Chase a check, never chase a bitch

>Chase a check, never chase a bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y1ZJiBHh-Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=h9Li6VNhqIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mask off, fuck it mask off

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

IF YOUNG METRO DONT TRUST YOU I'M GON' SHOOT YOU

>I got 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 M's in my bank account

MOLLY

THERE'S BLOOD ON THE MONEY AND I STILL COUNT IT

as a latino black man, this thread brings a smile to my sweaty but light skinned face

Thanks T-pain

Percocets, Molly Percocets

my daddy always told me to never chase money, do what you love and money will follow.

your dad must have not been a latino black man, which is the best breed for a strong body and strong work ethic

Never get married, engaged or in true love while your in your 20s.
>ME 27 years old with the same girl 10 years since highschoool
>Married her at 21, did everything a young couple can do besides have a baby.
>Banks called us D.I.N.Ks duel income no kids.
we worked, saved and spent. We where approved for loans, 650 FICO, no debt and $20,000 saved.
>she worked 0430-1300 and I worked 1600-0230 and we both worked any extra hours possible.
>She paid $400 for sunglasses and $1300 for a purse and I had no idea at all that it was gifts from men she worked with. I was clueless that clothes cost that much and never thought she'd cheat. But she did. Then including taking my personal lifes collection, she took everything except her shitty little dog.
>Until your rich pay for pussy, or find a ugly spouse that will love you and treat you like a lucky spouse, never go out of your zone, if with your money your a 6, never get with a 8 that gets hit on consistently by men who are nobodies, but 1 out of ever 1000 men will be a CHAD and no matter what your situation eventually, your wife, s/o will not be able to resist. And you'll be well off and cheat to get back and even if she was your love and everything you lived for, you will want revenge or lose your soul.
>Don't get married or give a fuck about a ho in your 20s
You'll either work to much or not enough, she' and you will not be happy after a while.

so you're blaxican?

CAN'T TURN A HO INTO A HOUSEWIFE!

HOES CAN'T ACT RIGHT!

IT'S HOES ON THE POLES AND IT'S HOES ON DA CRACKPIPE

White liberals are the only ones who deny this shit.

damn living really is suffering

DAB ON EM DAB ON EM DAB ON EM DAB ON EM

DAB ON A NIGGA LIKE UHHHHH

or dont be a retard and marry a woman who shows any interest in dumb shit like $1300 bags

>Not buying your wife louie v everything
poorfag

Exactly.

This song taught me that or at least got me thinking about it
youtu.be/Y1ZJiBHh-Yw

Do you know how good a girl wearing real LV smells? Like money and pussy. They exercise to get there asses bigger and waist smaller. They get waxed weekly and use the best body lotions. Theres a reason these type of girls fuck richman and destroy average men. They are the succubus's of legend. These type of woman make kings change religions and normal earners into real earners. Rome was nothing until they found they mosy beautiful tribes women, raped em, stole em, and married them. Then there beautiful offspring became legends. There's a certain for most men that he'd start a war for and they don't wear Wal-Mart slippers.
>you go shopping and spend $600 on some heels for her, and then she wears those heels and some lingerie and tells you, you cant fuck until you close a deal, make a sale or earn a certain bonus/salary. Your going to do for that woman trust me. But so will half the male population, so you'll work harder until she meets a man who already can give her the life style she desires because she knows her worth.

>unironically using womyn as a prime motivation

Never gonna make it.

Not even his best song. I prefer Tony Montana.

Id never spend another dime on a bitch unless I was paying for pussy. I was married to a 8 and it destroyed me.

youtube.com/watch?v=h9Li6VNhqIE
We're all going to make it

More advice please

MAMA

Cruisin biscayne

Taking memes, lets go to all the streams, (lets go let's go!)