Our Father who sits in heaven, hollow be thy heart

>Our Father who sits in heaven, hollow be thy heart
So... sin is essential to growth. Correct?

No you dumb nigger.

God doesn't kill children so we can better ourselves, we better ourselves because there is a killing of children, and God is what we call that which makes the best of it.

>Nigger
Lol love spotting out Christians.
Your statement makes no sense. Clarify.

Probably going to be the worst thread today.

It makes perfect sense, are you retarded?

God doesn't create evil so we can be good, we are good because there is evil. God didn't create death and suffering so we could build our spirits, we build our spirits because there is death and suffering. God is the "ought", the void, death, evil, whatever, is the "is".

Makes sense to me.

Dumbfuck, listen. To grow you must inquire knowledge and aquire knowledge. You can only do this through problems. Problems come from sin and are solved by sin (mistakes/trys). It is integral to development. Forget fucking morality. This is logic. Even a just man sins without knowing.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, there is nothing in my post you quoted that really disagrees with this, Christ I wish niggers on this board would just shut the fuck up and read

Not an argument, friend-o

I'm saying we only grow through mistakes (sins). There's no fucking reality with (((free))) will that you wouldn't sin in to learn from and grow. It's essential God doesn't give answers we know this. He waits at the finish line while people go feral running the race. How is that hard to get you degenerate.

I'm not even a fedora, you're misunderstanding my argument, the God that emerges out of the swamp by his own strength is more worthy of the name than any God that simply creates evil as a test

Are you actually retarded or playing one? How does this answer my question?

>Abraham kill your son bud
Kek selective memory eh

I get it you mong, you're just peddling the typical theology 101 understanding of sin and free will, I got it nigger, I got it back in high school.

>implying Abraham heard voices in his head like some kind of Dawkins-tier caricature of a biblical patriarch instead of Abraham's willingness to sacrifice Isaac being the test of a faith that must endure even the prospect of violating the sacred trust between father and son to truly be called faith

read kierkegaard

What do you mean voice? That's irrelevant. Did God want him to think he needed to murder his son. Yes. Plain and simple. It was a test, similar to Satan's everday, you shifty acid guzzler.

Waste of space you are

Who created death and suffering?

would you really want a god to exist that allowed things like Israel and Blacked.com?(shit, said Israel twice there) take the black pill op, you collossal faggot. Bóg nie istnieje.

Ur a waste of atoms

Nothing did, it just is

So, does God like death and suffering, so he doesn't end it, which makes him evil, or can he simply not end it, which makes him impotent?

Demiurge

pleb: neither

patrician: God is the principle of the dark element's eternal subordination to the light. God actualizes himself in time to create something superior to both the light and dark: the spirit of man, which, by being able to apprehend both, and the reality of death and evil in his self and the universe, transcends both through the act of love.

God is an ascending spiral with its roots in the mud.