That's a slippery slope argument, getting women into the workforce won't lead t-

>that's a slippery slope argument, getting women into the workforce won't lead t-

Did Brenda take your promotion at work?

Vile disgusting cunts. This is when I don't mind the fact Muslims will take over the UK in a few years.

being fat and gross/sitting outside on a bench at night is something only women do or...?

you cant call yourself a capitalist and simultaneously be against affording women the equal rights to men as consumers and producers

capitalism promote stability in a country. Women in the workforce cause instability

>you cant call yourself a capitalist and simultaneously be against affording women the equal rights to men as consumers and producers
>equal rights
>equal
What exactly is 'equal' about gender quotas or equal pay for inferior work? Or are you one of those people who only believe in the equality of outcome and failure to achieve it as indicative to discrimination?

on the contrary, one of capitalism's defining aspects is instability. Capitalism thrives on instability. You hear it the jargon 'creative destruction' or another recently popular phrase 'disruptive innovation'. In a capitalist system standing still is entropy and slow death, stability is totally antithetical to capitalism. Only firms who constantly 'stay ahead of the game' survive, which means either constant reinvention to gain or maintain market share or suppressing competition and rent-seeking.

'innovation' has nothing to do with instaiblity. instability means that the market isn't safe to do business in, which is what happens when women join the workforce because there are less native families in the native's country. Meaning that they start to rely on immigrants who start bombing and murdering natives. Making the place less safe to do business, which is why much of Europe has gotten poorer, and part of the reason much of the USA's wages have stagnated.
>sci-fi and apolocypse references
I can tell that im dealing with a real smart guy

I'm sorry I didn't know you only had one definition of 'stability' that perfectly accorded with the capitalist ideal.

The United States has a murder rate 2-10 times higher than EU countries, though, so I feel like your prax is kinda flawed. Any real data to back up the bullshit?

Non-Hispanic whites have murder rates comparable with EU countries.

But that's okay, the EU is importing sub-saharans by the bucketload, so soon they'll level with the US average, London already has blacks commit ~50% of street crime despite accounting for ~10% of the population.

To what? Women eating at night?

Or do you think women were all perfectly mannered supermodels beforemodernity?

>if we take away the poor people we don't have crimes
Literally the most retarded argument

No not poor people, Black people. The poorest white town in the USA has less crime than the richest black town.
>inb4 pol

?
Amerindians commit less crime than those eurangutan mongrels.

Why do these people purposefully misinterpret what OP is suggesting? Is there an agenda?

I think the answer is pretty simple. You will get genocided until you take your subhumanity back to europe.

Oy vey

The most retarded argument is when you imply poverty = crime yet the actual data does not support it to that degree. In fact it collapses completely when you compare it with, for example, homicide per capita in Europe, Germany, 0.85 per 100k, Croatia 0.87 per 100k. Denmark 0.99 per 100k, Serbia 1.13 per 100k, Sweden 1.15

Shit, turns out the balkans are rich as fuck.

So you agree with europeans replacement?

Jokes on you, I'm already in Europe, you can keep the jungles to yourself and your monkey palls.

>monkey
eurangutans will go back to europe

I assure you it's not purposeful because I have no idea what the op is suggesting. LIke seriously.

Where did I say that?

to what exactely are you suggesting it would lead? Slaggification?

It's pretty simple. America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. How is this hard to get?

The population of native americans isn't even a percent so I don't think it belongs to them anymore.

So you support european replacement?

The white birthrates aren't even at replacement level, so I don't think Europe belongs to whites