Great Pyramid of Giza consists of 2.3 Million block

>Great Pyramid of Giza consists of 2.3 Million block
>each block weighs on average 25 tons
>some blocks were transported from some 800 miles away from the building site
how the fuck did Egyptians build this in 2500 BC? I'm starting to think Alien theory is possible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d83mn1yxCHc
youtube.com/watch?v=LeWnBYNAXH8
youtube.com/watch?v=uYQBDhkBfr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go back on /x/

black people are more muscular than whites so they carried the blocks
ancient egyptians were black

excellent post my turkish brother

They weren't built overnight, larger blocks were transported on rafts through the nile, plus a pyramid is arguably the simplest structure humans can build.

They were caucasoids (white)

fuck off cracker

WE

>2500BC

Pyramids are much older than that.

Even if "dem 'gypshuns" were black (protip: they weren't) they still wouldn't have anything to do with the west african nignogs african americans descend from.

>how the fuck did Egyptians build this in 2500 BC?

I remember reading a theory that the the majority of the inner blocks of the pyramids were a primitive kinda concrete that was poured place, with only the outer surface and interior of the chambers and shafts being made out of quarried stone.

If this is accurate, it would have obviously made construction much quicker, easier and cheeper.

blocks could be found right in front of pyramid

>how did people stack rocks on top of each other?

Its funny because it was a white male that started the ancient egyptians were black thing

>a primitive kinda concrete that was poured place
That's actually a fact (not the "inner" blocks though but the structural ones), but because of autism the Egyptian archeo authorities refuse to admit it, therefore the world doesn't admit it.

They also used an internal ramp to get shit up to where it was needed.
youtube.com/watch?v=d83mn1yxCHc

Seriously, the people in charge of the pyramids are the most incestuous corrupt band of assholes I have ever encountered in research and that's saying something. They have absolutely zero interest in actually understanding the thing they control, it's all about power and money for them. It's baffling, you would think they would at least care somewhat, but nope.

that's just Egypt in general, I used to work in the merchant marine and the sense of entitlement to free shit and flat out thievery by Egyptians is legendary the world over. I was on a ship once where the Egyptian pilot refused to take us through the canal until he was give 3 more cartons of cigarettes, mind you he's being paid thousands of dollars for 16 hours of work. Even had one demand to see the storage room when he asked for Jack Daniels and the captain told him there was no liquor to bribe him with because it was a dry ship.

>I'm starting to think Alien theory is possible

Don't you think the Egyptians would have written something about having superhuman powers to help them build the pyramids?

youtube.com/watch?v=LeWnBYNAXH8

We'll whote people did the same in 3k BC with Stonehenge so fuck off you nigger
RADIOUS PLS GO

I'm glad to see more Egypt discussion happening. It's a fascinating civilization with remarkable aesthetics.

>comparing Stonehenge to fucking Egyptian Pyramids
look at this, then look at the op pic, then look at yourself and realize how much of a fucking idiot you are
stonehenge is caveman-tier compared to the Giza
White people were always inferior to the Mediterranean civs and Middle East

I'm interested in the subject but it's so hard between reasonnable people, archeologic consensus which refuse to acknowledge anything outside the norm and straight conspiracy dumbass

The theory of the French architect is technologically and physically feasible (unlike any of the ramps theories, which are impossible to pull off, or the concrete theory, which has a shaky scientific basis), supported by gravity measurements from the 80s and also by finding a corner room on the pyramid that corresponds to what was found in the measurements and that seems connected to walled off corridors that were also predicted. He can also explain why the Grand Gallery exists and found evidence for his idea in the gallery itself. It's solid archeology.

The video I linked goes into detail, it's worth watching and not at all ancient alien crap.

>that picture
You do realize that the numbers 299792 only appear if you use SI definitions for both meter and second, both of which are arbitrarily set and did not exist when the pyramids were built?

>The Chinese, more than two hundred years before our era, constructed that great wall which was not able to save them from the invasion of the Tartars. The Egyptians, three thousand years before, had overloaded the earth with their astonishing pyramids, which had a base of about ninety thousand square feet. Nobody doubts that, if one wished to undertake to-day these useless works, one could easily succeed by a lavish expenditure of money. The great wall of China is a monument to fear; the pyramids are monuments to vanity and superstition. Both bear witness to a great patience in the peoples, but to no superior genius. Neither the Chinese nor the Egyptians would have been able to make even a statue such as those which our sculptors form to-day.
- Voltaire

Don't even get into it with him, mate. His response it that Gods did it and predicted modern measurement systems. He literally has mental health problems.

He is right.

Aye, inside the carefully carved exterior are just stones and rubble hucked in for fill.

I watched that show. I think he nailed it.

That doesn't take away from the breathtaking geometry of the pyramid at Giza.

literally jews

Stonehenge was built by Neolithic farmers who Mediterraneans derive most of their genes from. They looked more like Mediterraneans than white people.

>neolithic farmers
>not mediterranean
HURR

The pyramids were built with stolen tech from the Ancient Finnish Empire

youtube.com/watch?v=uYQBDhkBfr0

it is easier than you think

If you pay a bunch of starving retards in bread and honey, you can accomplish lots of things.

it's stones stacked on top of each other

if the Chrysler building dated back to 2500 BC that'd be surprising

>White people were always inferior to the Mediterranean civs and Middle East

>harness the power of electricity
>split the atomic nucleus
>put a man on the moon
>develop antibiotics and vaccination
>amass the greatest, vastest, mightiest empires in the history of mankind

>inferior to middle easterners because 5,000 years ago your ancestors stacked their big rocks in a different way

if I had a fedora, I'd tip it

Nah, it's just a troll. There's no BS pic attached

Stonehenge has an actual useful purpose while the pyramids, despite all the time, effort and resources put into them, are just coffins.

>
> 33:35 - Bob is a fucking dumbass and didn’t even bother to bring a decent flashlight…

Interesting video and the guy’s theory makes sense.

Can someone explain the black turk meme now?

>inferior to middle easterners because 5,000 years ago your ancestors stacked their big rocks in a different way
No but inferior for most of those 5000 years.
>h-history doesn't matter!

With tons of manpower

You're too retarded to fathom

You know that in TV shows they're not actually making discoveries on camera, right? They're just acting it out and trying to make it look cool and interesting.

It's a bit of a generalization but stay mad you inferior brainlet.

You are profane and you are not meant to know.