an automatic boon.

ITT: idiots discussing price as if it truly represents the performance of the product
ITT: shilling a coin that has 0 market value as the target market is Chinese export and the coin is literally banned for trading in China due to it being a divident-paying coin

This shit has been shilled RELENTLESSLY here for a reason. If you did your research you know that this is the next NEO

>the next NEO

NEO is the next NEO. This is a blockchain for RFID tracking. Fluctuating price and the fact that it's banned in China due to the coin paying dividents makes the coin essentially worthless. Export companies can't and won't buy this coin en masse to use for RFID.

will WTC be the new bitcoin? :) (tfw went all in yesterday)

>divident

Everyone is speculating to make money. I obviously meant it in that context, dummy.

>dividents

Nice try brainlet.

turth is the truth guys this user said it all

>high end products companies don't want a tool that solve the 500 billions $ cost a year in conterfeit goods
>companies don't want to fire their employees that have to manually scan bar codes all day every day
>walton can't adjust the price of a scan or a chip when price fluctuates
>china is not developing the use of blockchain tech
>customers will have to go on binance themselves to get the coins and won't be able to buy them in cash to walton
>cryptos will be banned in china in 2019 when the product is mass marketed and they won't create their own extremly controled yuan-t or some shit like that that can be used to pay wtc

Their market is Japan and South Korea as well right?

You're literally implicating WTC would only work when it's bought from WaltonChain themselves, not on an exchange. In this case your WTC holds 0 value when it's always purchased directly from WaltonChain company.

Matter of time until the rest of the world starts banning direct dividend paying coins as well. The coin is illegal in China and it always will be. Neighboring countries will follow suit.

I was trolling a walton thread yesterday saying the coin had nothing happening and wouldnt go anywhere. Tbh i was just trying to milk some info from the guys who sit in the Slack all day while i did my own research on the side.

bought 17k at 5301. Already made a nice profit but i want at least 200% gains

"always will be", fuck off with your oracle shit

Oh fuck, what was his name?

looks like it's kinda oversold for now
when is the best time to sell to buy dip later? 65k or wait a bit more?

I sold mine at 64900. Currently have an order to buy back in at 49000, though I might change that depending on where things go. Honestly it seems pretty strong still right now, for all we know when Americans wake up they'll pump it further to 80k or something. If you hodl, you potentially miss selling 20-30% gains short-term. If you sell prematurely, you potentially miss 60-100% gains short-term. Right now it's heading for the high again, will have to see if it double-tops or not.