LINK vs Bancor

Veeky Forumsinessmen,

I need some advice, I have 20K LINK and about $2500 worth of Bancor. Should I dump the Bancor and throw it into LINK?

Link seems to be on the uphill and I can feel it in my bones that it will hit $10. Also think Bancor will pop off but not as great.

FUD me, FOMO me, but let's make this constructive; capiche?

>Should I dump the Bancor and throw it into LINK?
Bancor is going to take a lot longer to moon if it can show tangible development, and even then it will likely be muted relative to the coming LINK moon. You can always buy back later as you see fit. Don't get attached. Timing is key.

DO IT

Sell half the Bancor and throw it into link to put you @ 25K Link.

Then you'll be hella comfy mate.

yes buy as much goddamn LINK as you can get. Just don't get weakhands, there's going to be a shitload of people trying to dump it at 3-5x and will make the price appear stagnant at that point but once the dust settles this shit is going to 20-100x

>Bancor is going to take a lot longer to moon if it can show tangible development,
Bancor has more tangible development than most icos. Nobody reads their updates.

>Link vs Bancor.

Are you fucking serious? Get the hell out of Bancor, that kikecoin is going nowhere. There are dozens and dozens of better coins to invest in and LINK is one of them.

Ditto, make gains now, rebuy with more capital later.

But what are your opinions on the SEC regulation? Think Bancor might set the standard in terms of platgorm for new coins?

the real question here is when will the ERC20 meme will finally come to an end ?

You might make more short term from LINK, not gonna deny that. Since this board consists of 99% retards everyone is consistently chasing these short term gains and end up losing money.

Bancor is by a mile the best investment for a long term, comfy hold.

>Bancor is by a mile the best investment for a long term, comfy hold.

Kek.

LOL, unironic below ICO

Yes, but watch the LINK like a hawk to avoid getting caught by the big dump

nice trolling

lol nobody is dumping LINK bro

My point exactly, most of you are retards. Past performance does not indicate future performance. Bancor had the ICO in June and there's already tons of ICOs using the protocol.

ETH also went below ICO price, you morons.

Again though, what finess does Bancor bring after the SEC regulation ruling?

Bancor is unironically halfway to a cup and handle. When this thing booms it's going to explode and you'll be like "o wow thank I cum pants"

Yep. I can't wait for the wojaks but I hope to get some more money in first.

It's amazing how many coins live on hype alone. IOTA, NEM, DASH, none of them is used

ARE used* and bancor already serves its purpose by being the reserve for dozens of ICOs

pressed post before I was finished typing omg lol

I can't believe more people aren't shilling. It will be the most relevant coin in '18. Whether or not anybody likes it, heavy crypto regulation is coming. And when it does, Bancor will be the new kid on the block. Do you really think 90% of cryptocoins will keep up with the laborious task of regulation? Doubtful. First sign of rockiness and they will take profits and run. Bancor is going to be the go-to coin for future ICOs very soon, along with the literal millions of user made coins anywhere from carnival rides to buffet lunches. The moon mission will happen swift and suddenly. I feel bad for those who haven't been accumulating this coin since a few weeks after ICO. But yea, lets waste our time with the latest coin being shilled. I can't wait.

2/3rd's on your way to the Billionaire's club in 2019

What will 1 LINK be worth in 6 months?

Decided. Keeping Bancor and LINK. going to match 1500 BNT - And 25K LINK. Will I make it?

5c

When Bancor is $250 per coin ask yourself, is that a lot of money?

What is the third coin in this pic?

Hilarious dude.

blockcat

Blockcat

blockcat

I think he got the message

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU CALLED?

And why should I invest Blockcat? Genuinely curious, haven't seen it being shilled on biz really.

alot of shitcoins are being added to bancor platform, and they are going to start buying their reserves, and each time bancor will rise when this happens. not a joke this is serious, hate bancor or not, heed my advice young one

a..apple of...smart...cont-*cough* contracts...

just bought 100K

-realistic roadmap (ahead of schedule)
-ahead of competition (etherparty etc)
-tangible product (alpha out)
-useful product (makes contracts useful for normies)
-even if it isnt as popular as other similar products, it has a tiny marketcap and small coin circulation

the reason why blockccat dropped so much after ICO is because it was mid august right with the SEC scare and wasnt put on markets, so hype turned to angst

i dunno if it'll moon soon or ever, i own 600 and idk if i should buy mmore or not. but on paper everything adds up

thanks for the information user, gonna read up on this coin and might invest some

Do we have any news from the Bancor discords or chats anons can post?

$5

Can someone tell me why the FUCK EtherDelta is so fucking retarded to use?
>Put in order last night
>it doesn't fill, try to cancel this morning and put in a new order
>BOTH orders are still showing up, adjust my order and now I've got 3 fucking orders and I don't know if the most recent one will even fill
>orders don't even show up half the time, UI is cancer

How the fuck do I buy my LINK

Go up to the top right. Set gas price much higher. 10-15 is reasonable. The default 4 is too slow. Even with high gas, this shit ain't like a centralized exchange and is slow and shitty. You'll have to click on the transaction ID after you submit your order and watch it for a few minutes to verify it went through on etherscan.io. EtherDelta lags behind etherscan. Etherscan is the gold standard on if your transaction went through or not. If it errors out on etherscan, move up to the next available batch on EtherDelta to try to buy.

Bump on Bancor info

thanks user, my gas is set at 19. will try this.

For sure, OP should just split the 20K evenly into Link and Bancor.