COLX is traded at 45sat, CV2 at 6 sat

Anons free money here. There is ongoing swap from CV2 to COLX in 2:1 ratio and supply cut by 60%. Only way to get COLX is to buy CV2 and swap it 2 CV2 for 1 COLX.

as you can see novaexchange.com/market/BTC_COLX/ COLX market just started and people trade it for 45sat so CV2 should be around 22 sat now and you can still buy it at 5-6sat. Go all in user or cry later

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How are people trading? Is the coinswap active? Can't see it on nova

Where to buy CV2 for 5-6 sat?

Nova exchange

.27 btc volume in last 24 hours. Definitely a good representation of what the price will be. GET IN LADS FREE MONEY

I've got a decent bag of CV2 but we won't see this kind of disparity between the two coins while the swap is active. I think nice gains can be made from COLX but CV2 will react to increases in price.

Damn I thought you guys were sleeping on this. I have a big stack lmao. This should be a nice one

I too have a five sat bag. Nice gains for sure on this one.

40milions from 2sat here

anyone able to sync the coin to blackfolio?

Can u give me a short intro? Do u buy cv2 and swap and sell the other now or do you hold cv2? It says the coinswap will start mid Sept so I should have already no?

Swap will be since now till december for 3 months. New coins will have masternodes and shit plus they have PIVX developer on board. Supply will be cut for like 60% and there is nice rebrand so Imo it can hit 50-100sat in near future. Its on bottom now

Thank you, when I'm home I will put in some money :) sounds like u guys here know what you are talking about :) so I will buy and swap? Or hold cv2? What do you suggest? Doesn't make a difference does it? Is there a like u have where I can swap my coins? Or how u do it?

look at sell orders. After 10sat there is almost nothing. Hurry up anons

there is swap option on novaexchange. Check their ANN theard on bitcointalk there are all links. Now basically we have two trading pairs on one coin. Logic says that COLX have to be exact 2x more expensive that CV2 but it wont be all the time like that couse we are humans. IMO there will be awesome arbitrage opportunity here and we will be able to buy/sell each coin when other one move a bit. I personally hold cv2 for now

How the fuck do you even change this shit???

The link is not there on the coinswap page

I told you yesterday to buy it at 3-4sat user. Now its almost 100% up. Dont be stupid and go all in this

Nice phrasing. Don't be stupid: go all in on this

or

Don't be stupid by going all in on this now?

The fact something just 100 percented is usually a good indicator not to invest, but this coin could certainly grow from here with the rebrand. I'm genuinely confused.

Never mind, just saw your older messages which show what you meant more clearly. Carry on

the fucking morons over at novaexchange can't get their shit together and list the swap.

dude its your chance for economy class moon ticket. Its still on ground and all marketing and shilling gonna start now. Presstab (name of pivx core developer) work on it. It has nice wallet with masternodes and it wont go lower than its now. espers with similar supply hit 40sat and it was just P&D shitcoin. COLX/CV2 is legit with 7 people in team

I have 500k already. Was thinking of getting more but bought fucking tnt instead. At a 40% loss there but I think they will turn it around, hate selling at such a big loss

>using Pivx tech
Shouldn't that be enough of a reason to buy alone?? Pivx is going to be huge by Q1 of 2018. And this is one of the coins starting to use it, it's going to explode

you can still buy it for 5 sat on yobit
yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC

Damn I didn't get the yobit reg. Mail and now it's at 6 sat :/ anyways need to wait for my btc to arrive

it will be above 10 till end of the week

Does Nova exchange automatically convert your CV2 into the new coin?

nah they have SWAP function. You have to swap it manually

btw you need 40mln coins for masternode (20mln colx for masternode)

Redpill me on masternodes. I could actually do this if I add a little more lol

thanks to masternodes you will be able to collect transactions fee when it be fully POS. basically you will make money for doing shit

you guys think it's worth getting a masternode?

it will be your best decision in your life

So just to be sure, I can't register on nova, so I will not be able to swap coins early, since the price difference is so high they will all swap and colx will drop down for sure and cv2 will not raise in price since that might be how they close the gap or am I wrong?

None of you fuckers listened to me weeks ago when I told you to buy. Still time though.

bought at 2 sat my purple friend

same, proud of you.

how do i get masternode?

buy 20 mil cv2 or 10 mil colx

Absolutely; Dash masternodes were $2K on release, now one means no wage cucking.

Still no coinswap

My cv2 wallet shows no connection, anyone has an idea? Downloaded it from the official page

works for me but some dudes had similar problem. Go to bitcointalk theard

I searched so much it says replace conf. File, did it, nothing :/

10 sat by end of the week?

easy

Still have problems with the wallet, I get 1 bar connection (3) and it says 11 blocks remaining, last one mined 958 days ago. I can't find this anywhere, I tried several nodes, tried different configs, deleting, reinstalling, don't know if I shall just wait, need to transfer my cv2 from yobit because it might stop trading soon and I can't do that since nova doesn't allow new members and wallet not working :/ any help would be so nice :/ im so sorry for bothering you guys.

Try the telegram group it's fairly active

I think that fastest way to solve it is to hit one of devs on telegram

You have a link? Thx to both of you guys

Got it. The guys :) I will let you know if they can fix it :)

Bought at 5 sat. When the swap happens, what is the expected colx price?

It's a 2:1 swap so in theory double the price but I expect this bull run on cv2 to continue so 40-50 sat imo

I bought at 2 or 3 days back in June
Only 50 dollars worth or so which is why I held so long
Would be cool if it actually hit 50 sats

?

Nvm

Still no swap.. what the fuck, is nova exchange always this slow ??

They said 22-30.9. So there is still room

hey guys, have you seen what's going down in their ANN over at bitcointalk or what haha

I looked at it earlier and didn't see anything peculiar

Chill out and think about the fomo that this delay is causing