Time to get the word out

cryptocompare.com/coins/link/overview/ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#LINK-ETH
www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Economic_Forum
cryptocompare.com/coins/link/overview/ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get on Chancoin level

Where do I buy?

etherdelta.com/#LINK-ETH

Etherdelta you nigger

this shit will make Veeky Forums rich.

Hail sergey 0/

I'm sitting comfy at 123K.

Go comment the shit out of this on cryptocompare.

Hail sergey 0/

Buy Link to buy Lambos!

This thread is terrible. It just shows how many "get rich quick"-idiots are in this. Why should we be pumping/shilling it now?
>Buy this for lambos
Do you realise that you're inviting too much dumb money way too early?

im not making a damn account to shill cause im not insecure about my purchase bro

This. It will end into a bloodbath.

People will unironically think youre trying to FUD for cheaper bags even though Veeky Forums constitutes a minimal presence of the crypto market.

Hail

I am done. My bags are full. 80% in LINK. But you have to be quick and smart. Are your lurking the Veeky Forums threads? So much dumb money in it.

Dude, what about the "oracle problem"!

One of the first 3 followers is literally a pajeet.

Sounds good to me. Its good they are gong to destroy that shitcoin than anything good. And by good I mean anything i am holding.

Strong hands, we must have!
I hodled my eth from december to now. First time i tuched it, buying link. Dont let swings influence your perception of the project to much. We are making it!!!!!!!

user that's not a pajeet...

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24

When two years ago institutional players from the World Economic Forum were shilling SmartContract.

Enjoy KNC

>Smartcontracts.com provides programmable contracts that do payouts between two parties once certain criteria have
been met, without involving a middleman

>Chainlink is a middleman for ETH.
whatdidhemeanbythis.jpg

I'm in the process of selling my Golem to buy Link. Rate my IQ

>buying near ATH

Been met how?

ChainLink middleware is the middleware for Bitcoin or Ethereum or any blockchain that can exist and connects each of them like a bridge to any institution or industry and vice versa to perform smart contracts using the LINK token as a toll.

Ethereum smart contracts where you guys sperg out about that allows you to get a shit tokens relatively quick is not even on the same plane of existence.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Economic_Forum

People with a lot of more money, a lot more knowledge, and a lot more research was looking at Sergey and his child 2 years ago.

Enjoy your Vitalik endorsed shit coins though.

You linked something, and didn't even read the 1 sentence on Chainlink that you referenced, from a 44 page .pdf from 2 years ago.

LINK, bro!

you dont need to be a genius that you just need to hack/phising chainlink to bring the whole system down

wonder who will do it first.

How the fuck do I use Etherdelta?

I clicked New Account and it just gave me a key?

No password?

How do I deposit ETH?

Google etherdelta tutorial man

Google it and use Metamask

>you just need to hack/phising ethereum to bring the whole system down

You know how retarded you sound?

The fuck is Metamask?

I use MEW

You're an elite hacker aren't you? Is this how they'll access the mainframe and launch a cookie monster virus?

Fuck you're an idiot.

Chrome addon for eth wallet, easy to use with ed

>Claiming it's ATH when the coin just hit the market.

Fucking retard. MAYBE HE SHOULD WAIT FOR A DIP?

ey my crypto bro's how do I google how to do something? reddit? that's for fags, can't my anonymous leet bros just tell me exactly how? moon! lambo!

Is this it?
LINK's not gonna grow anymore?

Also, when I calculate the cap I consider 1kkk tokens or 350kk released via ICO?

only the coins that are being traded are calculated in the mcap

>cryptocompare.com/coins/link/overview/ETH
make sure you are on the right coin page, etherdelta ins a bit retarded the first time you open it

I can't wait for the 2020 Veeky Forums reunion party of LINK-millionaires in pic related