/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

I Tried So Hard edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/pareteum-enters-eastern-european-market-122000011.html?.tsrc=rss
seekingalpha.com/article/4109462-northern-dynasty-minerals-partnership-buyout-news-imminent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should i dump NAK and buy DXTR?

I'm done. I dumped my entire position into a diverse set of dividend stocks. Good luck everyone.

>Should i dump NAK and buy DXTR?

Yes. NAK is going under 1$ by the end of this week and straight down to ZERO the following week. Abandon ship right now.

Thoughts on GNCA? I'm honestly feeling good still. The red hurts, but I think this is a good buy opportunity for a solid stock and makes it more appealing for a buyout. It dosent sound like they are trashing GEN-003 so things could get interesting in a few months

same

Go with God, user.

nak will go to zero because...?
Is GNCA a good buy right now?

I put in a buy order for 500 at $1.75, I wonder if it'll go that low.

Because reasons user, don't listen to him. If anything you should buy more NAK

You biopharma gamblers disgust me.

Dat amd bull

I'm gonna see what it does at open and try to buy the dip (fucking duh), but I think we will see a good return in the next year so I'm not gonna set my limit super low

what arguments do you have for or against the purchasing of NAK?

frame your arguments in terms of what you expect the market to DO, not how nak SHOULD be priced

Mom's gonna be pissed when she finds out all of my GBP are gone

I expect the market to do well, therefore buy NAK

All pre marker this is some bullshit

>investing in penny stocks

why?

The entirety of life is but one big penny stock.

If you're gonna look for dead cat bounce today watch AXON too looks like it's coming up a little already in premarket

AKTX moon mission soon, r-right?

Let's Fuck!

there are 2 levels of support around 6.50/5.50 and 8.50 resistance...more downside than up but this is AKTX were talking bout...just wait for 10 am

GNCA oof... sorry to any bought over 2

I was thinking of setting a limit order at 1.99, glad as fuck I didn't.

You faggots said DXTR was gonna moon hahaha like down 2% nigga hahahaha

I'm still up 4% :^)

Glad I held the TEUM meme

why did amd go up pre market wtf

Well that order filled quickly...

Got it at 1.77 I am content

The dow really is something special.

Oh shit boys here's the news

Wasn't showing on robinhood

finance.yahoo.com/news/pareteum-enters-eastern-european-market-122000011.html?.tsrc=rss

Got It at 1.8 hope it doesn't tank anymore

looks like 1.50

Finally turned green on my TVIX short. $1.7k realized this morning.

Futures are at a level of support here, could break though.

Guess I'll have to hold man this is some shit

It's a panic sell. Weather the storm, might have to sit on it for awhile, GEN-003 is not tanked, they are looking for a partner and GEN-009 is in the pipeline

>durr it isn't immediately exploding in premarket

havent bought this dip personally, if I was going to I'd be buyin ghere anything

They got a conference coming up tomorrow too. Also, Dextera's is today. Let's get some good news and make some gains, boys.

How long?

>GBR

don't expect gains on GNCA yet. This will be PR trying to cover up damage

Things are gonna get worse before they get better. I have 4000 shares averaging price of 4.18. If anyone is hurting right now, it is me. Close to $10,000 gone in less than 24 hours. I feel meme'd thats for sure. But again, if this doesn't go to 0 by the end of the week, we will have an epic comeback.

rip

Good case, I'm thinking 3 months. That would be them finding a partner for GEN-003, worst case 6+ (or going bankrupt just to be unbiased here). They have solid test results, its a good drug with value as far as we know. Hard to believe they would flush it

jesus

hey man, ive been there
happens to the best of us. dont oversize now

never put yourself in an "uncomfortable" position is my rule. If youre not comfortable, then you are holding too much.

Guys...Guys....

I just sold for 1$ a share profit, gotta go to work

But don't ignore this post but gap up a little more if you can watch it

aktx nice $7 support held

Lads stop gambling on dollar stocks, that's how you clean out half your portfolio

If you're going to gamble play with leveraged ETFs

don't tell me how to live my life, all in on dxtr

will cycc go back to 2?

what coin is this

all of them

It doesn't look like it has a very good chance.

Well, stopping the bleeding should be a gain for me, at least. I haven't bought in yet. Looks like everyone who's still going to put money into it is waiting for 1.50, so I'm gonna snipe this shit and set a limit order at 1.51.

It already went that low 15 min ago it's trending up I think. I bought at 1.80 didn't fare too bad

Only went down to 1.64 for like a second. A slight uptrend doesn't mean the storm is over.

SPI

SPI

SPI

guess I'll hold for today, maybe tomorrow

What does everyone think of BIDU? Is it going to hit 1000 in the next couple of years?

Depends on how their autonomous driving program goes. If it becomes the de-facto standard for autonomous cars in china / the world then the company is going to do very well.

Um, excuse me sir, but this is a short term penny stock trading thread.

None of your robinfags can buy real, ill-regulated, penny stocks.

I'd prefer not to anyway. Way too much risk.

NUSMF?

$NOG baby $NOG

BSTI is dipping.

Good buy?

up 16% on that, not sure if I should sell or not

Think it's time for me to cut my UVXY losses, this shit's never going back above 30.

The longer you hold it the lower it will go. That's what time decay does. I'd either cut it or wait for a spike, like yesterday around this time. Never plan to be long ETNs for the medium or long term, man.

Nice. I got in at 5.28 but I only put 1000 USD on it so it's not too bad.

What caused the fall though? I thought things were looking up.

You had profits to take yesterday if you had bought Friday like me. Go short in the volatility and wait for more war drums.

Is it time to cash in on NOG or is this actually going higher?

You took profits and he paid for it lol

C'mon man, do the minimum amount of research. Don't just buy what people tell you to buy. Robinhood even makes it easy for you. Literally just go to the stock in the app and read the headlines if not the full articles.

>C'mon man, do the minimum amount of research.

I did right after I made that post and realized I could look it up myself. Anyway, seems there is a "shift of focus" now from GEN-003 to GEN-009 for some reason which seems weird seeing how GEN-003 was in its final stages along with laying off 40% of people. Probably just jews being jews.

Also I am not using Robinhood since I am not a murrican.

If you're in it for a quick spike, then cash out and take your gains.

It has $2+ potential, but it will be a slow bumpy road. Late December is my target sell time.

It's a medium risk, medium reward type of stock.

This AXON dead cat. Love it when a drug for a debilitating illness fails. Not only do we get to make some cash on the crash, but some one else is going to come around and do the same thing to try to find a cure again. So we can make money now, and make more money later.

Fug, GNCA is really holding steady. I'm tempted to buy in now, but I still feel like it's going to drop more later today.

Whereas some investments are guilt free.

whlm

>bag holding VSAR

At least I'm not alone anymore now that AXON and GNCA tanked. Where are my fellow bag holders?

What about this news of a buyout or partnership? Do you not believe NAK stock is undervalued?

DRYS is almost at an ATL. Buy the dip

>greek economu company

Yeah, I was hoping for a spike back to 30.

I wish Kim would just nuke us already.

>another slight dip
Fuck temptation, that shit's the devil's work. I'm still going to hold out for 1.51.

buy the baba dip my nig

seekingalpha.com/article/4109462-northern-dynasty-minerals-partnership-buyout-news-imminent

Interesting NAK news.

>seekingalpha
I'd rather get analysis from a magic 8-ball.

Seekingalpha is Veeky Forums for boomers

Ron Thiessen, CEO of Northern Dynasty Minerals, is slated to share his team's partnership progress during his speech at the Denver Gold Forum at 4:10 PM EDT on Tuesday, Sept. 26

There's your next catalyst.

This penny stock is about to make a huge break marketing glucose and carbon infused drinks to consumers for heath benefits. They're in the last stage of FDA trials now. Buy "coke," you wont regret it.

Assuming this is what happens whereabouts is the new price point? $3?

You have another current article you want to contribute? No? Then kindly fuck off.

Well, I'm a boomer, so there you have it.

DRYS

Great time to buy in!

Somewhere between 0 and 10.

Looks like it is on sale right now. Great time to buy.