Buying drugs with bitcoins

For those of you who use bitcoin to buy drugs, please explain this to me: why do you use your own address and not someone else's address?

I can see AT LEAST 4 ways you can retrieve a letter with powders inside or whatever from someone else's mailbox without having to use the mailbox's lock.

For example you could fill the mailbox with newspapers until it is practically full, so the letter will be placed at the top where you can retrieve it. You can use a sharp metal bar to puncture the letter at the bottom of the mailbox and pull it out. You can use magnets to move it out. You can use holes in the bottom of the mailbox. So many ways.

Cause the government has bigger concerns than coming to derp fucks house to take away his 14g suppa kush kek wagon cuck greens and charge him for it.

If you drugs get seized you will 100% be fined or put in jail. I don't know what you're talking about the government having bigger problems. The only country where they neglect to charge people I believe is America

Nope.jpg UK ain't too bad

In the uk the possession of steroids and some other drugs is legal, so make that the uk and us

Bro the cops don't fucking care if you order a personal amount of drugs to your house. If they do come knocking just say you have no fucking clue and its not your package. Think about it, anyone can mail anything to anyone. I 've been ordering shit to my address for 6 years now and have been fine. If you order like a kilo of coke that's a different story.

this

usually fbi go after the dealers first before the buyers. they might find your address somewhere with the dealer on-site or off-site and raid you

I've already had to pay a fine of 300 usd for importing harmless illegal supplements, not even drugs. The government do fucking care, it's an opportunity to make an example of someone and increase the state's wealth.

Regarding whether they know you did it. You will be taken to court and have to provide credit card statements and other information. And if you are lucky you will be found not guilty. They can also look at when you previously received packages that you signed. If you have been receiving packages often then they will think you are lying.

>mailboxdrop

nothing new boyo

>>mailboxdrop
What does this mean?

I lurked a german darknet forum (biggest german one btw) some time ago where you could find lots of interesting stuff and buy drugs ofc
there were also people who posted tutorials about how to safely receive the stuff you order there
one method was the so called "briefkastendrop" (translated mailboxdrop) where you for example stuff someone elses mailbox with newspaper like you described
another way was to install a mailbox on an empty house that woud be useful when u order stuff frequently
unfortunately the site has been taken down by the government about 2 months ago
lots of useful stuff the, some people also offered an anonymous way to buy bitcoins from them without having to register anywhere etc

Wow.. are there houses without mailboxes? In my country the delivery guys have a list of places they can deliver to so I don't think the fake mailbox trick would work. On the other hand, if it's dhl or something then maybe it would work since they are foreign delivery boys.

there was some more detail on this method and apparently it worked for many but i can not really remember because i never ordered anything myself just read a lot about this and other stuff because it was quite interesting desu
the mailboxdrop obviously only works for small orders, but there were also some methods to safely receive big packages

If I didn't have to pay the fine once I would just order normally. But now my address and my identity is flagged so the consequences will be much greater if I get caught again. Funny thing is I don't even want drugs of abuse, only harmless supplements that my retarded liberal government has incorrectly flagged as being something they are not.

doesnt Veeky Forums have a stupid questions forum yet?
not biz
fuck off
and die
of some dumb overdose
ty

>signing for packages
>ever
lol

silkroad - shut down
Alpha bay - shut down
hansa - shut down

where am i supposed to buy my drugs ?

yeah that sucks obviously
you should definitely do some research on how to make sure your orders can not be traced back to your identitiy you already have some good ideas
maybe there is a similar forum in your country where you can find useful information
good luck bro

I don't understand why steroid sites can be on the clearnet but sites for other illegal drugs have to be kept hidden on onion network. research chemical websites do sell some drugs like amphetamine derivatives.

silkroad back up 3.1 but it's only a kept as a storefront, actual sales are on their lunacy onion
you're welcome

traderoute

dream market is the main market now, despite the controversies. Just use a trusted dealer you have and make sure the reviews are okay and you're safe.

Germany be like: just order you legal designer drugs online: 1p-lsd.de

bitcoin can be traced by the govt tho, can't it?

dumbasses

It can to some extent but how often do they do it? I think even cp buyers don't face any issues