Give me some good reasons not to buy link

give me some good reasons not to buy link

Other urls found in this thread:

mercatox.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

choosing to be poor is a virtue

source

Because you're probably an emotional cunt who won't be able to ignore the FUD and FOMO causing you to buy 2 weeks later at x3 the price and then sell when it dips a little bit.

Consider what a fair evaluation is for a project with two developers and that are prone to competition. If LINK is undervalued in your eyes, then buy.

This girl isn't asian.

I think neet's spending money on a coin just because of some retro game reference is actually very smart.
Imagine how big Star Wars coin would be.

Well it's at least worth more than 60mil.

2 years of progress and partnerships cannot be replaced right away.

If Kyber reached 300million so should ChainLink.

if eth reached 28 billion so should niggercoin

The best reason I have is that ether delta doesn’t work on any of my devices.

A low IQ peasant trying to use mental gymnastics. How are the two even comparable? Dumb fuck. Go back to your BitBean.

This.
Unironically all in on NGR.

Because Veeky Forums tells you to buy LINK. Best reason not to buy it.

what does link do that makes it special in any way?
Money skeleton said it was overvalued at 32m.

kyber has the partnerships, money and infrastructure. They are guaranteed to become huge in due time.
Link is nothing in comparison.

Literally anyone knowledgeable of the altcoin market would tell you to buy LINK.

Buy at mercatox.
mercatox.com/
I also got mine there.

Because it's near ATH

since when is "competition omg" a valid reason not to invest in a project. ok, people could theoretically compete with chainlink. uhhh where the fuck are these scary competitors? can you point to even one?

Ethereum could implement their own solution and render them totally redundant.

Because 10,000 LINKS will buy you her

vitalik said the oracle solution will comes from people building on top of ethereum, not from ethereum itself

I said
>their own solution
Something more simplified, baked in and with the target of growing ETH acceptance.

being rich can be a curse

you know that Kyber Crystals are from Star Wars right?

Tbh. Chainlink is a no brainer, what could go wrong?
Oh write all the dumb money who is in this shitcoin right now. Half of the people in Chainlink don't even knew how to buy ETH / BTC ans went all in

>Oh write all the dumb money
>write
>dumb
kek.
But I agree.