Why do all Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese and Indians all look the same?

Why do all Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese and Indians all look the same?

You know user, I was really agreeing with you up until the Indians part.

why do all british, french, russian and egyptian people look the same?

Why are whites all insecure?

One of those are not like the others

fpbp

He obviously meant that the people within those countries look the same as other people within those countries.
I would actually like an answer for this. Is there a scientifically founded reason why asian people have such facial homogeny?

Japanese are Jomon, Chink and Korean are Yayoi

How come the Vietnamese look yayoi too if they are south East Asian?

Hey the Egyptians weren't black!

I am highly secure.

We are born in an environment where learn to notice the subtle differences between our familiar phenotypes. azn's probably say the same about us.

You replied to that which no matter how you spin your reasoning, gives off a since of defensive insecurity

Yes I mean exactly this!!

they got CHINKED

Majority of Vietnamese don't have chinky eyes, They have double eyelids

plenty of chinks have natural double lidded eyelids, the monolid thing is characteristic of the north iirc

They literally have over 50% Chinese DNA and all of it patrilineal

BIG CHINESE COCK

>what the fuck is Yayoi migration and Yamato group
>hurrr
>durrr

I read that recognising people comes along when a toddler when growing up with different ethinicites you have an easier time differenting certain race people in later life.
I dont have the source at the moment but maybe someone experienced it.

Yea its called faulty or inexperienced facial recognition.

It happens when you're not exposed enough to certain types of things.

Whether it be telling guns, cars, people, gender, gay, rich, poor, animals, plants, languages. Its all a matter of exposure and developing self-correcting/modeling pattern recognition.

tl;dr meet more asians.

It depends on the region of Vietnam since a lot of Vietnamese celebrities are from the north which has heavy Chinese admixture. Many overseas Vietnamese are ethnically Chinese or Chinese/Vietnam mixed who left during the Vietnam War because they knew communism was a mistake.

Northeastern Asians like Northern Han, Koreans, Japanese are distinct from Southern Chinese, Southern Chinese and Northern Vietnamese look distinct from Southern Viets.
Also nice /pol/ tier thread. Saged.

Chinks have always been a diverse mutts, the southern part looks south east Asian, the western parts looks central Asian Turkics, the northern part looks Mongolians
They're not like Koreans or Japanese who are truly homogeneous

Agreed, user. Until some 5 years ago, I also thought all yellows looked the same (same with the blacks, too) but through continuous exposition to them I could easily know they were different from each other.
Most of my life I lived surrounded by whites and latinos, so it would be obvious I would have some difficulty on recognising patterns, as you said.

There are some studies on this that involves empathy based on familiar faces or shit like that. I saw a vid about this months ago and I can't even remember the name t.t

Because he was stupid enough to fall for this trap just as much as I am right now.

Case n.1 the reply

>just for the fact you replied it means you are insecure

Case n.2 no kind of reply

>nobody answered because they are all insecure

Northern China and parts of Eastern China are fairly homogenous representing the core of Chinese civilization.

Central/Southern China fall between Eastern Chinese and Vietnamese/Dai on a genetic cline with Hubei and Zhejiang being the transition zones. Yue,Pinghua and Qiongwen speakers are the most southern shifted(closest to Vietnamese) with a Tai Kadai linguistic/genetic substrate.

>>One of these things is not like the other.

China is not nearly as homogeneous as everyone likes to think it is.

t. kumar singh

HeNan China best China.

Nobody thinks China is homogenous, it has over 55 ethnic minorities, with various separatist movements like Tibet, Uighurs, and previously Manchuria

Japanese aren’t homogenous either.

Who's talking about minorities? I'm talking about the "Han" "Majority."

>t. Kim

He's taking about China in general, not Hans

If that's the case, then it still isn't true. High caste and low caste Indians look different. Han Chinese look different from Uyghurs and the other ethnic groups. Japan historically had the Jomon and Yayoi. Admittedly, Korea is pretty homogeneous.

> I'm talking about the "Han" "Majority."
The North is a lot more homogeneous than the south. see Excluding the southernmost provinces Southern Chinese are fairly uniform as well.

Because youre sheltered from the world

Modern Japanese people are literally the result of various waves of migration and mixing.