So who is moving there?

so who is moving there?

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/interview-roger-ver-his-plans-start-new-libertarian-country/

As long as there are no niggers

>no welfare, no social safety net
i dont think that will be an issue

> Libertarian Country
> Allow niggers
> Have to pay for nig nogs welfare or you so raiiizissst

Libertarians are beyond retard.

Jihan and Craig S Wright, they will circlejerk eachother till they die

Riddle me this Veeky Forums. In a perfect Libertarian society who is going to build the roads?

>have to pay
>libertarian

Clinical retardation at its finest.

His mum I suppose

Hold an ICO for Roadcoin. The coin the connects the Ethereun blockchain to the road building industry.

We're gonna find out. This will be so fucking awesome if they do it. Maybe it will fail but it's just awesome to try it and see.

I'm so fucking hype. Just hope they sell citizenship cheap enough.

If they buy land literally anywhere but western Europe they're going to get completely assfucked by local cartels

a literal fucking autist

if you need a road you make it yourself
if other people want to use it you can ask for a fee or if they want to own it as well you can sell a % of ownership of it.
you don't even need to ask people who want to use it for money, but it's possible as it is your property.

is it really this hard to understand

>No professional military
Enjoy being invaded and pillaged

Ponzi scheme, a lot of these pop up and simply try to make money selling citizenship, never go anywhere.

What land is this supposed to be based on? If it is based out of another sovereign state anywhere in the world it is a shit project. If not it isn't legally a country. All of the terra nullius is either in the desert of technically held by other people already. If it is man made(like an oil platform), it cannot technically be claimed sovereign under current international treaties or sovereignty laws.

t. Student of International law.

you know maybe there will be "road building" companies, so you can hire a private contractor to build a road for you. if this is actually going to be a thing it'll be the legit best thing ever, as crybabies won't have the money to come let even survive, and only people with either a lot of money or a good work ethic and self-confidence will inhabit the country, and this will prove the world how good a libertarian society actually is to people that aren't lazy or whiny bitches

somewhere in africa, we will trade it for 100 chicken nuggets

>“It will be a new experiment where it is the first time it’s been tried in the world,” he said.
I feel like I have heard this before

where will he get the land?

Also under the UNCLOS "land" has a very specific definition. You can't dump dirt in the ocean like China is doing in the south China sea and claim it as yours. It is a very interesting subject of academic study that is hot right now. There are entire conferences over what can constitute sovereign land.

Also to anyone that says these laws don't matter, you can say that, but that opens you up to people who can legally take your shit and arrest you while still being within the bounds of international law.

It's probably going to be something more like Hong Kong. Under the arm of a government but with a lot of freedom. It won't likely be absolutely sovereign.

It's a brilliant experiment if nothing else.

And Roger Ver is as legit as they come.

also with all these millionaires there it'll offer great business and networking opportunities if you fit in.

think about it, if they don't want to build a road or drive to a grocery themselves you do it for them, probably making $100/hour at the very least.

so who's gonna build the roads user?

So what you're saying is, if you want to get from point A to point B using a vehicle you would have to design your own road in the environment that is owned by somebody else so before you can do anything you'll need to acquire certification and permits and say all you do is flatten the earth and remove any form of natural road crown who's to say someone else isn't going to take advantage of the man made alteration that is fit for a wheel? Are you implying that we get other personnel to enforce fees for usage while you go about your other routines? You realize that there will be a tollbooth in every corner with fierce competition from other avenues right?

Actually this is a really interesting subject. Because nothing stops someone from selling their sovereign land title to another person who does not currently have a country, but in almost every case it has caused insurgency movements and horrible outcomes. See: Israel.

For a successful example see the Louisiana Purchase.

I'm honestly actually very surprised that there isn't a large history of African countries selling out their sovereignty. You would obviously have to make a higher offer than what the land is worth in WorldBank/IMF aid money, which is a lot....

Also I see in this thread the same sentiment I experienced when advocating bitcoin in 2011.

If they manage to pull this off (yes, with the support of a government somewhere), it could be amazing.

>Libertarians and liberals are the same thing

thing is there are no rules or permits you need, you have your own land and if you want to build on someone else's land you just speak with them and can get a signature to confirm, but as long as the person owning the land is ok you can build it. if someone decides to build on your land without your permission you can first talk to them and if they don't listen you can defend your property.

Even though it'll be very unlikely that people would invade other people's land, and road construction cost that are a common good for people will probably be split anyway

Eh, but this has been tried before in countries both successfully and non-successfully. None of those countries are all that libertarian in an an-cap sense of the word.

In non-successful settings like Chile under Pinochet, they literally had Friedman at the helm and it still was totally fucked because the population was too ornery and the market shocks were too wild. They ended up having to nationalize a bunch of the main industries to stay afloat.

HK and Singapore and South Korea are very interesting because a lot of what went on in them especially South Korea and Singapore was a very very planned and nationalized economy done on 5yr plans to build up their nation and then they only switched to open markets after they were built. They still aren't that open.

HK would have fallen apart if they didn't have all kinds of crazy stuff. Most notably off the top of my head massive Housing subsidies. Without them the country would collapse. A huuuuuuge percentage of HK is subsidized into oblivion. Not as free market as they make it out to be just because it is free in a offshore-tax sense.

>International law

My life would be more pleasant if I could wake up everyday and punch this douch in the face.

Libertarian means no welfare, but it also means you can sell your kids...

Better question: In a libertarian society, who is going to join the fascist military force that murders anyone who tries to vote for non-libertarian policies

trick question, in a perfect libertarian society, jetpacks and space ships are the only necessary means of transportation. where we're going, we don't need roads.

It is a joke, it is just canonized rules by which powerful states can bully less powerful states and make the ones they are bullying feel better about it.

The only real law is violent force. The reason I'm interested in the topic is because I think international law can be 'hacked' in a sense to allow all sorts of weird formations of international 'organizations' to exist which undermine the laws creatively.

I'm sick of people trying to build libertarian societies in the same pattern over and over again. It is time to get creative with it.

Men.

Why dont they just do a large structure in the ocean off the coast of commiefornia?

can I buy recreational nukes there?

>No Muslim infested military.

>/pol/

fuck i hate you underage faggots so much

Read the rest of the thread, there are lots of good reasons.

Why not a libertarian space ring?

>where we're going, we don't need roads
I nominate this as the official Veeky Forums motto

I'll pay you to protect my property, right? Why don't I convince my friends to live in adjacent parcels and we pay you to hire some friends to protect us all?

Yea, faggot, I don't see the contradiction.

Very much possible, but it's better to try and show an alternative than to stay and watch as the west succumbs to communism.

Unfortunately for brainlets it is

>Founded by a billionaire
>Said billionaire risked his entire reputation to stand by his ideals (going up against paid core trolls)
>Suddenly decides to create a ponzi scheme
How dumb are you?

>libertarian country
What the fuck is this 2005?
>Muh 'Free State Project'
>Muh Patri Friedman
>Muh Seasteding
>Muh 'Charter cities'
>Muh 'Libertarian moment'
Fucking hell Ver it's the CURRENT YEAR.

He's right though. You can't have a Libertarian society with blacks.

You can't have freedom with Jews, you can with blacks... so long as you allow them to starve. They'll work before they starve, but they'll take government handouts long before they'll work - same deal with hispanics and low IQ whites.

Thanks, just got caught up on the thread.

I really want this to be built like in Antarctica.

They'd try to kill you though. Welfare is the only thing stopping a full on race war.

>muh patriarchy

No, that would be "Buy high, sell low"

Real talk, what crypto is going to be its legal currency so I can fill my bags?

Blacks would get irrevocably BTFO'd by Whites in an actual race war. It would even be close.

wouldn't

I study International Relations, which obviously includes international law
people that think international law isn't real are just brainlet
internal laws are bullshit, internal politics are bullshit
the only real politics are the international politics, the rest is a game to keep the sheeps quiet

if gay marriage in Australia passes,
i will consider it because i'll be leaving my home country forever.
Fucking faggot queers destroying family values.

Fuck Lyin' Ver

>internal laws are bullshit
Statutory law is bullshit, common law isn't.
>the only real politics are the international politics, the rest is a game to keep the sheeps quiet
True

>when you're rich but also autistic and browse too much Veeky Forums

brainlets, there will be no government. there will be no voting. there will be no welfare. there will be no "legal" or "illegal". and there will be no rioting niggers because as soon as they violate the NAP by trespassing on private property they will get their heads blown off

keked

Libertarian union?

Pol is right. Libertarianism requires trust and the idea of working for the common good. But the problem is that other racial groups have their own agendas. This is why a Libertarian society would only work with a majority White State.

The crazy thing is that Libertarianism, Liberalism, Conservatism are all different labels for relatively the same thing. Whites all generally want the same thing, they just express it in different ways, excluding cucked millennials and boomers.This is why its less about politics, and more about genetics and race.

"Native Tribalism" is really the only thing that matters. Blood matters. The label of the political system you follow? Not really, because most of us want the same thing.

Selling your kids clearly goes against the NAP you tard.

You don't think a bunch of rich libertarians have enough money to pay people to build their own roads and infrastructure?

>libertarian sells you the right to adopt their child
Explain where your nappy was soiled, faggot.

cheap slaves

Yes, we wouldn't need to worry so much about the crypto kangz... but their children would regress to the mean.