Better etherdelta

Hey I created a plugin for etherdelta that grabs charts from tradingview.com and allows you to apply studies to them, cause the original ED charts are unusable

All the code is public here, github.com/EtherDeltaPlus/EtherDeltaPlus

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/EtherDeltaPlus/EtherDeltaPlus/releases/download/1.1.0/EtherDeltaPlus1.1.0.crx
hackernoon.com/how-one-hacker-stole-thousands-of-dollars-worth-of-cryptocurrency-with-a-classic-code-injection-a3aba5d2bff0
github.com/EtherDeltaPlus/EtherDeltaPlus
000webhost.com/report-abuse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MODS

how do i install it op?

Etherdelta handles your private key. Don't use extensions.

>Etherdelta handles your private key.

nope, key is client side.

Download it from the github and drag and drop it into your extensions directory on chrome pic related

All the code is public on the github you can go through it and check for anything.. its a public plugin made to help nothing else

That's what I meant. You can still export it with 2 clicks. Why risk using an extension?

even though the code is public who the fuck thinks normies look through that shit, they are the target. Most non normies don't even know shit about code but it being all open for you is supposed to be "safe"

If you trust anything like this on biz you are a fucking top notch autismo retard.

github.com/EtherDeltaPlus/EtherDeltaPlus/releases/download/1.1.0/EtherDeltaPlus1.1.0.crx

Forgot to include the download link for anyone who wants to try it

Oh so i download the crx from here and drag and drop it into chrome://extensions

Yep that's right

if anyone installs this shit you deserve it when your coins get stolen

Works great! thansk op

glad to help

nice just lost 100k

Thanks OP, installed and all my eth is gone just like promised. Works great.

stop being mean :(( all the code is public you can check it for yourself, it took me a couple of days to make this just to help, it doesn't steal shit

FUCK YOU

YOU STOLE ALL MY ETH

I'M GONNA CALL THE CRYPTOPOLICE YOU FUCKING SCAMMER

DUBS DON'T LIE
CAPS LOCK INDICATES DISTRESS

don't listen to the FUDs, thank you.

are you people fucking retarded

just yesterday a XSS leak was discovered stealing peoples keys: hackernoon.com/how-one-hacker-stole-thousands-of-dollars-worth-of-cryptocurrency-with-a-classic-code-injection-a3aba5d2bff0

this is money we're talking about. most people here can't just read code and verify it's legit.

Don't download the crx. It has an obvious obfuscated backdoor to steal your shit. It's not present in the source code.

Pic related.

>mfw when it stole my 0.000001 eth :(

thanks just lost 100k

there is a webrequest, this is to steal your stuff

lmfao nice find

For what this does it's not worth the potential loss. A fucking graph for the possibility of losing my private key? lol get the fuck out of here. OK the source code is available, great, I'm not reading every line so I can look at a fucking graph. Literally just have tradingview.com open in a different tab is you are so dumb you can't make sense of the ED graphs.

Dubs so I'm right.

damn

/thread

It's definitely backdoored at least via the CRX, see

Damn, legendary shit

Report the github repo / account, which is "EtherDeltaPlus":

github.com/EtherDeltaPlus/EtherDeltaPlus

Report the 000webhost account, which is "statisticsservers251.000webhostapp.com" and is used to host the malware payload:

000webhost.com/report-abuse/

Use this () screenshot and mention that it is being used as a backdoor to swipe money when tx are sent (from first glance it looks like it replaces destination contract addresses prior to sending).

Keep this thread alive and make sure people see and report it.