Humanities general

>the West will cease to be relevant in your lifetime
>China will be the next big power
>Europe will increasingly become weaker and weaker

What will happen to the world? Will it be better? China has historically kept to themselves so I think it'll be more beneficial if a lot of Asia comes under their wing.

t. zhang from vancouver

*Blocks your path

Chinese superiority is a fact cemented in history, unlike the West which only came to in itself in the past few centuries.

Try harder

what if they just swim around the end of the wall

AND WHITE BITCHES WILL BE ---FORCED--- TO VREED WITH BLACK MEN
State enforced interracial insemination will be recognized by the Chinese as the ONLY way to breed the racism out of America and thus increase the populaces I even among rural and suburban retards.

Rome is Rome just like China is China. Afghanistan is not Persia no matter how much it wishes it was.

>50-100000 men swimming around a wall

>50-100000 men swimming around a wall
it's like what, a 20 second swim? I'm sure a bunch of them could make it around the wall

Rome is a Western power, ya dumb

>unlike the West which only came to in itself in the past few centuries.

mean for

By the time a decent portion of them could make it around they'd face to legions of soliders.

The Great Wall was not meant to completely stop invaders but slow them down enough to form a decent force to fight them. Northern Nomads had insanely fast horses.

Like I said, Rome is Rome. Japs don't LARP as we wuz Sinos because they know their history is different.

When you consider that after the fall of the Roman Empire it took the West a millennia to be able to compete with the MiddleEast/Asia on even terms again it really puts it into perspective.

>muh the West which only came to in itself in the past few centuries.
>point out Rome
>R-rome is Rome

But Rome is a Western power, stop using word " West" when you know nothing

Am I the only one that thinks that humans should be exterminated. I mean all humans not black people, not Muslims, not Asians, not white people no all humans need to be exterminated because humans are subhuman creatures in general.

Not even him but Western is a meme grouping.
Genetically they descend majority from Neolithic Farmers while Germanics and related population are majority Steppenig. If it wasn't for Christianity there would be no """West"""

Would you prefer if I said most of the West lol? Eitherway my point is correct

^)

>. If it wasn't for Christianity there would be no """West"""

The "West and East" definition came much earlier, from the Greeks

>most of the West
Funny, Rome's territory happens to be covered most of ancient "West"

China will deplete its coal and collapze

Not him but
>i.e Abos are British

Yes, if British King was Caracalla

That's a legend iirc.

bump

>Germans are mainly steppe nigs
>gotland and Denmark is steppe

Holy shit, I thought that my newfag years on /b/ made me immune to this sort of stuff, but that made me want to be sick.

In all seriousness though, how hasn't China collapsed yet? Just look at the debt!

China will be the first country to have AI integrated into all levels of life

>Genetically they descend majority from Neolithic Farmers
modern european genetic makeup was already cemented well before rome, and neolithic admixture tends to be higher in the south anyways. euros in general are combination of hunter gather, neolithic, and some bronze age admixture.

The current state of china is fucking imperium of man tier. It has a mass industy yes. It has a big population yes. But almost everything about it is a clusterfuck of things that just kinda work. Take law enforcement. It pretends to be very totalitarian in theory, but in practice it's super easy to get away with stuff like stealing, fraud etc. which is why nobody trust anyone (and reason you have those vids of children dying and nobody helping them).
And yea I think china will be first to have their own actual hive cities, with the rampent crime and everything.
Wonder what is gonna be china's chaos heresy

>he doesn't know Proto Indo europeans were literal steppe niggers
KEK

Eh, there are countries far more in debt than China and doing just fine. People over estimate dent way too much.