What ethnic group do Native Americans descend from...

What ethnic group do Native Americans descend from? What are some other ethnic groups that are related to Native Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/new-evidence-human-activity-north-america-130000-years-ago-180963046/
nature.com/articles/nature22065
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cactus_Hill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meadowcroft_Rockshelter#Archaeology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clovis_culture#Evidence_of_human_habitation_before_Clovis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluefish_Caves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Verde
theguardian.com/science/2011/mar/24/humans-north-america-stone-tools
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170118082419.htm
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/humans-colonized-americas-along-coast-not-through-ice-180960103/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping#An_early_and_successful_use_of_forensic_DNA_phenotyping_-_the_Baton_Rouge_serial_killer
webs.ucm.es/info/especulo/numero22/chaves.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mongoloids. If youre american and take a dna test and east asian shows up its because of native american dna. WE WUZ GOOKZ N SHEEIT

Central Asians from Altai mainly with some South-East Asian admixture

Are central asians white? What ethnic groups are central asians close to?

I don't know but we sure ass hell know that Amerindians are superior to "white" or whatever name eurangutans give themselves.

Does that mean they were all the same ethnic group from Arctic to Patagonia? They all descend from a handful nomads who crossed the Bering strait?

There were three migrations

1. Original Amerind
2. Na-Dene(Navajo, Athabascan) who were closely related to Ket people in Siberia and more distantly to 1
3. Eskimo, who were still somewhat related to 1 and 2 but also later Siberian folks different from Paleo-Siberians

Mongoloids who migrated from Siberia.
I'm mexican and made a DNA test, East Asian and Native American are in the same category.

Lost branch of the Aryan race.

from a common ancestor of mongoloids and Caucasians.

They're their own ethnic groups, at this point, but they're most closely related to Siberian groups, in Europe.
After such a long time, even a few hundred people, so spread out, can become many different ethnic groups. Injuns aren't all one group.

>in Europe.
I meant to say "in the Old World."

>Central Asians from Altai
Could this mean Native American superiority is because of their Türk dna?

Have you actually just been shitposting non-stop for the last 3 hours?

Proto TÜRK dna + siberian survival skills + neanderthal stamina + denisovan strength =

> There were three migrations

1. Solutrean Europeans, who were wiped out/absorbed by later Asian migrations.
2. Original Amerind
3. Na-Dene(Navajo, Athabascan) who were closely related to Ket people in Siberia and more distantly to 1
4. Eskimo, who were still somewhat related to 1 and 2 but also later Siberian folks different from Paleo-Siberians

>Solutrean Europeans
Native R came from Siberia, brainlet.

>inb4 not that user screeching about how all native R is because of Europeans
you're wrong.

There were several waves of migration over Berengia, another by way of boat along the coast, and even another by boat across the ocean.

Neanderthal man was there before all of them, and other hominids too.

this, not all mongoloids though.

For example the Mal'ta Buret boy is related to Europeans and Native Americans, but not to modern East Asians.

>solutrean existed in 20000BC
>clovis technology in 11000BC
Literally nothing to support this.
The most probable explanation is that the first wave came from siberia.

The only superhuman thing about you is your Turkposting. The day of the RAID can't come soon enough.

> they shlepped across Asia and N.America
> in the midst of an ice age
> without leaving any trace

The maximum glaciation momment ocurred in 20000BC and it decreased over time. The bluefishcaves cave painting in Alaska have been dated from 25000BC.

The most probable explanation is migration from Siberia. There is nothing to support your solutrean hypothesis. See a better pic.

>its a haplogroup thread

Soluteran theory has no genetic or archaelogical evidence to support it

Central Asians are mixed Turco-Persians, so half and half.
>superior
>lose 100 to 1 pitched battles
>wiped put by a cough
Lol

false.
no evidence of other hominids in the americas

?
Amerindians were superior militarily compared to europeans.

>he doesn't like haplomemes
Neanderthal for 100% sure, they were hunting mammoth.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/new-evidence-human-activity-north-america-130000-years-ago-180963046/

The conclusion that those bones were even broken by a hominin is probably bullshit. All that's there is broken bones. No tools, no evidence of any human or Neanderthal occupation, and nothing else that indicates those breaks weren't natural. That's why one of the other people quoted on that page says their conclusions are basically impossible; it's a giant claim that there's basically no evidence for.

nature.com/articles/nature22065

>Here we describe the Cerutti Mastodon (CM) site, an archaeological site from the early late Pleistocene epoch, where in situ hammerstones and stone anvils occur in spatio-temporal association with fragmentary remains of a single mastodon (Mammut americanum). The CM site contains spiral-fractured bone and molar fragments, indicating that breakage occured while fresh. Several of these fragments also preserve evidence of percussion. The occurrence and distribution of bone, molar and stone refits suggest that breakage occurred at the site of burial. Five large cobbles (hammerstones and anvils) in the CM bone bed display use-wear and impact marks, and are hydraulically anomalous relative to the low-energy context of the enclosing sandy silt stratum. 230Th/U radiometric analysis of multiple bone specimens using diffusion–adsorption–decay dating models indicates a burial date of 130.7±9.4 thousand years ago. These findings confirm the presence of an unidentified species of Homo at the CM site during the last interglacial period (MIS 5e; early late Pleistocene), indicating that humans with manual dexterity and the experiential knowledge to use hammerstones and anvils processed mastodon limb bones for marrow extraction and/or raw material for tool production. Systematic proboscidean bone reduction, evident at the CM site, fits within a broader pattern of Palaeolithic bone percussion technology in Africa3,4,5,6, Eurasia7,8,9 and North America10,11,12.

>nothing else that indicates those breaks weren't natural
lol
>tools
Hammerstones and anvils for that sweet, sweet marrow.

clearly not because Europeans had guns while they were still using bow and arrows and fighting tribal warfare

Incas BTFO all eurangutans in battle. Yet the eurangutan pestilence killed them anyway.

>Incas BTFO all eurangutans in battle. Yet the eurangutan pestilence killed them anyway.
152 Spanish conquistadors conquered what is supposedly the pinnacle of Amerindian civilization?
152??????
152 vs 100,000

Why didn't American diseases btfo the Euros?

>inb4 syphilis
Yup, those Euros sure did fuck the shit out of those Amerindian ladies.

American's didn't practise intensive domestication of animals like Old world peoples did which is basically experimental breeding ground for diseases.

can you explain to me how this happened?
also incas thought Europeans were literal gods lmao

>1 new world disease vs 20+ eurangutan diseases
Hmm...
Literally all battles were won by Incas. eurangutan pestilence killed them anyway.

This board sucks. This thread could have been an interesting discussion but now we have retards

>muh solutherans
>muh Proto TÜRK
>muh eurangutan

I remember posting this, what do you think it's evidence for?

Other than the vast wealth of archaeological finds that have disappeared beneath the ocean forever ofc.

>evidence for
?
For the Ice corridor existence?

Are you the same solutrean retard that thinks that 20000BC people somehow appeared in America after their culture dissapearing 9000 years later?

Read more about the site and their supposed evidence, or maybe learn more about archaeological methods (I've read the paper and it isn't convincing to me at all, but I could see how someone who doesn't understand much about the field might buy it). There's a reason tons of archaeologists are critical of those claims; I'm an archaeologist and there's no way I'd feel comfortable making claims that big with evidence that flimsy.

The authors of that paper don't even have a coherent argument to explain the breaks. They don't think it was a kill site or a butchering site, so apparently they just think of mystery hominins were breaking bones at random, and using an incredibly complicated system of tools to do it (no, it's not as simple as hammerstones and anvils, per their own experiments). Again, I'm not pulling this out of my ass, plenty of archaeologists are saying there's no proof those breaks aren't natural.

>Literally all battles were won by Incas
>my army just was routed by a force I outmatched 100 to 1, but I still won!
Delusion.

I believe the hypothesis is not that the Solutreans appeared 9000 years after they had vanished from Europe, but rather that during the LGM desperation drove some of them to the Atlantic for food where the pack ice afforded them a migration route to the Americas where they would subsist for millennia until the successive waves of migration from Beringia washed them out. This suggests the culture was simultaneously represented in two continents c.17,000 BP.

Don't strawman an already shaky hypothesis, it's unbecoming and makes you look desperate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cactus_Hill

>still can't put examples
Amerindians are superior militarily to europeans.

There are no archeological remnants.
The most probable explanation is the bering strat migration.
>don't strawman
I already pointed that out before, it's obvious how you keep pushing for that delusion

okay
the Spanish conquering all of incan civilization with only 100 soldiers
even if they brought disease with them it should still take years for it to wipe them out and they should have been able to kill ONE HUNDRED Spanish with a force of 100,00 (fucking lmao) before disease was even a problem

>being so filthy that they spawned supergerms is somehow a point of pride for them
hmm

>still can't put examples
Amerindian military is superior to eurangutans. Try again.

>There are no archeological remnants.
ummmmmmm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meadowcroft_Rockshelter#Archaeology
>The remarkably complete archaeological site shows the earliest known evidence of human presence and the longest sequence of continuous human occupation in the New World.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clovis_culture#Evidence_of_human_habitation_before_Clovis

care to weigh in archfag?

>delusion
ironic, coming from the tard arguing that the sling and copper wielding Incas were militarily superior to the steel bearing Spanish.

>the remarkably disputed dating
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clovis_culture#Evidence_of_human_habitation_before_Clovis
We know there were pre-clovis cultures.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluefish_Caves
>"This was considered controversial as it was in contrast to the Clovis-First theory, widely accepted by academics at the time, which considered the earliest settlement date of North America to be around 13,000 BP.[5] A review of the site in 2017 found it to be 24,000 years old,[6] lending support to the "Beringian standstill" hypothesis - that the ancestors of Native Americans spent considerable time isolated in a Beringian refuge during the Last Glacial Maximum before populating the Americas.[7]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Verde
theguardian.com/science/2011/mar/24/humans-north-america-stone-tools
These are the earliest confirmed archeological findings from both subcontinents.

Wrong. Andean Incas used bronze. Even less than 5 years after eurangutans arrived, they started using horses and iron. Yet the eurangutan pestilence fucked them for centuries.

Try again, chimp.

Stop copying me, please.

Most of them didn't use bronze, they used a combination of bone, stone, and copper (axe heads). A few elites that did have access to bronze arms and armor, but they weren't of the highest quality because they were in the very early stages of working out their metallurgical ratios.

Wrong. Coastal soldiers used stone maces and clubs in general, jungle soldiers used bows and some varieties of copper axes or bronze ones. Andean soldiers used star shaped tin bronze maces, bronze spears (mostly), bronze axes, proto-halberds (elites). The elites also used bronze helmets.

Tin-copper alloys were known since 1000AD, Incas knew this, yet the most important tin sources were in Bolivia, where the Tiwanaku ruled.

Amerindian superiority remains unrefuted. Try again chimp.

>disputed dating

"A recent survey carried out by the Society for American Archaeology reported support from 38% of archaeologists, with 20% rejecting the early dates."

>Criticism of these early radiocarbon dates has focused on the potential for contamination by ancient carbon from coal-bearing strata in the watershed.[12] The samples, tested by an independent third party geomorphologist, concluded that the samples showed no evidence of groundwater activity. Tests performed via accelerator mass spectrometry also support the earlier dates.[13]
mere potential

>the site has produced Pre-Clovis remains, found as deep as 11.5 feet underground
>also include fluted points
>The methods of excavation used at Meadowcroft are still seen as state-of-the-art. It is viewed as one of the most carefully excavated sites in North America.[10]

Nope.
>monte verde confirmed from 16500BC
>bluefish caves confirmed from 26000BC
>earliest confirmed arch. from 13500BC
Yet, those findings need more research.

And all of this doesn't support solutrean hypothesis. Hmm...

most of their maces and axes were copper, not bronze. Even then they were still using stone and obsidian to bludgeon in some cases. You cannot post supplementary evidence because very little is easily available and most of what is available btfo your position.

>proto-halberds
lol gtfo

>Turk is shitposting when it's 5:54 am in Roachistan right now

You really do have no life, Muhammet

>even
They used bronze with variety, and most andean soldiers used bronze spears. The coastal and jungle ones didn't bother.

>very little
All the history books from Peru confirm the wide use of bronze from andeans.

Try again, chimp.

>Nope.
you aren't referring to anything, faggot
>pre-clovis fluted points in Pennselvania c. 17,000 BP doesn't activate his almonds
must be ideology

>26000BC
At this time, there was no known ice passage through Canada. How did people get to South America at this time, by boat maybe? If they could cross the Pacific, why couldn't they cross the Atlantic too?

You have some explanatory gaps to fill, I'll wait.

>another pol screenshot from x place confirms there are millions of leftists raiding Veeky Forums
Are you stupid?

>his evidence is modern illustrations and Peruvian propaganda supplemented with ad hom
sad tard is sad

I'm pointing out, you retarded subhuman roach, that it's 6 am in your 3rd world shithole by now, so if you're still shitposting after all this time then the only explanation is that you're a neet who doesn't have to worry about waking up in the morning.

Unless you're just a larper or a diaspora, which is plausible.

>26000BC
This is in Alaska.
>why couldn't they cross the athlantic
How would they? It's impossible from Iberia to America without post-classical era ships.
>refering to anything
Let's check the datings, when the consensus gets aproved, then we will accept without problems the conclusions.

>university history books by claimed ambassadors, pioneers and compilers
>propaganda
Amerindians are superior to europeans. Try again, monkey.

lol calm down
I use this name so i can bait retards like you.
There are probably at least 5 more anons who do the same.

>impossible from Iberia to America without post-classical era ships
The state of the ocean was drastically different during the LGM, lower sea levels coupled with an extension of pack ice from France to North America could hypothetically allow people passage via boat while hunting and fishing.

tard

damn that's embarrassing

?

Stop copying me, please.

??

Wrong. sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170118082419.htm
>"A new model reconstruction shows in exceptional detail the evolution of the Eurasian ice sheet during the last ice age. This can help scientists understand how climate and ocean warming can affect the remaining ice masses on Earth."

This one is the most detailed and updated one. Try again, chimp.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/humans-colonized-americas-along-coast-not-through-ice-180960103/

>Research shows that humans were living south of the ice sheets before the ice-free corridor opened up. A settlement in Monte Verde, Chile, shows people had made it all the way down South America 15,000 years ago and a more recent discovery indicates that humans hunted mammoth in Florida 14,500 years ago.

you still need to explain why people could go east by boat but not west.

Because there was no coastal migration routes numb nuts

>coastal or ice corridor
Yes, I provided evidence of Monte Verde before.

>why people could border the coasts of America by boat instead of crossing the athlantic ocean like the solutrean hypothesis
Hmm?

>can you explain to me how this happened?

The Incas invited the Spanish party to their kingdom and palace. When everybody was sleeping after getting drunk, the Spaniards kidnapped the officials, killed all the warriors they could, and started attacking them from the inside. The post civil war empire started to disintegrate.

Lesson of the day, don't trust aliens.

>also incas thought Europeans were literal gods lmao

No, they didn't.

>The weight of this ice was sufficient to warp Earth's crust
wait, wtf?

>The Eurasian Ice Sheet started life off as a number of small and isolated ice caps scattered across Europe and the Arctic. Through time, and with the climate getting increasingly colder this ice grew, with the ice caps eventually merging together to form one coherent ice sheet.

They're talking about the sheet outlined in red, made up of the Barents sea, Fenno-scandian, and Celtic sheets. Mentions nothing about pack ice across the Atlantic.

fyi: the solutrean hypothesis doesn't imply the eurasian and north american ice sheets were directly connected, but that prehistoric europeans may've used sea ice that existed along that line as partial guides, which is what your image even suggests.

That image wasn't even talking about one particular battle.

>Seasonal or first year ice that melts every summer is the best all-round habitat for polar bears and Arctic seals (Derocher et al. 2004). While some ringed seals and polar bears do occupy the Arctic Basin today (NIPCC summary, “Bears in the deep Arctic Basin”), multiyear ice is thinner now than it was during the LGM.

Seals taste good when the weather is chilly.

>A glance at where shallow (< 300m) continental shelves are in modern oceans (Fig. 4, below) shows that virtually all LGM seasonal sea ice was located over deep water.

Am I the only one that thinks that humans should be exterminated. I mean all humans not black people, not Muslims, not Asians, not white people no all humans need to be exterminated because humans are subhuman creatures in general.

yea I know

k, must've gotten mixed up then.

The same as pic related. Yet, it lacks evidence. The coastal trip is not the same as the coastal semi-settlements of proto-siberians to America bordering the coast.

Neither did I, but that's how they were able to do it

>Pizarro and the Spaniards make (((friendly))) contact with the Incas
>a year later there are epidemics of many different diseases
>many different leaders die
>Civil war
>the Empire literally gets destroyed
>some stability comes when there is a new Inca
>Pizarro now with permission to conquer the Incas comes to the Inca empire
>he and his troops get invited to the capital
>the Spaniards stab in the back those who were naive enough to trust them
>more chaos and destruction

Plus the Incas being retards who managed to win many important battles just to be tricked by the Spaniards, like that battle they won just to fuck everything when the Spaniards talked about the "word of god" (the Incas gave too much importance to the concept of sound and silence).

iirc they'd been engaging in smaller skirmishes with them for years before Pizarro got the go ahead. they probably would've held out a little longer tho.

lmfao at all the faggots in this thread who don't know what ethnicity means. It's not race, race is arbitrary classification with not enough biological distinction to be considered a subspecies which is why you're having this retarded argument about their origin using a bunch of information that's shaky at best.

>From the late 1990s to the early 2000s, a series of murders were committed in Louisiana. Eyewitness statements and FBI profiling indicated the perpetrator was likely a Caucasian male. After investigators tested DNA samples from thousands of Caucasian males and found no matches with DNA from the crime scenes, DNA phenotyping was performed on a crime scene DNA sample by DNAPrint Genomics. This testing indicated the ancestry of the suspect was 85% sub-Saharan African and 15% Caucasian, pointing to an African-American individual and changing the direction of the investigation. Within two months, police arrested Derrick Todd Lee, who was later convicted for two of these murders.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping#An_early_and_successful_use_of_forensic_DNA_phenotyping_-_the_Baton_Rouge_serial_killer

The Inca the heir prince and many sons died. The Incas had problems with the epidemics every time.
>get invited to the capital
webs.ucm.es/info/especulo/numero22/chaves.html
The veterans who came back from the sucesion war, who were drunk, poisoned and unarmed.
>what is neo inca state
When the self-proclaimed Inca gets killed and the unprepared son of Cusco gets defeated, the Neo Inca state is created by the survivors of the first epidemics wave, yet smallpox and the rest of the diseases was going to fuck them for centuries.

I heard that in Southern Native Americans, there is a small amount of Australasian and Polynesian DNA. Is this true?

It's hominins, not hominids. Hominids imply great apes in general, hominins are great apes more related to humans and chimpanzees.

Why would it be Neanderthals if this was legitimate? Wouldn't it be more likely if it was either a species as of yet unknown or Denisovans?

Race=/=ethnicity

That doesn't mean race equals subspecies. Is that user supposed to be surprised that there are genetic differences in humans?