Bancor - BNT - BILU

One Token to rule them all,
One Token to find them (read: price discovery),
One Token to bring them all, and in the Bancor network bind them

It's not too late. I'm very kind for posting this before putting an additional $5k btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bancor.network/experimental-simple-bnt-purchasing-aafd51d03b30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHERE ARE YOU BANCBROS?

Yes goy, buy my shitty token

I have, Moses

Ok for real bancs where are you?

silence

Hello Bancbros. I only have 200. But I can read the writing on the walls. Hope to accumulate 500 by the end of the year. A new thought I had, with all the SEC regulation, Bancor will survive and thrive. The more regulation, the more Bancor makes sense. Send me some good words, fellow Bancs.

Here's some good words for you.

Bancor has/will provide: a constant stream of regulation compliant ICOs, ETF's with optional fees on trading (discretion of the ETF creator) that go directly back to investors that bought before the fee was added, instant liquidity for any and all altcoins/communitycoins/shitcoins, and that's just scratching the surface. All of these applications require the purchase of BNT to work. Every ICO, every ETF, every altcoin conversion. If this is pulled off, holding BNT will be like holding rockets with endless fuel. The architect of the Euro is advising. Peter Thiel is invested. Tim Draper is invested. Sharpe Capital is invested. The fucking UN is collaborating with Bancor. Offices opening in Shanghai, Tel Aviv, Switzerland (Zug), Tokyo. Partnerships with Neo, Rootstock, Augur, Aragon, and more. The last three months spent on an absolute battalion of lawyers to make sure they are not fucked by the stream of regulations we are beginning to see.

If you want to buy, you can do some directly by sending ether from myetherwallet to the address here (NOT from an exchange wallet, you will LOSE your money):

blog.bancor.network/experimental-simple-bnt-purchasing-aafd51d03b30

It will take time. But there is no way this isn't going up. And when it does, it's not coming back down.

>instant liquidity for shitcoins

Have fun getting jewed when you want to dump bags

Music to my ears.

Hello friend. I would put as much as I could in it while it's still priced around $2. I'm pretty much dumping all of my savings into it, that's how much faith I have in it.

Smart choice.

>I did the same.

Nice going. I will not sell any BNT before 2020

Definitely. I predict the value of Bancor will increase exponentially and sooner or later reach parity with ETH.

Listen Buddy, me and my buddies watched how you and your crew moved the price up and down on coinexchange. The bidding price was 1154 sat range, and asking price was 1284 range, but you or members of your crew placed orders many times at 2220 range in attempt to pull up the price. We were laughing at the price manipulations. We are MBA students in one of the top universities in the UK. If the blockchain business is not regulated yet does not mean you will get away with crime. Fintech is our thing and we want efficient use of it and not lies. We have 16 firms in our list but Bancor was too absurd. If I were you I will be silenced to avoid drawing more attention to yourself.

I believe so too. It's pretty fucking rare to see a crypto in it's infancy doing any use at all, yet Bancor already has a double digit amount of ICOs using BNT as a reserve. I can't believe it hasn't mooned yet, but buying high and selling low seems to be the way things go around here.

k thanks mr

Price projection 2020?

If the platform is finished and fully functioning during 2018 (which it is supposed to be) I don't see why it couldn't be $500 or more in 2020. It will devour a significant piece of the total marketcap.

Bancor is a good coin and you should buy some. They have literally won the DEX war

>shilling: the post

Thx Bancbro. I'm buying more this friday.

(Try not to pump it too much pls)

Not selling until I see Youtube personalities shilling their BNT shittokens.